How to Prepare For IAS 2022
To crack IAS Exam in first attempt is not an easy task. How to Prepare For IAS 2022 is the first questions which comes in everyone’s mind. There are many shortcut tricks which will help the beginners to prepare well for IAS Exam in 3 Months. You need to follow below provided IAS Shortcut Tricks to qualify the exam easily.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the organization which takes care of the entire recruitment process. Recruitment to 24 services including IAS, IPS, IFS etc is held through common exam called the UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE).
Highlights of UPSC IAS 2022:
|Name of Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Indian Administrative Exam|
How to Prepare For IAS 2022
How to Prepare For IAS Exam 2022 In 3 Months?
Know The IAS Exam Pattern 2022:
- First of all, you must be aware of the New IAS Exam Pattern. There are three stages for the IAS exam: UPSC Prelims, UPSC Mains and Personality Test/UPSC Board Interview
- You have to clear the prelims exam to be eligible to take the IAS Mains exam.
IAS Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Paper||Marks Allotted||Questions|
|Paper-I: General Studies||200||100|
|Paper-II: General Studies (CSAT)||200||80|
IAS Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Title of the Paper||Marks Allotted|
|Paper 1||Essay writing||250 Marks|
|Paper 2||General Studies–I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)||250 Marks|
|Paper 3||General Studies –II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250 Marks|
|Paper 4||General Studies –III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio‐diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250 Marks|
|Paper 5||General Studies –IV (Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)||250 Marks|
|Paper 6||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250 Marks|
|Paper 7||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total in the written Test||1750 Marks|
|Personal Interview||275 Marks|
|Grand Total ( for merit calculation)||2025 Marks|
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Know The IAS Syllabus 2022:
- The nature of the prelim and mains exam has turned out to be very dynamic but the IAS syllabus same as it before.
- It is advisable to be through with the basics i.e. standard books and fundamental NCERTs.
- As only three months remaining you should concentrate on polity, current affairs, maps, and general awareness in paper 1 as these take less time and can be set up in 3 months.
Finish your optional subject:
- If in a position to decide on the optional subject after examining UPSC syllabus and previous question papers (applicable only to college going students and pass outs), start to collect materials on the same.
- Try to finish optional subject first, as this will definitely give you an edge.
Go Through IAS Previous Year Question Papers:
- It is very important that you go through the previous year IAS question papers so that even with the time crunch, you will get a fair idea of the kind of questions asked by the UPSC.
- Also, know that the USPC doesn’t repeat questions.
- This will help you prioritize your studies.
Test Yourself By Taking Mock Test:
- Always assess yourself through mock tests.
- This is especially important for the prelims since you have negative marks here.
- In the case of MCQs such as IAS prelims papers, it is essential for you to pace your answer writing in order to be able to finish off the papers.
- You can know exactly how much time you can spend on a question.
Check IAS Related Links:
|IAS Interview Questions||IAS Application Form|
|IAS Exam Pattern||IAS Salary|
|IAS Result||IAS Coaching Centres|
|IAS Syllabus||IAS Previous Year Paper|
|IAS Cut Off||IAS Exam Books|
IAS Shortcut Tricks For Beginners:
- Manage your time effectively and be disciplined. Develop a routine!
- Make short notes and mindmaps on a regular basis. They help your memory.
- The first step you should make while you begin IAS preparation is to enroll in IAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series. The IAS test-based approach is faster and will keep you focused.
- Buy the recommended UPSC CSE Preparation books. Refer Clear IAS Test Series Timetable, and collect textbooks.
- Mock exams cover NCERT textbooks (Class 6-12) as well as other standard reference textbooks.
- Read the textbooks on weekdays and take mock exams on weekends.
- Take your UPSC Mains preparation side-by-side with UPSC Prelims preparation.
- There are some topics relevant only for Mains (for example, Ethics, Internal Security, World History etc).
- IAS Mock Exams are equally important for Mains, just like Prelims.
- You need proper answer writing practice to structure your answers in a time-constrained environment.
- Get your answers evaluated by experts and seek their suggestions for improvement.
Start Here: Online Test For UPSC
How to Prepare For IAS 2022 Exam?
Competitive exams are a window through which youngsters can gain employment or entry into academic institutions in the country. In India, the competition is generally very high due to the large number of candidates that take up the various exams. So, it takes a specialized focus on the part of the candidates to crack the various exams.
Do you have only 03 months or less before the next UPSC Civil Service Prelims? Don’t worry. You can clear the Preliminary Exam within this short time-frame – provided you follow the right strategy.
3 thoughts on “How to Prepare For IAS 2022 Exam In 3 Months – Shortcut Tricks For Beginners”
How to start the study for beginners
You Can Go through IAS Preparation Tips For Beginners by hitting on given link.
we need help to improve for all communication level for our country