IIM Indore Admission
Indian Institutes of Management has started the IIM Indore Admission 2021 for 5-year Integrated Programme in Management for the academic year 2021. Candidates, who are willing to take admission in this organization, must submit the IPM Application Form before the last date. Interested Candidates can check required eligibility criteria from below section of this page.
Details about IIM Indore Admission:
|Organization Name||Indian Institutes of Management|
|Course Name||5-year Integrated Programme in Management|
|Category||IIM Indore Admission 2021|
|Registration for the test begins from||Check Below|
|Last date to submit the application form||Check Below|
|IPM 2021 Test Date||16-07-2021|
IIM Indore Admission 2021
IIM Indore Eligibility Criteria:
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum of 60 per cent aggregate in Standard X/ SSC and Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations in 2007, 2008 & appearing in 2021.
- SC/ST and PWD (DA) Category: Minimum of 55 per cent aggregate in Standard X/ SSC and Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations in 2007, 2008 & appearing in 2021.
- Age Limit: For general category candidates, the age limit is maximum of 20 years of age as on August 01, 2021. The SC/ST category candidates should not be more than 25 years of age as on August 01, 2021.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
IPMAT 2021 Application Process:
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT
|General, OBC||RS. 3540/-|
|SC, ST||RS. 1770/-|
Test Center for IPMAT Aptitude Test:
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
IPMAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time duration for the section|
|QA (MCQ)||40||40 Minutes|
|QA (SA)||20||40 Minutes|
|VA (MCQ)||40||40 Minutes|
There will be three sections in the Aptitude Test namely Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ), Quantitative Ability (Short Answer Question-SA), and Verbal Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ).
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer
IIM Indore Admission Selection Criteria:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in the Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI). Any candidate who fails to appear either in AT and WAT & PI or both shall not be considered for selection. The selection process is as follows:
- Criterion 1: Aptitude Test
- Criterion 2: Personal Interview
- Criterion 3: Written Ability Test
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
Computation of Composite Score (CS):
|AT Test Score||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15|
Test centre for Written Ability Test and PI:
The test centres for WAT and PI are as follows:
|Category||% of Reserved Seats|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||04%|
Check Now: List of Fake Universities
How to fill IIM Indore IPM Application form 2021?
- First of all, students need to go to official website of the Indian Institute of Management that is www.iimidr.ac.in.
- Now take your cursor to ‘Programme tab’ and select Executive Programme from the drop-down list.
- After that, press on the “Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)” link.
- Now got to ‘QUICK CONNECT’ head available at the bottom left of the current page and select 5-year IPM from there.
- Now new page will be opened and hit on ‘Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)’ available under the academic programme.
- Thereafter choose the “Admission” option available in the left side list and Read the IIM Indore Admission notification carefully.
- Now, apply for the same by filling the required information IIM Indore IPM Admission Form.
- Enter all the details in IIM application form carefully, in the prescribed form.
- Now, upload all the scanned copy of essential documents as required in official notification.
- At last, submit the IIM Indore Admission Form before the IIM Indore Admission the Last Date. And take a print out of it for future usage.
Press Here For: IIM Indore Official Link
Your complete application should include:
|Employment history & References|
|Qualifying Test Score & Academic Achievements|
|Statement of Purpose|
|Payment of application fee (as applicable)|
Documents (Scanned) required at the time of registration:
|10th Standard / Equivalent mark sheet|
|12th Standard/ Equivalent/ Diploma Course Details|
|Photo of the candidate|
|Scanned signature of the candidate|
|10th class/equivalent marks sheet as proof for date of birth|
|Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations|
|Proof of caste/category certificate (if applicable)|
Check Also: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Important Dates for IPMAT 2021:
|EFPM Registration Last Date||Feb 17, 2021|
|RAT Exam Date||Mar 13, 2021|
|Provisional Admission Offers for EPGP||Feb 1, 2021|
|Last Date for Accepting Offers for EPGP||Feb 22, 2021|
|Starting of Registration for EPGP||May 24, 2021|
|IPM AT Registration Date (Extended)||Mar 23, 2021 – May 31, 2021|
|IPM AT Date||Jul 16, 2021|
|GMPE Registration Deadline||Apr 20, 2021|
|Starting of GMPE Batch||May 9, 2021|
|CAT Exam||Nov 29, 2021|
Candidates can grab more details regarding IIM Indore Admission 2021 from Official Website. Students who have any doubt or questions related to above post can write us in below provided box, we will get into touch as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|