Schedule of OJEE Counselling 2021 has declared for BAMS/BHMS courses for the 2020-21 session of the Govt. and Private Colleges of Odisha. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the OJEE Result and candidates having valid rank card are eligible to attend the Odisha JEE Counselling Round. The Counselling process will start on 05-01-2021 through web-counselling. Read complete registration procedure, schedule, seat allotment round wise and admission dates.
OJEE Counselling Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||JEE Cell of Odisha|
|Name of the Counselling||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Counselling|
|OJEE Official Site||ojee.nic.in|
OJEE Schedule 2021:
|On-line Registration, Choice Filling and Choice Locking||05-01-2021 to 15-01-2021|
|Medical Board for Physically Challenged Candidates||*06-01-2021 & 07-01-2021|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||07-01-2021 and 08-01-2021|
|Payment (online) of Part Admission Fee and Uploading of Documents for Online Verification||18-01-2021 and 20-01-2021|
|Last Date for Candidates to Settle any Query||21-01-2021 by 5:00 PM|
|Last Date for Withdrawal by Candidates||21-01-2021, 5 PM|
|Payment (online) of Part Admission Fee and Uploading of Documents for Online Verification||24-01-2021 to 25-01-2021|
|Last Date for Candidates to Settle any Query||26-01-2021, 5PM|
|Last Date for Withdrawal by Candidates||26-01-2021, 5 PM|
|Downloading of Final Allotment Letter||27-01-2021|
|Reporting to Allotted Institution for Final Admission||27-01- 2021 to 31-01-2021|
|Spot Admission (if vacancy arises due to any reason)||To be notified later|
Candidates interested to participate in the BAMS/BHMS counselling must have qualified, with valid rank, in NEET (UG)-2020.
Candidates should have passed +2 Sc. and in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have secured minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at +2 Sc. level for General Candidate (GE). This minimum mark is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
Candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
Check Out: Documents Required For Counselling
- Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.1000/- online During registration.
- Allotted candidates have to deposit a part admission fee of Rs.5000/- online in the web portal
Seat Allotment Process:
After completing the registration process, candidates need to verify their documents at the nearest OJEE nodal centres. After document verification, seat allotment process will be done. So, for seat allotment, participant needs to bring their documents and photocopies with them at the time of counseling.
Based on the merit list and preferred choice, candidate will be allotted seat in their preferred college and course. For confirmation of seat, candidate needs to pay the admission fees.
Check OJEE Related Links:
|OJEE 2021 Application Form||Get Here|
|OJEE Admit Card||Get Here|
|OJEE Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|OJEE Syllabus||Get Here|
|OJEE Result||Get Here|
OJEE Counselling Procedure 2021:
Here is detailed OJEE 2021 Counselling process. Go through it carefully.
1. Online Registration:
- At first & foremost step, you need to register by visiting official portal i.e. www.odishajee.com
- You need to enter details like JEE Main Roll No, Registration No, Date of Birth and the 16 digit barcode as listed in Rank Card.
- After that take a print out of registration form and submit the counselling fees.
2. Online Choice Filling And Locking:
- Participant can choose the preferred college from the list of colleges offering admission through OJEE 2021 and it depends on the candidates that they can select maximum number of preferred colleges and course.
- Candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile no after completing the ‘Lock Facility’. Receiving of OTP indicates that your choices are locked.
3. Temporary Seat Allotment
Admission Committee will provide temporary seat allotments to participants on the basis of rank as well as choice locking through through SMS or email.
4. Reporting at Nodal Centre:
At this step, you are required to make verification of documents for seat allotment process. Also submit admission fee at the nodal centre or through online mode i.e. Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
List of Documents for Verification at Nodal Centre
- Original Rank Card of JEE 2020
- Original online registration slip of JEE 2021
- Photocopies and original 10th , 12th class mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original and photocopy of Green card of family Welfare Department of Odisha
- Photocopies and original Certificate in support of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth proof with 10th class certificate
- Photocopies and original Caste certificates
- Proof of Indian Nationality or passport
- Defense service certificate
- Any other documents as mentioned in prospectus
Notice for BAMS/BHMS Counselling & Admission: Download Here
OJEE Official Site: Press Here
5. Final Seat Allotment
Participants getting the temporary seats will now get their final allotment. Final Seat Allotment confirmation will be made through SMS on registered mobile number and also seat allotment letter can be downloaded from the official portal.
6. Reporting at the Final Allotted Institute
Students are required to report at allotted institute after receiving the final allotment letter. Submit all the remaining fees related to admission and registration card will be generated. This is the final stage of OJEE Counselling.
Read Out: Counselling Procedure in Detail
DETAILS OF SEATS AVAILABLE (as on date)
Seat Position for BAMS – 2020
|Name of the Ayurvedic College||Course||Seats Available|
|Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri (Govt.)||BAMS||63|
|Government Ayurvedic College, Bolangir (Govt.)||BAMS||64|
|K.A.T.S. Ayurvedic College, Ankushpur, Ganjam (Govt.)||BAMS||64|
|S.S.N. Ayurvedic College, Paikmal, Bargarh (Pvt.)||BAMS||Not Available|
Seat Position for BHMS – 2020
|Name Of the Homoeopathic College||Course||Seats Available|
|Dr. Abhina Chandra Hom. Med. College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar (Govt.)||BHMS||53|
|Utkalamani Homeopathic Med.College & Hospital, Rourkela (Govt.)||BHMS||26|
|Odisha Medical College of Homoeopathy & Research, Sambalpur (Govt.)||BHMS||26|
|Biju Pattnaik Homeo. Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur (Govt.)||BHMS||26|
Hit on its Official Link to get more details about OJEE Counselling 2021. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest information about Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Counselling Schedule||UGC Approved University List|