Food Safety and Standards Authority of India offers lucrative FSSAI Salary 2023 packages to their employees according to Government’s Revised Pay Levels. FSSAI Salary Structure for Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Assistant Director, and other posts are given below.
Along with the basic pay, the Central Government employees are also admissible for Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Children Education Allowance, (CEA) LTC, etc. Candidates are advised to check FSSAI Post-wise In-Hand Salary, Job Profile & Allowances from this article prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
The selection of candidates will be done through a written test and interview round (for selected posts) and upon joining their detailed salaries will be disclosed. To know the approximate FSSAI Salary 2023 for each post, read this page carefully.
Overview of FSSAI Salary 2023:
|Organisation||Food Safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI)|
|Pay Scale||7th Pay Commission|
|Pay Level||Level 4 to Level 10|
|In-hand Salary||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.44,900/-|
|Posts||Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant & Others|
|Probation Period||2 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Check Also: FSSAI Recruitment
FSSAI Salary- Post-wise Pay Scale
FSSAI Salary- Post-wise has been given below along with the pay level as well as grade pay. Candidates are advised to have a look on below tabulated FSSAI Pay Scale and get an idea about the salary they may get according to the rules and regulations of Food Safety and Standards Authority.
|Name of the Post||Level||FSSAI Grade Pay||FSSAI Pay Scale|
|FSSAI Technical Officer Monthly Salary||Level 07||Rs.4,600/-||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
|Central Food Safety Officer||Level 07||Rs.4,600/-||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
|Assistant||Level 06||Rs.4,200/-||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Food Analyst||Level 10||Rs.5,400/-||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||Level 07||Rs.4,600/-||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
|FASSAI Assistant Manager Salary||Level 07||Rs.4,600/-||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
|Hindi Translator||Level 06||Rs.4,200/-||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Personal Assistant||Level 06||Rs.4,200/-||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|IT Assistant||Level 06||Rs.4,200/-||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Junior Assistant Grade- I||Level 04||Rs.2,400/-||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
FSSAI Salary Perks & Allowances
Food Safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI) employees are also given extra benefits and perks according to the 7th pay commission as per the government norms. The benefits included in the per month salary are listed below.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Medical Allowance
- Admissibility, Quantum, and Commutation
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Detachment Allowance
- Leave Encashment Facility
Read This: FSSAI Full Form
FSSAI Salary for Technical Officer
Individuals who are eager to get recruited for Technical Officer Positions under Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), must be aware of the handsome salary offered to the employee. FSSAI pays off salary as per the 7th Pay Commission and starting salary may range between Rs. 5,45,169 – Rs. 5,92,626 (per annum) according to experience and job location. The pay level for FSSAI Technical Officer salary is Level 07 and the in-hand salary is Rs.44,000 to Rs. 45,000 with grade pay of Rs.4,600/- according to government rules and regulations.
FSSAI Technical Officer Job Profile
The work profile of a Technical Officer at FSSAI includes the responsibilities of
- Preparing & Analysing Legal Documentation.
- Maintenance of the systems for Food Safety and Quality management.
- Inspection of various Food companies falling under their respective FSSAI Branches.
- Carrying & Maintaining Auditing Procedures.
- Giving training to the food Companies Regarding the rules & regulations of FSSAI.
Know Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
FSSAI Salary for Assistant
For the post of Assistant at FSSAI, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India offers handsome salary to the employee. Organization pays FSSAI Salary 2023 as per the 7th Pay Commission. The starting FSSAI Salary for assistant ranging from Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 24,800 as per experience and job location.
The pay level for FSSAI Assistant Salary is Level 06 and the annual package can be around Rs. 424,800. The Cash in-hand salary is Rs. 34,000 to 35,000 and grade pay of Rs.4, 200/- as per the government norms.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
FSSAI Assistant Job Profile
- He/She has to perform clerical duties of their respective FSSAI department.
- He/She is responsible for mailing and filing correspondence.
- The Assistant has also to prepare payrolls of the employees working at FSSAI.
- Answering calls and interacting with the visitors.
- Keep acknowledged of the incoming mails.
- Arranging all the important documents and maintenance of records & data of the office.
- He/She has to maintain the financial data record too.
FSSAI Job Profile 2023-Food Safety Officer
- Sanction or launch prosecutions.
- Maintain a record of all inspections made.
- To take action if the duties and performance is not met.
- Issue or cancel the license.
- Prohibit the sale of any article of food.
- Receive reports and samples of an article of foods.
- Recommend to the Commissioner of Food
- Carry out food safety surveillance to identify and address the safety hazards; Respond to incidents of food poisoning in his area and to send a report to the Designated Officer;
- Preparation of Food safety plans for Panchayat and Municipalities
- To detain imported packages which are suspected to contain articles of food, the import or sale of which is prohibited;
- Safety for sanction to launch prosecutions.
- Make inquiries and inspections as may be necessary.
- To stop and inspect any vehicle suspected to contain any unsafe food.
- To coordinate and facilitate the introduction of food safety systems;
- Investigate any complaint.
Grab More: Best State Government Jobs
We hope our details regarding FSSAI Job Profile on the basis of Career Scope, Job Description, Work Pressure, Salary and Future Scope will help you to understand this job. If you want to attain updated details regarding FSSAI Salary in India then you are advised to stay tunes this web portal time to time.
FSSAI Official – Click here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Jobs by Organization|