Students interested to get admission to IGNOU can download IGNOU Prospectus for the session 2021-22. Applicants, who are going to fill Application form for B.Ed, MA, MBA, BCA, M.COM, course have to complete details about IGNOU Admission through IGNOU Prospectus 2021.
IGNOU Prospectus 2021
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria:
For Master’s Degree Programs:
Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration in concerned discipline with good academic records from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Bachelor’s Degree Course:
Aspirants applying for a Bachelor Degree program they should have passed 10+2 / intermediate in respective stream from a recognized board.
For Diplomas and Certificates Programs:
- Candidates applying for a Bachelor Diplomas or Certificate Programs so they must have done 10 + 2 standard or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from well recognized Board.
- If candidates applying for a Post Graduate Diplomas or Certificate so they must have completed Bachelors Degree and above (with English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level).
Get Best Answer: Which Open University is Best For Admission?
IGNOU Examination Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs 120/- as examination fee per course is required to be paid through Bank Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at city under which the examination centre falls.
- The student can also submit On-line examination form as per guidelines through IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in during submission of examination schedule and payment can done by credit/debit card of any nationalized banks.
Dates for submission:
|For June fee||Late fee|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||Rs. 500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs.1000/-|
|1st September to 30th Sept.||NIL|
|1st October to 31st October||Rs. 500/-|
|1st November to 15th November||Rs.1000/-|
What is the IGNOU Admission Procedure?
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
|IGNOU Prospectus||Download Here|
|Get IGNOU Prospectus Directly||Download Here|
|IGNOU Official Link||Check Here|
|IGNOU Registration Link||Check Here|
Learners are suggested to submit the Re-Registration forms only at the respective Regional Centre.
Schedule for Re-Registration
|For July Session||For January Session||Late fee (Rs.)|
|1st February to 31st March||1st August to 1st October||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||3rd October to 31st October||200.00|
|1st May to 31st May||1st November to 30th November||500.00|
|1st June to 20th June||1st December to 20th December||1000.00|
The candidates who are not able to clear their course within the maximum duration can take re-admission for additional period in continuation of the earlier period as under:
|Programmes||Duration of the programme||Re-admission validity|
|Certificate Programmes||6 Months||6 Months|
|Diploma/PG Diploma Programmes and all other Programmes* with one year duration||1 Year||1 Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||3 Years||2 Years|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||2 Years||2 Years|
Read Here: Importance Of Education In Our Life
- According to the agreement with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), One hundred students who are going to take admission are entitled to get 50% fee concession in the programmes offered by the University during a year.
- All the KVS employees who want to take admission may send their applications along with the necessary full programme fee directly to the Concerned Regional Centres without routing through IGNOU HQs.
- The reimbursement in fees of 50% will be made only to such candidates duly recommended by the KVS HQs to SRD, IGNOU HQs.
Get Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
How to download IGNOU Prospectus 2021 ?
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.ignou.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Student Zone” section and hit “Admission Announcement” link.
- Now again hit “Common Prospectus 2021 (English)” under “Admission Announcement” section.
- After select the course name and check all the details, download IGNOU Prospectus 2021 PDF on your desktop.
- Take print out of IGNOU Prospectus for future reference
- IGNOU Common Prospectus can be obtained from the nearest IGNOU regional centres by paying a fee of Rs.200/-
- Candidates can get the IGNOU MBA Prospectus by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68
The candidates belonging to above reserved categories admitted to IGNOU Programmes are willing for Government of India Scholarships. Candidates are requested to collect Scholarship forms from Directorate of Social Welfare or from the Office of Social Welfare Officer of their State, fill the form and submit the duly completed Scholarship Form and submit it to the Regional Director at the Regional Centre.
Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level courses is appropriate to candidates of this University also. Such students are advised to apply to the awarding authority directly.
Get Here: List of Scholarship in India
IGNOU Admission 2021 Procedure:
- Visit the official portal that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Follow “Student Zone” then “Admission” section for online form.
- After that press on “Online Admission”.
- Follow “Applicant Login” section and login with registered ID and password.
- New User press on “Register Yourself” option and fill all asked details in registration form.
- Fill the application form with all mandatory details, Upload scan necessary & required documents.
- Check all fill details again and submit the Application Form as per guidelines.
- Take a print out of the form and send it along with all required documents to regional centers of IGNOU at the particular address.
- Interested candidate may apply through the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Press enter on the “Student Zone” then “Downloads” section and downloads the form.
- Fill the form in correct manner and send along with all relevant testimonials to regional centers of IGNOU.
Important Links Related to IGNOU
- Pass Port size Photograph
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/Graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates).
- Age certificate wherever required.
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
Do You Know: How To Be A Smart Student
Download Prospectus Of IGNOU Now:
University provides their IGNOU Prospectus PDF on their official website that is ignou.ac.in. You can download it by following some instructions which are given below. For your convenience, we have also given the direct link to download IGNOU 2021 prospectus on this page.
Entrants are advised to keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about IGNOU prospectus 2021 You can subscribe our free email service for getting latest info by email in your inbox.
Candidates may also download their IGNOU Prospectus 2021 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|