GNM Nursing Result
GNM Nursing Result 2020 for General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Exam (GNMEE)has been released by School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital – Duliajan Candidates who had appeared in Candidates who have appeared for the Oil India GNM Nursing Exam 2020 on 29th November 2020 can download GNM Nursing Result 2020 from here.
Brief Overview – GNM Nursing Result 2020
|Organization’s Name||School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital – Duliajan|
|Name of the Exam||General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Exam (GNMEE)|
|Examination’s date||29th November 2020|
|Result Release Date||12-December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
GNM Nursing Result
Guidelines to Check GNM Nursing Exam Result 2020
Candidates need to follow below provided guidelines to check GNM Nursing Result 2020 easily.
- Open the official site of dugnm.in
- Then, candidates should search and find the direct Oil India GNM Nursing Result 2020 link.
- After filling the required details, candidates must hit on “View Result” button.
- Then your GNM Exam Result 2020 will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, you can check your marks through GNM Result 2020.
- Save GNM Nursing Exam Result 2020 on your desktop or take a hard copy of your marks (GNM Nursing Result 2020 1st Year) for future use.
Details Mentioned in GNM Nursing Result 2020
- Roll Number for GNM Nursing Revaluation Result
- Candidate’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Special Category
- Total Marks Obtained
More Links Related To GNM
|GNM Time Table||GNM Course|
|GNM Full Form||GNM Syllabus|
|GNM Nursing Application Form||GNM Admit Card|
GNM Nursing Counselling 2020
Qualified candidates have to participate in GNM counselling 2020. There will be three rounds of counselling which is discussed below:
- Shortlisted candidates after online counselling will be required to pay a certain amount as processing fee if he/she wants to attend GNM counselling 2020.
- After successful payment of registration fee, you have to choose the preferred college and course you wish to apply for.
- Now, candidates will be allotted a seat on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seats.
- He/she should report at the allotted institute / college along with the relevant certificates mentioned in the application form.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
GNM Nursing Result 2020 Details
Candidates who have appeared for the Oil India GNM Nursing Exam 2020 on 29th November 2020 can visit this page. On this page, we have provided the complete details of Oil India GNM Nursing Result 2020 and the official link to check the Oil India GNM Nursing Exam Result 2020. The officials will release the Oil India GNM Entrance Exam Result 2020 on 12th December 2020
For additional information regarding GNM Nursing Result 2020, candidates must go through the given official links regularly. To get GNM Nursing Cut Off 2020, GNM Nursing syllabus 2020 etc. stay in touch with our web portal.