Schedule of OJEE Counselling 2021 has declared for LE Lateral Entry, Integrated MBA and PG programs based for the 2021-22 session of the Govt. and Private Colleges of Odisha. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the OJEE Result and candidates having valid rank card are eligible to attend the Odisha JEE Counselling Round. The Counselling process will start on 05-10-2021 through web-counselling. Read complete registration procedure, schedule, seat allotment round wise and admission dates.
OJEE Counselling Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||JEE Cell of Odisha|
|Name of the Counselling||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Counselling|
|Courses||MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech|
|OJEE Official Site||ojee.nic.in|
OJEE Schedule 2021:
For LE B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Int. MSc Programs
|Registration and Choice Filling||October 5, 2021 to October 16, 2021|
|Mock Seat Allotment 1||October 12, 2021|
|Choice Locking||October 15, 2021 to October 16, 2021|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||October 20, 2021|
|Online Reporting||October 20, 2021 to October 22, 2021|
|Withdrawal||October 21, 2021 to October 22, 2021|
|Seat Allotment Round 2 (Up-gradation Round 1)||October 28, 2021|
|Online Reporting||October 28, 2021 to October 29, 2021|
For B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Plan, B.CAT and Int. M.Sc Programs
|Registration and Choice Filling begins||October 17, 2021 at 5 pm|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment 1||October 28, 2021 at 5pm|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment 2||October 31, 2021 at 5 pm|
|Registration ends||November 2, 2021 till 10 pm|
|Seat Allotmnet result for Round 1||November 5, 2021 at 5 pm|
|Admission process like doucument verification etc||November 5 to 8, 2021|
|Registration for special rank holders||November 6 to 11, 2021|
|Seat allotment result for Round 2||November 14, 2021 at 5 pm|
Candidates participating in OJEE 2021 Counselling are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12th for candidates belonging to General Category while minimum 40% aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Also, candidates are required to pass in all the subjects separately.
- completed at least 17 years of age.
- candidates participating in BAMS/BHMS counselling must have qualified NEET (UG) with a minimum qualified rank.
- candidate’s parents should be a native of Odisha state and have to present the Resident/Nativity certificate during document verification
Check Out: Documents Required For Counselling
- Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.1000/- online During registration.
- Allotted candidates have to deposit a part admission fee of Rs.5000/- online in the web portal
Seat Allotment Process:
After completing the registration process, candidates need to verify their documents at the nearest OJEE nodal centres. After document verification, seat allotment process will be done. So, for seat allotment, participant needs to bring their documents and photocopies with them at the time of counseling.
Based on the merit list and preferred choice, candidate will be allotted seat in their preferred college and course. For confirmation of seat, candidate needs to pay the admission fees.
Check OJEE Related Links:
|OJEE 2021 Application Form||Get Here|
|OJEE Admit Card||Get Here|
|OJEE Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|OJEE Syllabus||Get Here|
|OJEE Result||Get Here|
OJEE Counselling Procedure 2021:
Here is detailed OJEE 2021 Counselling process. Go through it carefully.
1. Online Registration:
- At first & foremost step, you need to register by visiting official portal i.e. www.odishajee.com
- You need to enter details like JEE Main Roll No, Registration No, Date of Birth and the 16 digit barcode as listed in Rank Card.
- After that take a print out of registration form and submit the counselling fees.
2. Online Choice Filling And Locking:
- Participant can choose the preferred college from the list of colleges offering admission through OJEE 2021 and it depends on the candidates that they can select maximum number of preferred colleges and course.
- Candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile no after completing the ‘Lock Facility’. Receiving of OTP indicates that your choices are locked.
3. Temporary Seat Allotment
Admission Committee will provide temporary seat allotments to participants on the basis of rank as well as choice locking through through SMS or email.
4. Reporting at Nodal Centre:
At this step, you are required to make verification of documents for seat allotment process. Also submit admission fee at the nodal centre or through online mode i.e. Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
List of Documents for Verification at Nodal Centre
- Original Rank Card of JEE 2020
- Original online registration slip of JEE 2021
- Photocopies and original 10th , 12th class mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original and photocopy of Green card of family Welfare Department of Odisha
- Photocopies and original Certificate in support of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth proof with 10th class certificate
- Photocopies and original Caste certificates
- Proof of Indian Nationality or passport
- Defense service certificate
- Any other documents as mentioned in prospectus
Notice for OJEE Counselling & Admission: Download Here
OJEE Official Site: Press Here
5. Final Seat Allotment
Participants getting the temporary seats will now get their final allotment. Final Seat Allotment confirmation will be made through SMS on registered mobile number and also seat allotment letter can be downloaded from the official portal.
6. Reporting at the Final Allotted Institute
Students are required to report at allotted institute after receiving the final allotment letter. Submit all the remaining fees related to admission and registration card will be generated. This is the final stage of OJEE Counselling.
Read Out: Counselling Procedure in Detail
DETAILS OF SEATS AVAILABLE (as on date)
Seat Position for BAMS – 2020
|Name of the Ayurvedic College||Course||Seats Available|
|Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri (Govt.)||BAMS||63|
|Government Ayurvedic College, Bolangir (Govt.)||BAMS||64|
|K.A.T.S. Ayurvedic College, Ankushpur, Ganjam (Govt.)||BAMS||64|
|S.S.N. Ayurvedic College, Paikmal, Bargarh (Pvt.)||BAMS||Not Available|
Seat Position for BHMS – 2020
|Name Of the Homoeopathic College||Course||Seats Available|
|Dr. Abhina Chandra Hom. Med. College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar (Govt.)||BHMS||53|
|Utkalamani Homeopathic Med.College & Hospital, Rourkela (Govt.)||BHMS||26|
|Odisha Medical College of Homoeopathy & Research, Sambalpur (Govt.)||BHMS||26|
|Biju Pattnaik Homeo. Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur (Govt.)||BHMS||26|
Hit on its Official Link to get more details about OJEE Counselling 2021. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest information about Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Counselling Schedule||UGC Approved University List|