IFS Application Form
The notice regarding UPSC IFS Registration for Main Exam will be released at its official site. UPSC Pre qualified candidates have to apply again in Detailed IFS Application Form (DAF) for (Main) Examination, 2020. Applicants are advised to fill up IFS Detailed Application Form for IFoS on release of it till the last date. UPSC IFS DAF Registration for Main Exam will be starting from 28-02-2021 till 09-3-2021 (for 10 days).
UPSC IFS 2021 Dates (Released):
Union Public Service Commission has recently released UPSC Calendar for 2021 Exams. As per UPSC Calendar, Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 Notification will release on 10-02-2021. Willing candidates can fill IFS Application Form till the last date that is 02-03-2021.
IFS Preliminary Exam 2020 will be conduct on 27-06-2021 (1 Day). Those applicants who will qualify the IFS Pre Exam may appear for IFS Main Exam which will be conducted on 21-11-2021 (for 10 days). Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about IFS Application Form, IFS Registration for 2020.
IFS Application Form
What is the Eligibility Requirements for UPSC IFS 2020?
- Candidates must have a citizenship of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Must have completed graduation in any of the subjects like Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Geology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Forestry or in Engineering from a recognized university or Institute
- Should be not less than 21 years and must not be more than 32 years of age, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1998
Must go through Below Links:
|IFS Admit Card||Details|
|IFS Question Paper||Details|
|UPSC Official Website||Link|
What are the IFS Physical Standards?
Applicants must be physically fit for admission to IFS Exam 2020 according to regulations mentioned in the appendix in gazette of India.
What is IFS Application Form Fees?
Candidates except Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates need to submit application fees of Rs 100/- in any of branch of state bank of India by cash or through net banking facility. Applications without the specified fee will be summarily rejected by organization.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is the applying process for IFS Application Form 2020?
- Visit the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in to fill IFS Online Application Form
- On the homepage of official website go to “What’s New” section and hit “DAF: Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination, 2020” link.
- On next page follow “Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination, 2020” and press “Hit Here” link.
- Again hit on “Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination, 2020” link.
- Then login Module for Online Filling of Detailed Application Form has been displayed.
- Qualified candidates can login by entering the Login ID (Roll No) and Password.
- If not registered already, please Create Registration Account by hitting “Pressing Here” link. Then login ID & Password will be generated, then again login with new ID and Password.
- Fill the IFS Detailed Application Form with necessary information.
- Candidates need to upload the testimonials and have to pay the requisite amount of application fees.
- After completing the whole IFS Application Online Process candidates need to hit on the final submission tab
- At last aspirants need to take a print out of the UPSC IFS Form and keep it safe for using further.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
Q1. Can Graduation Final Year Students also apply?
Ans. Yes, final year appearing candidates can apply for IFS Notification 2020.
Q2. What are the relaxations provided to reserved categories?
|For SC/ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled|
during the period from 01-01-1980
|Defense Services personnel||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned|
officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have
concentrated at least 5 years
|ECOs/ SSCOs||5 years|
|Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically|
Q3. How many chances will a candidate get to crack IFS Exam?
|Candidates||Number of Attempts|
|General candidates||7 attempts|
|Other Backward Classes||9 attempts|
|Physically handicapped (general & OBC)||9 attempts|
|Physically handicapped (SC/ST)||unlimited|
Q4. What is the UPSC Exam Pattern for Indian forest services?
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper IV||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper V||Optional Subject 2||200|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject 2||200|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
UPSC IFS Registration Details
All the dates and updates regarding UPSC IFS Notification have been announced by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are interested in Forest Services of India are required to keep in mind the details and fill IFS Application Form 2020 till last date. They must apply for UPSC IFS as soon as possible from the date of starting of online process to avoid last time rush on the official website.
We have explained the whole procedure to fill UPSC IFS Application Form. We will soon provide you all the direct links on this webpage so that willing contenders can go through the process easily.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission regularly to get more details regarding IFS Application Form 2020-21.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Test for UPSC||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Recruitment|