Google Placement Papers
Google LLC is an American Multinational Technology Company that includes various services such as online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google Placement Papers are available here for those aspirants, who are keen to participate in Google Company Recruitment Process.
You can download Google Placement Papers with Answers PDF online for each section from which questions will be asked in the exam i.e. aptitude, reasoning and technical.
Google Placement Papers
Google Test Pattern
|Testing Areas||No. of questions||Time Limit ( in mins)|
|Section||No. of questions||Time Limit ( in mins)|
Download Question Paper PDF
|Download Aptitude Question and Answers PDF||Download|
|Download Technical Question and Answers PDF||Download|
|Download Reasoning Question and Answers PDF||Download|
|Google Aptitude Test Placement Papers PDF||Download|
|Google Technical Subjects Placement Papers PDF||Download|
|Google English Test Placement Papers PDF||Download|
|Google Reasoning Test Placement Papers PDF||Download|
Google Placement Papers with Answers
Q. 1. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
- Friend keyword can be used in the class to allow access to another class
- Friend keyword can be used for a function in the public section of a class
- Friend keyword can be used for a function in the private section of a class
- Friend keyword can be used on main()
Q. 2. What is the name of the method used to start a thread execution?
Q. 3. Which of the following statements is correct?
- A constructor can be used to set default values and limit instantiation
- C# provides a copy constructor
- Destructors are used with classes as well as structures
- A class can have more than one destructor
Q. 4. Which of the following statements is correct about a namespace in C#.NET?
- Namespaces help us to control the visibility of the elements present in it
- A namespace can contain a class but not another namespace
- If not mentioned, then the name ‘root’ gets assigned to the namespace
- It is necessary to use the using statement to be able to use an element of a namespace
- We need to organise the classes declared in Framework Class Library into different namespaces
Check Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Q. 5. The keyword used to transfer control from a function back to the calling function is
- go back
Q. 6. A constructor that accepts __________ parameters is called the default constructor.
Q. 7. Which of the following is NOT an Arithmetic operator in C#.NET?
Important Links Related To Google
Q. 8. Which of the following is NOT a Bitwise operator in C#.NET?
Q. 9. Which one of these lists contains only Java programming language keywords?
- class, if, void, long, Int, continue
- goto, instanceof, native, finally, default, throws
- try, virtual, throw, final, volatile, transient
- strictfp, constant, super, implements, do
- byte, break, assert, switch, include
Q. 10. Which is a reserved word in the Java programming language?
Q. 11. Creating empty structures is allowed in C#.NET.
Q. 12. Which of the following statements is correct about properties used in C#.NET?
- A property can simultaneously be read only or write only.
- A property can be either read only or write only.
- A write only property will have only get accessor.
- A write only property will always return a value.
Q. 13. A property can be declared inside a namespace or a procedure.
Read Here: HR Interview Question & Answers
Q. 14. A derived class can stop virtual inheritance by declaring an override as
- not inheritable
Q. 15. Which of the following statements is correct?
- When used as a modifier, the new keyword explicitly hides a member inherited from a base class.
- Operator overloading works in different ways for structures and classes.
- It is not necessary that all operator overloads are static methods of the class.
- The cast operator can be overloaded.
Q. 16. Which of the following keyword is used to overload user-defined types by defining static member functions?
Q. 17. Which of the following statements is correct?
- Static methods can be a virtual method.
- Abstract methods can be a virtual method.
- It is necessary to override a virtual method.
- When overriding a method, the names and type signatures of the override method must be the same as the virtual method that is being overriden.
- We can override virtual as well as non-virtual methods.
Q. 18. Which of the following statements is correct?
- The conditional logical operators cannot be overloaded.
- When a binary operator is overloaded the corresponding assignment operator, if any, must be explicitly overloaded.
- We can use the default equality operator in an overloaded implementation of the equality operator.
- A public or nested public reference type does not overload the equality operator.
- The array indexing operator can be overloaded.
Check Here: How to Prepare for an Interview?
Q. 19. Which of the following statements is valid about generic procedures in C#.NET?
- All procedures in a Generic class are generic.
- Only those procedures labeled as Generic are generic.
- Generic procedures can take at the most one generic parameter.
- Generic procedures must take at least one type parameter.
- None of the above.
Q. 20. Which of the following statements is valid about advantages of generics?
- Generics shift the burden of type safety to the programmer rather than compiler.
- Generics require use of explicit type casting.
- Generics provide type safety without the overhead of multiple implementations.
- Generics eliminate the possibility of run-time errors.
- None of the above.
Q. 21. Which of the following is not a type of constructor?
- Copy constructor
- Friend constructor
- Default constructor
- Parameterized constructor
Q. 22. Which of the following approach is adapted by C++?
Q. 23. How “Late binding” is implemented in C++?
- Using C++ tables
- Using Virtual tables
- Using Indexed virtual tables
- Using polymorphic tables
Read Out: Difference Between Resume And CV
Q. 24. Which of the following are available only in the class hierarchy chain?
- Public data members
- Private data members
- Protected data members
- Member functions
Q. 25. Which of the following is an invalid visibility label while inheriting a class?
Google Placement Paper
It is informed to the appliers for Google Recruitment that selection procedure comprises Google Recruitment Exam, Technical and Interview. Google Question Paper PDF covers each section details that can help you to prepare well for Google placement drive or test. For more information about Google Previous Placement Paper with answers, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Get Here: Interview Tips: Complete Guide
As well know that, Google is the world’s top search engine and it is the multinational company fundamentally includes cloud computing, search, software & online advertising technologies and provides internet related services and products. So those, who have applied for Google Jobs, they need to go through above stated Google Placement Question and score well in recruitment exam.
Aspirants are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding Google Placement Papers.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Latest Placement Papers|
|Online Test for Competitive Exams||Jobs As Per Your Qualification|
|Students’ Horoscope||Latest Recruitment|