How To Prepare For Board Exams
As every year, this year also board exams are going to be conducted in February and March 2022. So those, students wondering for the tips of How to Prepare for Board Exams, can get it from here. There are lots of students, who want to score 90+ In Exam but as you know that it is not easy.
As well as it is not so hard too, you can easily get 90+ marks in board exam, if you do hard work and prepare for exams with concentration. For this you have to start your preparation from now onwards with the help of our guidelines of How to Prepare for Board Exams 2022.
Board Examination Preparation Tips
We often find that the students are wasting their unnecessary energy and getting confused to know How to Prepare for Board Exams. Before appearing in Board Exam, individuals should know about Things to Keep In Mind for Exams which is given here in this article of recruitmentresult.com
How To Prepare For Board Exams
As the board exams near, stress and anxiety among students has started. To prepare for Board exams to get 90+ marks, you should go through the tips and tricks mentioned below:
Organize your study space
Before starting your preparation for exams, Make sure that you have enough space to spread your textbooks and notes out. You should also check the light system, your chair must be comfortable for you.
You should try to get rid of all distractions, and you should also feel as comfortable and able to focus as possible. If your study space is fine then you will be able to study very well.
Start Study In Early Morning:
One should prepare well in advance so that you have sufficient time to revise your syllabus. Most of the students start their preparation around the corner of the exams that cause late night study and end up sleeping in the morning. As a result it causes various health issues due to inadequate sleep.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Break It Down In Achievable Targets
You can prepare well for Board exams in one month for all the subjects by breaking down in achievable targets. Initially you need to take a separate piece of paper and write all the important topics/ things subject wise and Start Preparation For Exams.
How can you feel confident in the areas which we have mentioned in step 3??? We can explain it with the help of example: in case one of the topic areas is trigonometry,’ list the page and the name of the exercise that you need to do the regular practice. After that think that you have reached the end of your timetable and you never have to do trigonometry ever again.
Create A Schedule For One Subject At A Time
Prepare a schedule for one subject at a time and focus on same subject at the time of preparation. In this way, you can be sure that you have covered all the important topics.
START Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Factor In Time For BREAKS
Don’t forget to take breaks. You must spend your proper time on food as well as sleep. Everyone works differently, but usually speaks that a break of five to ten minutes is enough and good for refreshment.
Mix It Up; Don’t Make It Monotonous
No person is interested to study the mathematics for continuous 6 hours. Give the timings of study by mixing all the subjects so as to decrease the chances of losing interest really quickly. Most of the people are interested in studying early in the morning, so try to tackle different subjects as well.
Don’t Beat Yourself Up
You can set the time table on your own to improve it as you go. Be confident with what you have written in the exam and get prepared to move things around if you find the things estimated by you regarding the time were a bit off. It can be good decision of using a pencil.
Read This: How Do Toppers Study?
Tips To Prepare For Board Exams
All the candidates must known that Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the main subjects which want more concentration in the science section. For each subject you can get some tips. You must need to prepare complete list of formulas, experiments and derivations before starting preparation. You need to use NCERT books to score well in Science.
- If you want to order on this topic, you have to go to the depth of the fundamental and do not try to cram anything.
- Generally, you have to face numerical as well as theorems which are totally based on the main concept so need to practice more and more as possible and due to this; you will not be able to forget any step during the exam and also you will not confuse at the time of examination.
- Firstly, prepare important and simple topics such as Heat & Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, and Optics etc to score good marks. You need to solve the formulae as well as theorems from previous year’s board exams papers/ model papers to know the level of questions.
- Chemistry is known as very easy and the marks scoring subject, through Chemistry subject you can score more marks as compared to other subjects. So, prepare well for Chemistry with minimum time.
- You can easily prepare for Chemistry in some time as it is completely based on the some essential concept.
- Chemistry is divided in to two parts Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Mostly candidates are confused in theorems and reaction so, candidates are advised to always write them after learning.
- After completion of preparation for chemistry you have to write some most important points on one paper and keep it with yourself for revision purpose time to time.
- In Biology subject, various diagrams and theory. Candidates need to concentrate more on this subject.
- Various students do not understand the pronunciation of some important words. So, you need to write spellings of difficult word and repeat them again and again.
- When syllabus is completed then try to solve more and more multiple type question and previous year question paper.
- Many students feels that Mathematics is the difficult subject but it’s not so. It is one of the easiest subject but only when you have the entire concept on your finger tips.
- If you want to make this section strong then you have to practice more for this and have to go in the depth of the concepts.
- Try to solve the questions from the different methods either with the help of your friend and teachers.
- Always read the solution after completion of this and avoid silly mistake as mistake in sum, division, subtraction etc and don’t use calculator while solving question.
Must Know: How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams
Things To Keep In Mind While Preparing For Board Exams
Create A Proper Atmosphere
Initially you need to create a proper atmosphere for studying by selecting a suitable place as well as accurate position. While preparing for Board exams, you need to study appropriate course material and revise it very thoroughly. Through proper atmosphere you can study well and make better preparations.
Quality Study Is Essential
Therefore, important thing is quality study is very essential such as significant topics, meanings of all the topics. You should revise all the important topics at the last moment instead of learning everything again and again.
For Quality study, you have to make proper notes of all the vital topics and point out all the important concepts/ topics as well as formulas. So, you need to plan your study which is very important to cover the entire vital topics essential and make a proper time-table.
You May Read This: How To Reduce Negative Marking
Previous Year Question Papers
You have to go through at least orally previous years question papers. Through orally previous year question papers you can understand better the level of questions, type of questions as well as a weight-age of each chapter.
A Balanced Diet And A Good 8-10 Hours Of Sleep
In addition to regular practice, various other factors are also important that are proper balanced diet, a good sleep for at least 8-10 hours, which gives the right tonic to your brain and through this, you can improve your performance. Talking to family and friends and music is also important for keeping the tension level low.
To achieve success in the exam, students must concentrate their attention. If you distract your attention here and there, then it will take a lot of time for you to prepare the same lesson. Follow these examination tips for you to be a better option –
- Do ASANA an PRANAYAMA. This helps in concentrating meditation.
- The focus is concentrated even at the fast pace.
- Do not read continuously for long periods, but leave for 30 or 45 minutes.
- Music is a better option for meditation.
- Refrain from reading your mind and repeat it in your mind
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
Some important things to keep in mind on the exam day:
Before going to appear in the examination, you should keep theses below mentioned tips in your mind as it will be really helpful for you. Just have a look:
- Keep all the documents with you. Check your ID before leaving the house.
- Check your box at home only. There must be all things in your box such as pen, pencil, rubber, scale etc.
- Arrive at the Exams Center before 30 minutes.
- Check your bags, pockets and purses. There should not any type of slip in it.
- Sit down in your Exam Room on your roll number seat before 10 minutes of exam.
- When you get the question paper, read it carefully, and solve those question first, which you know the answers.
Students May Search For:
- How To Prepare For Board Exams Class 12
- How To Prepare For Board Exams Class 10
- Study Tips for Board Exams
- Board Exams Tips And Tricks
- How to Study Board Exams in One Month
- How To Study For Medical Board Exams
- How To Prepare For Board Exams in 20 Days
- How To Prepare For Maths Board Exam
You Can Also Check Details About: Board Exams in India
Above given tips of How To Prepare For Board Exams In 1 Month will helps you to achieve good marks in exam. So, candidates are advised to go through above stated preparation method, Things to Keep In Mind for Exams etc. If you have any query then writes in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.