Students who want to pursue in undergraduate and postgraduate courses can check detailed IISER Admission 2021 process from below section of this page. Contenders who want to get admission in UG/PG Degree Courses can apply for IISER Notification by filling the application form on or before the last date.
IISER Admission 2021 Overview:
- Name of Institute: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
- Admission For: UG/PG Courses
- Opening Date to Fill Online Form: Check Below
- IISER Exam Date: Check Below
- Official Website: iiseradmission.in
Q- What is Eligibility Criteria for IISER 2021 Admission?
Applying candidate should have the valid KVPY scholarship starting from 2021-2022.
JEE Advanced Channel:
- One should qualify JEE Advanced examination & obtain a rank within 10000 in CRL (Common Rank List).
- The category rank will be considered for OBC-NC/SC/ST/PwD category candidates (within 10000).
- Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent exam in science stream in the year 2020 for IISER Degree Admission.
- Must secure marks equivalent or above the cut-off percentage marks of their respective board exam for IISER 2021.
Must Check IISER Related Links:
|IISER Admission Official Website||Press Here|
|IISER Important Dates||Press Here|
Q-What is Application Fee?
- There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs.2,000/- for candidates applying under General and OBC-NC categories
- 1, 000/- for Kashmiri Migrants, physically challenged candidates and candidates under SC/ST category.
- The fee for foreign nationals is USD 100.
Q- What is IISER Admission Process?
Admission to IISER 2021 will be through three channels:
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY): Candidates will be offered admission on basis of valid KVPY fellowship.
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel: Candidates opting for this channel will have to appear in an aptitude test.
- JEE Channel: Candidates with valid JEE Advanced 2021 scores are eligible for direct admission.
Want to Know? List of Fake Universities
Q- What is New in IISER Aptitude Test Pattern?
For SCB Aptitude Test:
- The exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.
- The duration of the exam will be about 3 hours.
- The questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- 15 questions will be asked from each subject.
- 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Read Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q- How to Fill IISER Online Application Form?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.iiseradmission.in.
- Hit on “BS-MS Programme” for IISER Admission Apply Online.
- Hit suitable link for IISER Apply Online.
- To fill IISER Application Form, candidates first have to register themselves.
- In order to register, they will have to submit their email id and create a password.
- Along with email-id first and last name of candidates will have to be submitted.
- A verification of email-id will be done by sending link to verify at the registered mail address.
- Once verification is done, candidates can use email-id and password to log-in and proceed further
- Now fill the application form with details like personal, academic
- After that pay the application fee in prescribed format.
- Upload all relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph if applicable.
- Then, recheck IISER Online Form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take print out of IISER Admission Form for future reference.
Press Here For: IISER Admission 2021 Official Link
Frequently Asked Questions
Question:What are the channels available for admission to IISER?
There are three channels available for admission into IISERs:
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana),
- IIT JEE (Advanced)
- SCB (State and Central Boards).
Question: Can I apply through more than one channel?
Question: Do I need to apply separately for each channel?
Answer: Yes, Each channel requires a separate online application and payment of application fee.
Question: Can I pay application fees by Cash/DD/Cheque?
Answer: No. All payments will be accepted only through secure payment gateway on our application portal.
Question: What should I do if I have already paid the application fees, but the payment has been reversed?
Answer: Immediately notify through email, else your application may stand cancelled.
Question: Can I apply for IISER aptitude test if my XII exam result is awaited?
- Yes, you can apply and appear for the aptitude test.
- But, you will be eligible for admissions only if you satisfy minimum eligibility criteria.
You Can Also Check: Entrance Exam In India
IISER Admission 2021 Exam Dates
For SCB (Aptitude Test) Channel:
|Application Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit 12th marks & category certificate||3rd week of May 2021|
|IISER Aptitude Test 2021||4th week of May 2021|
|Answer Key||1st week of June 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling session||3rd week of June 2021|
For KVPY Channel:
|Application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit 12th marksheet & certificate||3rd week of May 2021|
|First seat allocation process||1st week of June 2021|
For JEE Advanced Channel:
|Application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit 12th marksheet & certificate||2nd week of June 2021|
|First seat allocation process||2nd week of June 2021|
IISER Admission 2021 Notification Details:
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research will release IISER Admission Notification soon for UG/PG programmes at its seven participating institutes. IISER Admission 2021 will be conducted through three channels- KVPY, SCB and JEE.
Candidates are allowed to apply for all three channels but they must fulfill the eligibility criteria of each channel. Candidates have to submit the application form of IISER before the prescribed deadline. IISER Entrance Exam will be conducted in month of June 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||UGC Approved University List|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||How Do Toppers Study?|