Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar is going to start GNDU Admission in various UG / PG programs. Candidates who want to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University must fill GNDU Application form on or before te last date
GNDU Admission Dates:
|Name of the Course||Date of depositing the fee||Date of submission|
of the form
|B.Tech. according to JEE Main score||May to Jun 2019||May to Jun 2019|
|MBA(Two Years)/ MBA (Financial Analysis)/MBA (Hospital Administration)/ MBA (Marketing Management)||May to Jun 2019||May to Jun 2019|
|B.Tech.(URP)/B.Architecture||Jun to Jul 2019||Jun to Jul 2019|
|Bachelor Level Courses/ Bachelor of Tourism &Travel Management /MBA(FYIC) / MCA(FYIC)/B.Pharmacy||Jun 2019||Jun 2019|
|Master Level Courses/ M.Ed./M.Pharmacy/ M.C.A./B.P.Ed. B.Lib. & Inf. Sc||Jun 2019||Jun 2019|
|M.Arch./M.Tech./Master of Planning (Infrastructure)||Jun to Jul 2019||Jun to Jul 2019|
|For courses which are to be offered by Foreign Languages and Urdu Persian Dept||Jun to Jul 2019||Jun to Jul 2019|
Name of the Course:
- Post Graduate
- BBA/MBA (5 years)
- M.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed
Check Out: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
- Tech:12th with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Science (Honours):12th with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate in the concerned science group or equivalent examination
- BCom/BBA: 12th with minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination
- Bachelor of Arts (Pass Course):12th examination of the Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by this university with obtaining the minimum of 50% marks.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science:A. / B.Com/ B.Sc or M.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc with at least 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.):Bachelor’s degree and/ or in the master’s degree with 50% in the social science/ science/ Humanity/ Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Mathematics and Science with minimum of 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible to apply for the B.Ed admission.
- M.Tech: graduation with 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject or equivalent examination.
- Master of Science: Sc. degree (10+2+3 system) with the related subject as one of the elective subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from GNDU or any other examination
- MA/M.Com: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in the related subject or equivalent examination.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.):Ed., B.El.Ed, B.A.B.Ed, B.Sc.B.Ed., D.El.Ed with an undergraduate degree (with minimum 50% marks in each).
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
- Rs. 1200/- for General Category.
- Rs. 600/- for SC / ST Category.
- The one-time counselling fee will be Rs. 2000/- for B.Tech courses (except B.Tech URP).
- The application fee must be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India.
Read here- How to Get a Free College Education
|Defence Personnel and their wards(Sons, Daughters and Spouses)||2|
Admission of the candidates will be based on either directly on merit or entrance exam according to the course applied.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to fill up GNDU Application Form?
Step 1: visit official website of Guru Nanak Dev University that is www.gnduadmissions.org
Step 2: Hit on “Admissions 2019” link appearing on home page.
Step 3: A new page will be opened at your computer screen which will containing full information regarding Ph.D admission.
Step 4: Select Hit here to Apply for admission to perticular Courses
Step 5: GNDU application from will opened which should be filled by the applicants in proper manner with each and every details.
Step 6: Upload relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
Step 7: After completing all the formalities, hit on “submit” button.
Step 8: At the last, you should download duly filled application form.
Step 9: Take print out copy of it for future reference.
Check Here- GNDU Admission Link
GNDU Admissions 2019: Documents required in Counselling
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing testimony to date of birth
- Detailed marks card of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college/school last attended
- Two recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended/gazetted officer. Photographs must be pasted on the Form with glue (Please do not use staple pins).
- Reservation certificate as applicable.
- Residence certificate wherever applicable.
Check Also- Best Colleges in India
Candidates who are interested in GNDU Admission 2018 can also visit the Official Link. Aspirants willing to ask any question regarding the details given here on this page can ask our experts about it by mentioning their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|