ICMR Full Form
ICMR का फुल फॉर्म क्या है ? ICMR का Full Form है – “भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान अनुसंधान परिषद”. In English, ICMR Full Form is “Indian Council of Medical Research”. ICMR is an apex body and agency in India and is created for coordination and promotion. ICMR is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world and its headquarter is located in New Delhi. Through this post, you can also know about ICMR Meaning in Hindi & English, ICMR Ka Full Form, ICMR का फुल फॉर्म, ICMR Full Form In English, ICMR Full Name, ICMR Ka Matlab, What Is ICMR In Hindi and other details.
ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The Clinical Trials Registry – India was established by the organization in 2007. It is India’s national registry for clinical trials.
ICMR Full Form
What is the ICMR Full Form in English?
“Indian Council of Medical Research”
ICMR Full Form In Hindi
“भारतीय चिकित्सा अनुसंधान परिषद ”
आई सी एम आर क्या है ?
आई सी एम आर भारत में जैव चिकित्सा अनुसंधान के निर्माण, समन्वय और प्रचार के लिए भारत में अग्रणी एजेंसी है। यह सरकार द्वारा वित्तपोषित है। भारत के स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण मंत्रालय के माध्यम से और दुनिया के सबसे पुराने चिकित्सा अनुसंधान संगठनों में से एक है। यह नई दिल्ली, भारत में स्थित है। मार्च 2020 तक, डॉ. बलराम भार्गव ICMR के सचिव और महानिदेशक हैं.
भारतीय चिकित्सा अनुसंधान परिषद (ICMR) देश में इंट्राम्यूरल के साथ-साथ एक्स्ट्राम्यूरल रिसर्च के जरिए बायोमेडिकल रिसर्च को बढ़ावा देता है। दशकों से, बाह्य अनुसंधान के आधार और इसकी रणनीतियों को परिषद द्वारा विस्तारित किया गया है। इसका दृष्टिकोण “जनसंख्या के स्वास्थ्य में सुधार के लिए अनुसंधान को कार्य में अनुवाद करना” है।
You Can Check Here: Medical Entrance Exams
Functions of ICMR
- There are 26 research institutes/centres under the council, which carry out internal research.
- These research institutes also include 21 mission-oriented national institutes and 5 regional medical research centers established in different parts of the country.
- The mission-oriented national institute works to address research on specific health issues such as cholera, leprosy, tuberculosis, diarrhoea, viral diseases, malaria, nutrition, reproduction, oncology, medical statistics etc.
- ICMR undertakes the responsibility of setting up advanced research centers in various areas of research.
- The ICMR Task Force prepares studies, which are national projects, keeping in mind the national priority areas of research.
- It undertakes open-ended research, based on applications, for grants received from scientists from medical colleges, universities and non-ICMR research institutes.
- ICMR endeavors to accelerate human resource development in biomedical research through research fellowships, short-term research studentships, and short-term visiting fellowships and various other training programs and workshops.
Check Here: Top Paramedical Exams
History of ICMR
ICMR was established after independence in 1949. Its main objective was to promote and manage medical research in the country. ICMR is the official agency for research, manufacturing and coordination in the bio-medical sector in India. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi. Its 26 national institutes affiliated to ICMR conduct research in the field of prevention and prevention of special health issues such as AIDS, cholera, cancer, tuberculosis, leprosy, malaria, diarrheal diseases, fertility, and other health problems.
The main function of ICMR is to keep an eye on the health problems of the country and to do research work for their control and management on priority basis. The Council of Medical Research works to formulate policies for the problems of inter-communicable diseases, reproductive diseases, infant and mother health, malnutrition and starvation among the people spread in the country. ICMR is leading India’s health policy in the time of global pandemic of Corona virus.
How Many Divisions Are There Under ICMR?
ICMR which, in the nation, is an apex institution dedicated to Bio-Medicine, comes under several divisions such as –
- Basic Medical Sciences Division,
- Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases Division,
- Non Communicable Diseases Division,
- Reproductive Health and Nutrition Division,
- Publications and Information Division,
- Health Systems Research Cell Division,
- Translation Research Unit Division,
- Social and Behavioral Research Unit Division,
- International Health Division,
- Administration Division,
- Finance & Accounts Division,
- Manpower Development Division and
- Medicinal Plants Unit Division etc.
Do You Know: What is the Full Form Of ICICI
What Are The Fundamental Objectives Of ICMR?
The first fundamental objective of ICMR is to manage and disseminate knowledge throughout the nation, to guide continuously encourage and develop bio-medicine in the nation. To suggest solutions for the continuous prevention and treatment of all types of diseases, to collect and disseminate information related to the treatment of various diseases, ticks and other health and to do continuous and all round health empowerment of entire India etc.
Who Helps / Assists ICMR?
ICMR is the topmost institution in the field of biomedical in the country, which is assisted / assisted by a special board or committee which includes these members –
- to scientific advisory teams,
- to scientific advisory committees,
- specialist teams,
- task forces and
- Steering Committees etc.
Combining all the above, a special board is formed whose main function is to help ICMR in achieving its tasks and goals, in every possible way.
Check Now: Job Opportunities In Medical
In this post we have told you about ICMR Full Form in Hindi/ English. Hopefully now you have got information about the full form of ICMR and other facts related to it. Interested Ones can stay in touch with us to get all information about Indian Council of Medical Research through this page.
You can also bookmark our web portal using Ctrl+D for future reference regarding ICMR ka full form kya hai, ICMR meaning in Hindi, ICMR full form in Organizations, Full form of ICMR.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Previous Year Question Papers
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams