IPU CET Syllabus
Students hwo are pursuing undergraduate/ post graduate courses from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University & appearing in IP University Common Entrance Exam can download IPU CET Syllabus in PDF from this page. Candidates can check IP University CET Syllabus & IPU CET Exam Pattern Online Here.
Highlights of IPU CET 2021 Exam
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Exam Name||IP University Common Entrance Test|
|Nature of Questions||Objective|
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen and paper based)|
IPU CET Syllabus
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Participating contenders in IPU CET exam may check Indraprastha University Common Entrance test exam pattern by scrolling down this page. For score passing marks, this is very important to have proper knowledge about IPU common Entrance test exam pattern.
Candidates should start preparation according to below given IPU CET Exam Pattern 2021 through which they become success to score qualifying marks and will able to get admission in this university at any course.
The Key Points For IPU CET Exam Pattern 2021 are:
- Mode of Exam – IPU CET is an offline exam for all courses.
- Total Marks – The total marks of the paper are 600 (Except for MBBS, PGMC and SSMC exam).
- Exam Duration – 3 hours for B.Tech in Biotechnology and 2.5 hours for other courses.
- Language of Exam – IPUCET Question Paper is in English language only.
- Number of Questions – All B.Tech. papers have 150 questions, while B.Tech Biotechnology has 200 questions.
- Nature of Questions- All questions are objective in nature.
- Marking Scheme – +4 mark for every right answer
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Except for MBBS, PGMC and SSMC exam). There will be no negative marking in DM/MCH/SSMC exam.
- Sections – Exam of B.Tech Biotechnology have questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Sectional-weightage in IPU CET 2021 (B.Tech Bio-Technology)
|Biology (Botany and Zoology) or BioTechnology||40%|
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern of Paper 2 for MBA (IT):
|English Language & Comprehension||45||180|
|Numerical Ability & Mathematics||45||180|
|Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation||15||60|
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern for MCA:
IPU CET 2021 Exam pattern for BBA:
|English Language & Comprehension||25% of 150 = 37.5||150|
|General Awareness||25% of 150 = 37.5||150|
|Logical and Analytical Ability||25% of 150 = 37.5||150|
|Aptitude relating to the field of Management and for Communication Skills||25% of 150 = 37.5||150|
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern For Other Programs
|English Language &|
|General Knowledge- IT|
and Science Related (25%)
|Computer Awareness (30%)|
|B.Ed||Mental Ability and|
|Aptitude for Teaching (20%)|
|English Comprehension (15%)|
|General Awareness (25%)|
|B.Com||Logical Reasoning (25%)|
|General Awareness (15%)|
|General English (25%)|
|Data Interpretation (35%)|
|B.Sc Nursing||Chemistry (20%)|
|General Awareness about|
Health related Matters (10%)
|English Language and|
|M.Ed||English / Communication|
|General Awareness and|
Logical Reasoning (30%)
|Teaching Aptitude (40%)|
|Biology/ Biotechnology (40%)|
IPU CET Marking Scheme
Students can check IPU CET 2021 Marking Scheme from below:
- It is an objective type question paper which includes 150 questions
- Each question carries four marks.
- There is a NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answer. For every wrong answer, 1 Marks will be deducted.
- For Every right answer, you will get 4 marks.
- If you have not marked any option, then there is no deduction
- In case, if student has marked more than one option, it will be treated as incorrect answer & one mark will be deducted.
