IIM Calcutta Admission
Those candidates, who have earlier submitted the Application Form for IIM Calcutta Admission 2021 under PGDBA course, may now check further process from this page. Interested Candidates can check details such as IIM Calcutta Application Form, Fees, Ranking, Cut Off from below section. Please check the entire page.
Overview of IIM Calcutta Admission:
|Conducting Body||IIM Calcutta|
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics|
|Category||IIM Calcutta Admission 2021|
|Announcement of final offer||Update Soon|
|Date of admission||Update Soon|
IIM Calcutta Admission
For the process of admission, applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria required for the course. So, here below you can see the eligibility and admission criteria for IIM Calcutta Admission for PGDBA Course.
|Pre-semester module (at IIM Calcutta)|
|Marketing Management||Financial Management|
|Contemporary Business Analytics||Organizational Behaviour|
|Semester I (at ISI, Kolkata)|
|Stochastic processes and applications||Statistical structures in data|
|Inference||Computing for data sciences|
|Fundamentals of database systems|
|Semester II (at IIT Kharagpur)|
|Regression and time series models||Foundations of algorithm design and machine learning|
|Modeling in operations management||Elective I|
|Elective II||Elective III|
|Data Science Laboratory|
|Semester III (at IIM Calcutta)|
|Categorical data analysis||Business data mining|
|Business economics||Project management|
|Strategic management||Human resource management|
|Elective IV, V, VI and VII|
|Semester II: Elective – I(any one from the following list)|
|Enabling technologies for data analytics||Information retrieval|
|Cloud computing||Complex network|
|Semester II: Elective – II and III (any two from the following list)|
|Optimization and business decision analysis||Analytics for ventures / Venture analytics|
|Product analytics||Business accounting and banking analytics|
|Basics of marketing analytics||Business model analytics|
|Healthcare analytics||Supply chain analytics|
|Conversational analysis||Ethical and legal considerations in business analytics|
|Semester III: Electives|
|Selected aspects of predictive modelling||Econometrics methods with applications in business and economics|
|Financial risk management||Financial statement analysis|
|Computational finance||High frequency finance and news analytics|
|Analytics in payments||Pricing and revenue optimisation|
Candidates, who are going to take admission in The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics, must have following educations qualification:
- 10+2+4 : Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the BS/B Tech/BE or equivalent Level OR
- 10+2+5: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Integrated Masters/B(ARCH)/MBBS or equivalent Level OR
- 10+2+3+2: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Masters Level
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- For candidates with SC/ ST category and Person with Disabilities (PWD) category, qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55%, or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent.
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements.
Reservation: As per the Government of India stipulations for SC/ST/NC-OBC and PWD candidates.
IIM Calcutta PGDBA Course Fee:
The fee of IIM Calcutta PGDBA Course is Rs 20 lakh plus a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000.00 for the 2-year for the 2021-23 batch. Fee can be paid in four equal installments at the time of registration for each semester.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- (For General & NC-OBC Candidates) and Rs. 1000/- (For SC/ST/PWD Candidates) as Application Fee. The payment can be done via online process by Debit/Credit Card or using Net Banking facility. The application cannot be submitted without payment of application fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Students would visit at three institutions that are ISI, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta. These three institutes will emphasis on a separate part of business analytics, in accordance with its expertise and competence.
While coursework at IIM Calcutta would focus on the application of analytics in functional parts, ISI will bring to the table its expertise in statistical and machine learning theories for analytics, and faculty at IIT Kharagpur will engage with the technology aspects of analytics.
Students are required to do an internship of six months duration on an analytics project in a business organization. The programme being residential, each institute will make suitable arrangements for hostel accommodation for the students.
Method of admission selection:
For the selection of eligible candidates, a written test has been conducted and shortlisted candidates after the written test would be called for personal interviews.
The final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test and the personal interview. Centers for written test and personal interviews are:
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for IIM Calcutta Admission?
Candidates can enroll themselves for Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Admission, may fill their application form by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website that is iimcal.ac.in.
- Now you have to follow “PROGRAMS” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the drop down list you are required to hit on “PGDBA” link.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you need to hit on “Admission” tab, located at the leftward of page and hit on “Online applications (2021-23 Batch)” link.
- A new window will be displayed on your digital screen, in which you can see all the details, you must read it very carefully and hit on “PROCEED” button.
- Fill the registration form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you have registration ID and password, you need to login to your account by using the same.
- IIM Calcutta PGDBA Application form will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to fill it and upload the required documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Press Here For: IIM Calcutta PGDBA Official Link
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about IIM Calcutta Admission 2021. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. If you have any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|