TSPSC AEE Syllabus
Candidates who are going to attend TS AEE Written Exam can check updated TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 and prepare for the examination accordingly. Students can also download TS Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Exam Pattern PDF from this page for better assistance.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022Overview:
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Departments||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, RWS & S and I & CAD|
|Category||TSPSC AEE Syllabus|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus
சிவில் இன்ஜினியரிங், மெக்கானிக்கல், ஈசிஇ, ஈஈஇ மற்றும் பிற துறைகள் ஆகியவற்றிற்கான TSPSC AEE பாடத்திட்டத்தை புதுப்பிக்கவும். நீங்கள் TSPSC உதவி நிர்வாக பொறியாளர் மற்றும் தேர்வு முறை PDF ஐ கீழே அணுகக்கூடிய நேரடி இணைப்பை தாக்கியதன் மூலம் பதிவிறக்கலாம்.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern:
- The questions will be asked in Objective Type Manner.
- Paper-I will comprise of questions from General Studies and General Abilities.
- However, paper-II will consist of questions from Civil Engineering.
- Candidates have to choose right options from the given alternatives.
- Time duration for paper 1 & 2 is 150 Minutes.
- TSPSC AEE Interview will be of 50 marks.
|Paper Details||Max Ques||Max Marks|
|Part – A|
|Paper-I: General Studies
and General Abilities
|Paper-II: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
|Part – B|
Download Here: TSPSC AEE Syllabus PDF
Telangana State PSC AEE Syllabus
TSPSC AEE General Studies Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English, (10th class Standard)
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK
TSPSC AEE Civil Syllabus
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Building Materials And Construction
|Bricks– Types of Bricks, Indian standard classification, properties|
|Stones – Types of stones, classification, properties, dressing and polishing of stones|
|Methods of Quarrying|
|Cement – Different grades and types of cement, properties and IS specifications|
|Aggregates – coarse and fine aggregate, properties and IS specifications|
|Cement Mortar – Proportions of cement mortar for various applications|
|Concrete – Constituents of Concrete, Different grades of Concrete, mix proportioning using IS Code, Properties of fresh and hardened Concrete|
|Admixtures – Types of Admixtures|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- Strength of Materials: Simple stresses and strains, elastic constants and relationship between them; Compound bars; Temperature stresses; Shear forces and bending moment diagrams for beams; Principal stresses and Mohr’s circle of stress, Theory of bending and bending stresses ; Shear stress distribution; Theory of torsion; Springs; Deflections of beams; Thin and thick cylinders;; Analysis of trusses, Betti-Maxwell theorem; Shear centre and unsymmetrical bending.
- Theory of Structures: Direct and bending stresses; Columns and struts; Strain energy method; Moving loads and influence lines; Arches and suspension bridges; Static and kinematic indeterminacy; Moment distribution, Slope deflection, and Kani’s methods applied to continuous beams and portal frames; Column analogy and matrix methods of analysis.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for RCC and Steel Structures
|Concrete Structures: Materials, permissible stresses and IS Specifications; Working stress methods; Limit State Method – Stress Blocks parameters, design of Beams, Slabs, Columns and Footing; Design for Shear and Torsion; Design of Retaining Walls, Water tanks, and T-Beam Slab bridges; Yield line theory.|
|Steel Structures: Properties of steel sections, permissible stresses, IS Specifications; Riveted and welded joints and connections; Design of simple and compound Beams and Columns, Column bases, Roof trusses, Plate and Gantry Girders; Plate Girder Lattice Girder Railway bridges, and Bearings. Plastic analysis.|
|Pre-Stressed Concrete: Basic concepts, material for pre-stressing, losses in Pre-stress, classification of pre-stressing system; Analysis of PSC Sections.|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Fluid Properties, Measurement of Pressure – Manometers
- Fluid Kinematics – Classification of Fluids, Stream function and Velocity potential, significance and use of Flownets, Fluid dynamics – Continuity equation, Bernoulli’s equations and Impulse momentum equation
- Laminar and Turbulent flow through pipes – significance of Reynolds number, Hagen – Poiseuille’s equation, Darcy – Weisbach equation, Friction factor, Water hammer phenomenon
- Compressible flow – Bernoulli’s equation for Isothermal and Adiabatic conditions, Mach Number, Mach cone, stagnation properties
- Steady uniform flow through open channels
- Gradually varied flows – significance of Froude number, classification and computation of Flow profiles, Hydraulic jump, Surges
- Boundary layer – Laminar and Turbulent Boundary layer, Boundary layer thickness, rough and smooth Boundaries, Boundary layer separation
- Dimensional analysis and similarity laws
- Hydraulic Turbines – classification, Velocity triangles, principles and design of reaction and impulse turbines
- Centrifugal pumps – specific speed, work done and efficiency, characteristic curves.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
|Hydrological cycle; Rainfall – types and measurement, network design|
|Infiltration – index; Runoff – process, factors and determination of runoff, dependable yield|
|Floods – flood hydrograph, computation of flood peak using rational formula, unit hydrograph method and Gumbel’s extreme value methods|
|Groundwater – types of aquifer and properties, Darcy’s law, specific yield, steady radial flow to wells in confined and unconfined aquifers|
|Irrigation – types and advantages, soil water plant relationship, consumptive use, duty, delta, base period, crops and their water requirements|
|Single and multipurpose projects; Dams – classification, forces and design of Gravity dam and Earth dam|