Indraprastha CET Syllabus- Download Here:
|Indraprastha Univeristy CET Syllabus|
|IPU CET Syllabus PDF||Download|
|IPU CET M.Tech Syllabus||Download|
|IPU CET B.Tech Syllabus||Download|
IPU CET Syllabus
IPU CET law Syllabus
IPU CET law Subjects
|English Language and Comprehension|
|Legal Aptitude and Reasoning|
IPU CET Syllabus For MBA and BBA Exam
Number Theory, Fractions and Decimals, Square Roots, HCF and LCM, Ration and Proportion, Average, Algorithms, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Compound and Simple Interest, Surds and Indices, Volume, Data Interpretation, Discounts, Data Comparison, Percentage, Quantitative Comparison, Partnership, Mensuration, Area, Data Sufficiency Test, Simplification, Approximation Commercial Math,
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||Analogy Test, Number Test, Direction and Distance Test, Alphabet Test, Raking Test, Logic Test, Venn Diagram, Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence, Mathematical Operations, Series Test, Coding and Decoding Test, Statements Assumptions, Statement Arguments, Statement Conclusion, Statement Action, Data Arrangement Test, Data Sufficiency Test, Logical Word Sequence Test, Cubes and Cubical Dice Test, Insert Missing sequence Test|
|Business and General Awareness||General knowledge, General geography, Sports and awards, Current events, Economic study, General Science, Computer Science, General politics, Business and trade awareness|
IPU CET Syllabus for M.Tech (Nano Science and Technology)
IPU CET Syllabus for Physics
- Theory of Relativity
- The second law and Entropy
- Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Statistics
- Band theory of solids
- Overview of Electro – Magnetism
- Numerical techniques
- Refrigeration and liquefaction
- The Schrodinger wave equation (1 – dimensional)
- Digital techniques and their applications (registers, counters, comparators and similar circuits) A/D and D/A converters Superconductivity
- Electricity and magnetism
- Nuclear Physic
IPU CET M.Tech Chemistry Syllabus
- Gaseous State
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Third Law
- Strong electrolytes
- Autocatalysis Colloids
- Chemical Bonding
- The phase rule
- First law
- Second Law
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Acids & Bases
IPU CET M.Tech Mathematics Syllabus
- Linear Independence and dependence of vectors
- Gauss elimination method
- Method of separation of variables
- linear equations
- Systems of linear equations – consistency and inconsistency
- Successive differentiation
- exactness and integrating factors
- Directional Derivative etc
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Maths
IPU CET M.Tech Biology Syllabus
- History of earth
- Classification-two kingdom
- Chemicals of life
- Nutrition etc.
- theories of origin of life nature of the earliest organism
- Energy Utilization
Check Here: Biology Questions And Answers
IPU CET Syllabus for B.Tech CET (Course Code – 131):
|S.No||Name of Subjects||Percentage of questions covered in paper|
IPU CET Syllabus for B.Tech in Biotechnology (Course Code – 130):
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||Percentage of questions covered in paper|
|1||Physics||Up to 12th Level – (20%)|
|2||Chemistry||Up to 12th Level – (20%)|
|3||Mathematics||Up to 10th Level – (20%)|
|4||Biology (Botany and Zoology)||Up to 12th Level – (40%)|
|5||Biotechnology||Up to 12th Level – (40%)|
|Relations and Functions|
|Vectors and 3-D Geometry|
|Isolation of Elements|
|d- and f-Block Elements|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current|
|Dual Nature of Matter|
|Atoms & Nuclei|
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Writing Skills
- Literature and Long Reading Text
Syllabus for IPU CET 2021 B.Tech Course:
|Lateral Entry B.Tech. (Diploma)|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech. (BSC)|
Syllabus for IPU CET 2021 Postgraduate Studies Course:
|IPU CET Exam Syllabus For MBA|
|IPU CET MCA Syllabus|
|Syllabus of IPU CET For MPT|
|MSCF||Section- l (50 questions)|
Section- II (100 questions) (Five components of 20 questions each)
|ipu.ac.in CET Syllabus MSCBC|
|Syllabus of IPU CET For MAECO|
|MSCN||B.Sc. (Nursing) level questions|
Syllabus For IPU CET 2021 Graduation Level Course:
|IPU CET Syllabus For BCA|
|Syllabus of IPU CET 2021 LLB|
|IPU CET Syllabus For BBA|
|IPU CET Syllabus For BJMC|
|IPU CET BHMCT Syllabus|
|IPU CET Syllabus For BCOM|
More Links Related To IPU CET:
|IP University Cut Off||IPU CET Application Form|
|IP University Previous Year Papers||IPU BCA Syllabus|
|IPU CET Result||IP University Counselling|
How to Download IPU CET 2021 Syllabus?
- First of all you need to go through official website of the organization that is www.ipu.ac.in to download Syllabus of IPU CET.
- After that move your cursor to the “Admission 2021” under “Information for” section at last on the home page.
- After that hit on “Part-A: Admission Brochure for Academic Session 19” link
- A PDF file will be open in front of you, now you have to select the appropriate courses of their willing subject.
- Candidates can download Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Syllabus 2021 or take a print out of IP University Syllabus 2021.
- Aspirants are advised to keep IP University CET Exam Syllabus in a safe place and do preparation according to IPU CET Syllabus 2021.
Press Here For: IPU CET Official Website
Why IPU CET Exam is organized?
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Common Entrance test on university level for all those candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate engineering courses offered by a range of colleges and other private and government colleges.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
IPU CET Syllabus 2021 includes all the topics of every section that will be asked in the Exam. Through the GGSIU CET Syllabus, candidates will get an idea on the topics that they have to cover and strategize their preparation accordingly for Indraprastha University Entrance Exam.
This page will help you to understand the entire topic about IPU CET Syllabus 2021. So, contenders are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com