Gujarat TET Application Form
Gujarat TET Application Form 2022 will be available soon at the official website of Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) is the entrance exam organized by Board for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the teacher’s positions in Primary classes and upper Primary classes. To appear in TET 1/2 Exam candidate must satisfy eligibility norms.
Gujarat TET Details Overview:
|Name of Exam||GTET 2022|
|GTET Full-Form||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Board of Secondary Education Gujarat|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Date of Exam||will be updated soon|
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is necessary for all those candidates who have done their B.Ed. to get teacher jobs in schools by the government and private managements. Candidates can go through below part of this page to know more about Gujarat TET 2022 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Gujarat TET 2022 Important Dates:
|Issue of official notification||July 2022|
|Online application starts from||July 2022|
|Last date for Apply online||August 2022|
|Correction period in Online Application||August 2022|
|Admit card availability||September 2022|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
|Declaration of result||November 2022|
Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria:
For Primary Teacher Post: Aspirant who will be applying for primary teacher posts must be holding 10+2 class with at least 45% Marks and also must have the 4 Years Elementary Education Diploma or Diploma in Education (B.EI.ED) 2 Years.
For Secondary Teacher: Candidate should be having graduation Degree of B.A / B.SC with 50% marks and also candidate must have B.Ed from any recognized board for applying against secondary teacher positions.
Check Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
Gujarat TET Exam Fee:
- For General candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For SC, ST, SEBC, & PHC candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment of Gujarat TET Application Form 2022:
Candidates will make payment of examination fee through online mode by using debit/credit card or through net banking.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test / Gujarat TET Exam Paper. Students can practice more and more Gujarat TET Question Paper to crack this exam.
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern:
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 1 Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 2 Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|4.||(i) For Mathematics and Science Teacher Mathematics and Science.|
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
- The exam comprises of total 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question is of one Mark in Gujarat TET Paper.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answer.
- There are two sections in exam: HSC & PTC
Download Free: TET Model Question Paper
How to fill Gujarat TET Application Form?
- Candidates, who wish to fill the online application for teacher’s eligibility test conducted by Gujarat School Examination Board, need to first of all visit the official website that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, aspirants need to move on to “TET Primary Teacher English / Hindi / Gujarati Medium” option.
- Now, select “Apply Now” tab for getting the online format of Application Form.
- After that hit new registration option and then fill the required details
- Now hit log in option and then your registration id and password and link will get generated and sent to you through mail or through SMS
- After that tap to the link provided to you and it will redirect you to new page
- Now you have to fill Gujarat TET Online application form with correct details
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- After that make payment if application fee
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Press Here For: Gujarat TET Official Website
Gujarat TET Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit card through online only. Visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
The Admit Card will be available in the month of September 2022. The examination authority will not send the Gujarat TET 2022 Admit card by post.
Gujarat TET Answer Key
To download the answer key, candidate needs to assess the official site. Search for the link ‘GTET Examination Result’. Submit the details and wait for few seconds. Gujarat TET Answer Key will displayed on the screen. Download it and compare with your answers.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Gujarat
Gujarat TET Result
Gujarat TET Result 2022 will be declared on the official website of the organization that is www.gujarat-education.gov.in. It will be announced for all category posts in the month of November 2022 in online only.
The examination authority will not send the score card for individually. Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website. The result shows the candidate Name, marks /Score roll number, exam center and other information. Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
For more details, you may check this Official Link. For latest updates about Gujarat TET 2022 you may keep in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||TET Entrance Exam|
|Latest Jobs By Qualification||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|TET Syllabus||Jobs by Organization|