|Spillways – types, energy dissipation, stilling basin, Appurtenances; Canals – alignment, Kennedy’s and Lacey’s theories, lining of Canals|
|Weirs – components, design of vertical drop and sloping glacis weir; Seepage forces – Bligh’s Theory, Khosla’s theory|
|Canal falls – types and design principles; Cross drainage works – classification and design principles of aqueducts|
|Hydropower – classification and principle components of Hydroelectric power plants.|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Environmental Engineering
- Water supply – objectives, rate of demand, population forecasts
- Analysis of water – classification, design of coagulation, sedimentation, filtration, disinfection and softening processes
- Methods of layout of distribution pipes – Hardy cross method
- Waste water engineering – systems of sewerage, hydraulic formulae and design of sewers, BOD, COD, self purification of natural streams, methods of sewage disposal
- Treatment of sewage – principles and design of grit chamber, sedimentation tanks, trickling filters, activated sludge process, sludge digestion tanks, septic tanks
- Municipal solid waste – characteristics, collection and transportation of solid wastes
- Air Pollution – types and sources of pollutants, air quality standards
- Noise pollution – Impacts and permissible limits, measurement and control of noise pollution.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Transportation Engineering
|Highway Classification as per IRC; Highway alignment; Engineering Surveys; Geometric Design; Cross sectional elements of road; Gradient; Grade compensation; Traffic Surveys – speed, Volumes, origin and destination; Highway capacity and level of service as per HCM 2000; Intersection – at grade and grade separated; Channelization; Rotary intersection; signal design – webstar method, traffic signs, pavement marking; Parking studies, accidental studies, pavement types, Factors considered for pavement design, flexible and rigid pavements design concepts.|
|Railway Engineering: Permanent way, rails, sleepers, ballast; Creep, coning of wheel, rail fixtures and fastenings, super elevation, cant deficiency, curves, turnout; Points and crossings.|
|Airport Engineering: Selection of site of Airport, runway orientation and design, wind rose diagram, basic run way length, correction to basic runway length.|
Must Read: How To Prepare For Written Examination
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics: Physical properties of soils, Classification and identification, Permeability, Capillarity, Seepage, Compaction, Consolidation, Shear Strength, Earth pressure, Slope stability;
- Foundation Engineering: Site investigations, stress distribution in soils, Bearing capacity, Settlement analysis, Types of Foundation, Pile foundations, Foundations on expansive soils; swelling and its preventions; Coffer dams, Caissons, Dewatering, Bracing for excavations, Newmark charts, machine foundations.
- Engineering Geology: Mineralogy, Structural Geology, Groundwater Exploration methods; Engineering Geology applications for Tunnels, Dams and Reservoirs; Geological hazards and preventive measures.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
|Abstract estimate: Detailed estimate – centerline, long & short wall method, various items of Civil Engineering works as per Indian Standard, General Specifications – Earth Work, Brick / Stone Masonry in Cement Mortar, RCC, Plastering in Cement Mortar, Floor finishes, white wash, colour wash|
|Standard schedule of rates, lead and lift, preparation of lead statement|
|Computation of earth work – Mid-ordinate, Mean Sectional area, Trepezoidal method, Prismoidal Rule|
|Approximate estimate – Plinth area and cubic rate estimate.|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Surveying
- Principle and classification of surveying
- Chain surveying
- Compass surveying
- Levellingand contouring
- Theodolite surveying
- Introduction and Fundamental concepts of electronic measuring instruments – EDM
- Total station, GIS & GP
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering:
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Turbo machinery
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Builing Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Structures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
TSPSC AEE Electrical Syllabus
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
More Links Related To TSPSC
|TSPSC Jobs Notification||Details|
|Telangana PSC Recruitment||Details|
How To Download TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022?
In order to download the TSPSC AEE 2022 Syllabus, students need to undergo below given steps. Have a look!!
- First step in downloading TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus is to visit the official web page of Telangana Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in
- After reaching official web page of TSPSC, follow “Scheme & Syllabus” >>“Other Categories” and then >> “AEEs Managers Degree Standard” Tab.
- Doing this, TSPSC AEE Syllabus PDF will appear.
- Finally, check TS AEE Syllabus.
- At last, download Telangana AEE Syllabus and take a print out of same for further reference.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 – Download Here
Candidates who have applied for TSPSC AEE Recruitment and are going to appear in written exam can commence their preparation using Syllabus of TSPSC AEE and TS AEE Exam Pattern.
We have provided detailed TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus on this page for the ease of candidates. You can also download TSPSC AEE 2022 Syllabus in PDF Format from above given link.
Press Here: TSPSC Official Website
Visit the above provided Official Link to fetch more information about TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022. Stay tuned with us on our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get updated information about TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification.