Download IIFT Syllabus 2023 MBA (IB) PDF from here!!! Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam will be conducted on 04-12-2022 to offer admission into Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). IIFT Syllabus comprises Important Topics with Complete Details has been provided below.
IIFT MBA Entrance Exam carries four sections that are Quantitative Analysis, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. We have provided complete IIFT Syllabus 2023 Section Wise on this page. So, download simply here from this page.
IIFT 2023 MBA (IB) Details:
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Institute||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Type of the Programme||flagship program|
|Offered Course||Master of Business Administration
in International Business (MBA-IB)
|Who Can Apply||Both Indian and International candidates|
|Syllabus Section||4 Sections|
|IIFT Syllabus Chapters||Quantitative Analysis
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
To secure maximum marks in IIFT Entrance Exam 2023, you need to be familiar with the topics such as English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and others. Applying candidates for this flagship program can download IIFT MBA IB Syllabus PDF also by pressing the direct link which is given on this page.
IIFT Exam Pattern
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes. It generally consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
|Verbal Ability & Reading
|Data Interpretation & Logical
|Quantitative Analysis (QA)||25||3||75||1|
|General Knowledge & Current
Press Here: IIFT Official Portal
IIFT MBA IB Syllabus
IIFT New Syllabus for English Comprehension
- Contextual usage
- Comprehension of passage
- Fill In the Blanks
- Verbal Reasoning in IIFT 2023 Syllabus
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Antonyms included in syllabus for IIFT
- Errors in word choice
- Sentence correction
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
IIFT Subjects Syllabus for General Knowledge & Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Sports CE
- Awards & Honors included in IIFT Syllabus
- Famous Personalities
- Buildings, Languages
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian & World History included in IIFT Syllabus
- Democratic policy included in syllabus for IIFT
- Current Events
IIFT Course Syllabus of Logical Reasoning
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons included in syllabus for IIFT
- Statements and conclusions
- Identifying valid inferences
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying Probably true
- Family tree problem included in IIFT Syllabus
- Symbol Based problems
- Matrix arrangements
- Coding and decoding
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Reasoning
Quantitative Analysis included in IIFT Syllabus
- Ratios and Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Harmonic mean
- Number system
- Averages included in IIFT Syllabus
- Alligation & Mixtures
- Number Base System
- Arithmetic progression
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean included in IIFT Syllabus
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combinations
- Maxima & Minima Progression
- Median, Mode
- Set Theory
- Installment Payments
- Partnership, Clocks
- Binomial Expansion
- Venn Diagram
Read Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) was founded in 1963 and it is an academic Centre of Excellence in the area of international business and a well networked institution committed towards delivering globally competitive business education, training and research to individuals, corporate bodies, govt organizations and the society.
Institutions proffer an array of programmes starting from Ph.D. to Diploma and Certificate Courses in International Business. But the MBA in International Business offered by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in Delhi and Kolkata.
IIFT Preparation Guidelines:
- Candidate should start their preparation in advance.
- For appearing in any exam, it is essential to do self-study.
- Maintaining an appropriate timetable for each task that you do can guide you to accomplishment.
- Maintain Positivity In Yourself and always try to be positive towards each work that you do and be focused towards all your activities along with studies.
- you can also start preparation by taking Coaching Classes either Online or Offline.
- When you starting preparation for exam, you must know the Updated information on IIFT Syllabus 2023 PDF Download and the Exam Pattern because it is necessary to know for any exam and prepare for them.
- You can start your preparation by solving Previous Year Question Papers.
- Applicants you can also prepare for IIFT Exam by giving mock test.
Read Out Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
IIFT Exam 2023 Syllabus
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous institution that offers various MBA Programmes in International Business. IIFT Syllabus will guide you in knowing topics covered in IIFT exam.
Data Interpretation, Logical ability, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, General Awareness are among the key topics covered in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Syllabus 2023. Here we are listing IIFT Entrance Exam MBA (IB) Pattern as well as IIFT MBA syllabus in PDF format.
More Links Related To IIFT:
|NTA IIFT MBA (IB) Exam Date||Get Details|
|IIFT Cut Off||Get Details|
|IIFT Results||Get Details|
To grab more details regarding IIFT Syllabus 2023 PDF Download in Hindi you may be in touch with recruitmentresult.com for latest updates as it offers you instant details regarding any topic.