The HDFC Scholarship 2022-23 is a great initiative by HDFC bank keeping in view the individuals belonging to economically weaker section of society. Willing and interested aspirants can submit HDFC ECSS application form before the last date that will be soon updated by officials.
Also, check here HDFC scholarship program eligibility and other conditions below. The HDFC Scholarship Application Form usually gets released in July. The last date till students can apply in 2022 for this HDFC ECSS Scholarship Application Form is July 2022.
ECSS stands for Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, an enthusiastic program that supports those children who are facing economic problems and has social distance. HDFC Bank provides both kinds of scholarships Merit-cum-Mean-based scholarships and Need-based scholarships.
HDFC Bank Scholarship: Highlights
|Organization Name||HDFC Bank|
|Application for||‘ECSS’- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support|
|HDFC Scholarship 2022 Application Form Mode||Online|
|Education Level||School / College / University|
|Period of Scholarship||Two years|
|Last Date of Application||July 2022|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Help desk No||022 30751030|
|HDFC Scholarship 2022 Official Website||www.hdfcbank.com|
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students studying in class 6 to 12 in government-aided or private schools and undergoing a crisis situation.
- College students pursuing Under-graduate/ Post-graduate Fulltime/ Part-time Degree/ Diploma courses in colleges or universities
- Student’s family annual income should not be more than Rs 3 lakh per annum.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Duration of HDFC Scholarship 2022
HDFC Scholarship Duration 2022 is one year only. Candidate can renew the scholarship for a period of maximum 2 years. For this, applicant needs to reapply and requalify for the HDFC Educational Scholarship every year.
HDFC Scholarship Reward 2022
Check HDFC Scholarship Award list from below:
|Level of study||HDFC Scholarship amount|
|For school students: Class 6 to 12||Up to INR 10,000|
|For college/university students: Under graduation/Postgraduation||Up to INR 25,000|
|For Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th level||INR 25,000, or yearly fee (whichever is lower)|
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Crisis Criteria Preferences
- The sudden removal of a child from school due to financial problems.
- The sudden death of parents.
- The sudden illness occurrence.
- The sudden loss of employment.
HDFC Scholarship Selection Process:
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Application Form will be judged on the basis of the measures defined by HDFC Bank’s management. Selection of candidates for HDFC Crisis Scholarship will be done on the basis of score given during the selection process. Final recipients of scholarship will be selected by the Management.
|Probable Crisis||Documents Required|
|Death of primary earning member in the family||Death certificate from concerned authorities and a copy of FIR in case death caused due to accident|
|Loss of employment for the earning member of the family mostly due to physical injury or accident leading to disability or terminal illness||Copy of FIR if filed/ bills or receipts from hospital and letters from the medical organization showing proof of illness, disability certificate, job termination letter and affidavit from a government recognized gazette officer.|
|Death of both parents rendering the child as an orphan||Death certificate of parents, a Bonafide letter from concerned authorities|
|Loss of financial assets of the family due to losses incurred in business or self-employment||Income proofs, before incurring loss and after loss incurred|
|Illness or critical medical conditions of any family member||Letter from medical practitioners|
How to fill HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2022?
- Visit the HDFC Scholarship Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- Read the complete details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- Already registered candidates have to use HDFC Scholarship Login 2022 credential by using the following link i.e. visible at top corner of homepage.
- “If you are already registered, press here to SIGN IN” for HDFC Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- New users have to go for registration of HDFC Crisis Scholarship 2022 by selecting “Apply” button.
- Enter your valid email address and identify yourself.
- After registering yourself, use your login credentials and fill HDFC Scholarship Online Form 2022.
- Upload relevant documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form Online 2022.
- Press the “Submit” tab for the submission of HDFC ECSS Scholarship Form 2022.
- Take a print out of form of HDFC Scholarship for Students 2022 for future use.
Essential Documents for filling the HDFC Scholarship Form:
- Verification form duly signed and stamped by the School Principal/College Dean/Director
- Attested copies of the last year’s mark sheet
- Two copies of address proof
- Doctor’s note in case of illness
- Salary slip (if any)
- Marksheet of class 10/12
- Self-declaration of family income (for self-employed) OR income proof from the employer
Check Here: Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Result 2022:
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Result will be available for download from last week of September 2022. The students will be shortlisted on scores given on different criteria of the situation specified by the student. Candidates can download the ECSS Merit List from the official website and see if they selected.
HDFC Bank Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Scheme is for students of Class VI-XII, undergraduate and postgraduate students who are facing situations such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of job or others.
The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, an HDFC Bank Parivartan initiative provides HDFC Scholarship to those who are facing such situation or belong to economically weaker sections of society.
Read Here: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 022 30751030
Address: HDFC Bank, G-1, Harbhajan, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400098
HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022 Application Form has been available in July 2022. After scrutinizing the online form for HDFC ECSS Scheme, bank will publish final list of shortlisted contenders.
For more information and updates regarding the HDFC Scholarship 2022, stay tuned with us on this page. For any query or suggestion, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||Best Career Opportunities|
12 thoughts on “HDFC Scholarship 2022-23 ECSS Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date”
Hii sir I applied ecss shclorship I applied 3months ago sir payment is not received sir please sir tell your payment distribution date sir please announcment sir
Sir, I am Mudamanchu Brahmaiah I submitted the application, how to check my result, through sms in register mobile number or through internet
Sir they have call me for scholarship information about nearest bank pincode by mistake I said wrong pincode so now how can I send them correct pincode
U get any msg from them for shortlisting and call them for verifications
sir,I came from a very poor family.This year i passed the WBBSC exam by 86%.so, can i apply that scholarship???
Sir My father very ill in 2 year so i can apply this form
Sir i am btech final yr student… can i apply for this scholarship??
I got 88.4% in WBHS in 2016-17 session…now I am read in undergraduate course part-1 ….Am I eligible for this scholarship??
I got 96% in 10th CBSE I eligible for this scholarship
Yes you can apply by following the above mentioned simple steps.
SIR ,HOW WE GET SCHOLARSHIP FORMAT
I got 86.4% in WBHS. Am I eligible for this scholarship ?