Candidates are informed TANCET Counselling 2021 Registration have Begins now for MBA/MCA courses from 22nd August 2021. All those candidates who have appeared in TANCET 2021 Exam and have successfully cleared the exam can now register for the TANCET MBA Counselling 2021. Candidates will be able to access the complete details of TANCET Counselling 2021, including, counselling dates, counselling process, admission, etc. through this page.
TANCET Admission is now done through TNCA. Counselling Registration Process is starting on 22nd August 2021.
TANCET Counselling 2020 Dates:
|Events||TANCET MBA Counselling Dates (Indicative)|
|Commencement of online registration||August 11, 2021|
|Last date of TANCET Counselling registration||August 31, 2021|
|Commencement of uploading original certificates||August 11, 2021|
|Last date of uploading original certificates||August 31, 2021|
|Original Certificates verification||August 18, 2021 to September 19, 2021|
|Publication of Rank List||September 13, 2021|
|Payment and choice filling||September 22 to September 24, 2021|
|Publication of tentative allotment||September 25, 2021|
|Confirmation of tentative allotment||September 26, 2021|
|Publication of provisional allotment||September 27, 2021|
|End of Counselling (Online)||September 30, 2021|
Highlights of TANCET MBA 2020:
|Name of Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Popular As||TANCET MBA|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate (PG)|
|Level of Examination||State Level Examination|
|Conducting Body||Anna University, Chennai|
|Expected Registrations for TANCET||Around 40,000 applicants|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based (Offline)|
|Duration of Exam||Two hours|
Check TANCET Related Links:
|TANCET Hall Ticket||Details|
|TANCET Previous Year Question Papers||Details|
|TANCET Cut Off||Details|
Steps to apply for TANCET Counselling 2020:
Have a look on TANCET Counselling Process:
- Qualifiers from TANCET Entrance will find eligible for TANCET Counseling 2020.
- Shortlisted ones need to get registered by visiting its official website.
- Select appropriate link to fill TANCET Counselling Online Application Form.
- Check TANCET Counselling Application Form at once.
- Press “Submit” button.
- Institute will declare the counseling schedule on basis of merit list drawn
- Candidates have to appear in counseling venue according to their TANCET Ranks.
- To attend the seat allotment process
- Students need to bring mandatory documents.
- Also, TANCET counseling fee payment will be done n.
- Candidates need to fill their choices for courses
- Submit it as according to choices submitted by candidates, colleges / seats will be allotted.
- After TANCET Seat Allotment which will be done on basis of rank of candidates and as per the availability of seats, they will be given final allotment letter.
- Candidates have to carry letter while going for admission in the college.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
- Printed online Application
- Plus Two Mark Sheet / Diploma Certificate
- All Semester Mark Sheets (Xeroxing both sides) / Years of qualifying Degree Examinations
- Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for BC, BCM, MBC & DNC, ST, SC and SCA (Permanent card / electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- TANCET 2020 Mark sheet
- TANCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-certificate -If applicable
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate -If applicable
- Original Demand Draft for Rs.300.
TANCET Counseling Fees:
Candidates need to enclose a demand draft of Rs 300 (unreserved categories) and Rs 150 (SC/SCA/ST candidates of Tamil Nadu) drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, TN MBA/MCA Admissions – 2020, Government College of Technology’ payable at Coimbatore.
TANCET Counselling FAQs
Question 1: Is there any process to change the date and time of TANCET counselling?
Answer: No, there is not any process to change the date and time of TANCET counselling.
Question 2: When should I reach the counselling venue?
Answer: You should reach the counselling venue two hours before it starts.
Question 3: Is it necessary to have a provisional certificate during TANCET counselling?
Answer: During TANCET counselling, it is not necessary to have the provisional certificates of class 10, 12 and degree but at the time of joining you need to submit it within a week.
Question 4: When TANCET counselling 2020 call letter is available?
Answer: The TANCET counselling call letter is released after the release of rank list.
Question 5: Can I access my application after submit?
Answer: Yes, you can access your application after submission at any time by logging into your system with your TANCET number and password.
Question 6: Do I need to submit different applications for MBA & MCA?
Answer: Yes, candidates should register for MBA & MCA separately.
Check Now: Counselling Schedule
After the completion of TANCET MBA Counselling 2020, shortlisted candidates were allotted seats any of the participating institutes of TANCET MBA exam in Tamil Nadu. Anna University released the list of students, who cleared the TANCET MBA Entrance Exam. So, shortlisted candidates need to appear in TANCET Counselling with essential documents after the successfully registering themselves.
The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2020
Government College of Technology, Coimbatore 641013
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Documents Required For Counseling||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|