For UG/PG Courses, MGSU Admission 2021-22 Process has been started. Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner offers numerous UG, PG and PG Diploma as well as Certificate courses under different departments including Arts, Commerce, Science, Law, Management and Education among others.
Student who want to take admission in MGSU need to submit application form till the last date that is given below courses wise. Get more details about UG/PG Courses, Admission Process, Fee Details from here.
MGSU Admission Overview 2021-22:
|University Name||Maharaja Ganga Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0151 221 2042|
|UG Courses||B.Ed., B.P.Ed, BA, BSc|
|PG Courses||M. Phil. (Arts), M. Phil. (Science)|
|Diploma Courses||P. G. Diploma|
|Address||National Highway 15, Jaisalmer Road, Near Nall Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission 2021-22||Admission Open|
|Fee Structure||Maharaja Ganga Singh University Fee Structure|
MGSU Online Instruction for Exam: Download Here
Name the Courses Offered by MGS University:
Department of Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics & Remote Sensing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Instrumentation Techniques
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
Department of Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Microbial Technology & Quality Control and
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Department of Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science (Lateral Entry)
- M.Sc. Cyber Security
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Department of History
- B.A. Honors in History
- M.A. History
- M.A. Museology
- M.A. Archaeology
- M.A. Vanshawali (Genealogy) and Community History
- Post Graduate Diploma in Archeology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Museology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Vanshawali (Geneology) and Community
- B.A (Hons.)
Department of English
- M.A. English
- Certificate Course in Translation
Q- What is Eligibility Criteria for MGSU Admission Notification?
For MGSU UG Admission: Candidates, who are going to apply for MGSU 2021 Admission, should have passed Intermediate in any stream from a known Board of Education.
For MGSU PG Admission: Candidates who are applying for the MGSU PG admission, they must attain Graduation in the required/ allied discipline from a recognized university or institute and has secured a minimum 45% of marks.
Q-What is MGSU 2021 Admission Fees?
- The candidate who wishes to appear in the Entrance Examination shall pay the requisite fee (At present Rs. 200) for each subject as Entrance Examination fee (non-refundable).
- If the candidate wishes to appear in the Entrance Examination for more than one PG course then he/she has to fill in separate application form for each subject with separate requisite fee.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q- What is MGSU Admission Process?
Admission to UG/ PG will be done on basis of MGSU Entrance Exam. The admission process of the University shall comprise an Entrance Examination of 50 marks (comprising 50 questions) for every subject.
This will be in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern and a time allowed shall be 01.30 Hrs. There shall not be any provision for negative marking. The question paper for the Entrance Examination (except languages) shall be bilingual, i.e. both in Hindi and English.
Q- How to Fill MGSU Online Application Form 2021-22?
- First and foremost step of candidates is to open official site of Maharaja Ganga Singh University that is mgsubikaner.ac.in for MGSU Registration.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to follow the ‘Admission’ tab as it is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now select “Admission Rules” link, mentioned on the appeared page.
- After this go through all the details as available in PDF format.
- Now satisfied and eligible contenders must follow apply online link given to fill MGSU Online Admission Form.
- Complete the MGSU Application Form and fill all the details that are required
- After filling up all the information, upload all the required testimonials and then recheck all the details again
- Remember the size of documents you are uploading must be according to the size prescribed.
- Now after aspirants must press on “Submit” button after filling MGSU Admission Form.
- Then follow the procedure for payment of MGSU application fee and complete it.
- Lastly candidates can take a print out of MGSU Admission application slip generated after competing it in all respect.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Important Dates for MGSU Online Exam Form:
|MGSU Application ProcessONGOING||17 Sep ’21 -4 Oct ’21|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy (offline) Application||8 Oct ’21|
|First Provisional Merit List||8 Oct ’21 -9 Oct ’21|
|Round 1 Counseling and Fee Deposition||9 Oct ’21 -12 Oct ’21|
|Issuance of 2nd notification for admission||13 Oct ’21|
|Commencement of classes||18 Oct ’21|
|Last date for admission forms against vacant seats||13 Oct ’21 -22 Oct ’21|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy (offline) Application against vacant seats||25 Oct ’21|
|Second Provisional merit list||25 Oct ’21|
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission 2021:
Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner provides various UG/PG Courses. In order to give candidates MGSU Admission, the university conducts entrance examinations every year. MGSU 2021 Admission Apply Online Link will be activated in month of June 2021.
Candidates who are willing to get Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission 2021 need to complete the whole registration process by filling up the Application Form and submitting it before the due date that is July 2021.
Applicants can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about MGSU Exam Date 2021 etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|