ISO Full Form
In today’s article, we are going to give you the information about ISO Full Form. If you do not know anything about Meaning of ISO in Hindi/ English, then definitely read this article. In the global market, checks and balances are required. Otherwise, it will be difficult to maintain stability and quality across industries and countries.
International standards help to keep a level playing field, and one such organization is ISO. So let us now give you information about what is the full form of ISO, आईएसओ के फायदे, उपयोग, ISO Full form Hindi, ISO Ka Full Form, ISO Full Form Marathi, ISO का फुल फॉर्म, ISO Long Form In Marathi, ISO Full Form English, ISO Full Name below.
ISO Full Form
ISO Full Form in Hindi
“अंतर्राष्ट्रीय मानकीकरण संगठन”
ISO Full Form in Marathi
“दर्जा आंतरराष्ट्रीय संघटना ”
ISO Full Form in English
“International Organization For Standardization”
आइएसओ फुल फॉर्म क्या है?
आईएसओ का पूरा अर्थ “आन्तर्राष्ट्रीय मानकीकरण संगठन ” है। यह विश्वव्यापी संगठन एक स्वतंत्र, गैर-लाभकारी, गैर-सरकारी है, जो अंतर्राष्ट्रीय मानक प्रदान करता है। अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर, एक उत्पाद या सेवा जो आईएसओ प्रमाणित है, विश्वसनीय है और उपयोग करने के लिए सुरक्षित मानी जाती है। इसका मतलब है कि आप एक ऐसा उत्पाद खरीद सकते हैं जो आईएसओ स्वीकृत है और यह जान सकता है कि यह वास्तव में बनाया गया है।
यह दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा प्रकाशक और अंतर्राष्ट्रीय मानकों का विकासकर्ता है, जिसका दुनिया भर के 165 विभिन्न देशों में नेटवर्क है। आईएसओ संक्षिप्त नाम 23 फरवरी 1947 से सेवा में है, इसलिए यह विश्वास और विश्वसनीयता का एक लंबा समय रहा है।
Know Here: IRDA Full Form in Hindi/English
History of ISO
In 1946, representatives from 25 countries, meeting at the Institute of Civil Engineers in London, decided to establish an international organization to facilitate international coordination and integration of industrial standards. In February 1947, ISO was established and officially began its operations.
This is a list of the international organization’s popular standards:
- ISO 9000: It is used for standardization of quality management.
- ISO 10012: It is used to measure management system.
- ISO 14000: It is used for standardization of environmental management.
- ISO 19011: It provides a guideline for auditing management systems.
- ISO 2768-1: It is used to provide a standard for common tolerances.
- ISO 31000: This is a standard for risk management.
- ISO 50001: This is a standard for energy management.
- ISO 4217: It is used for standardization of currency codes.
Functions of the International Organization for Standardization
The main function of ISO is that, whatever the company or any organization sells, their quality, service quality, customer’s solution, management system, safety and purity checks and after checking when it is found that That company or business is running smoothly.
After that ISO certificate is given to that company by ISO so that it can easily sell its product in the market and with this certificate it is also ensured that any product made by the company will not harm to any customers.
Earlier this certificate was given by ISO 9001:2008 to the company or organization, but now this certificate is given by ISO 9001:2015.
Do You Know: What is the Full Form of IPCC
What Are The Benefits Of ISO
- Quality Standards Certificates are given in recognition of this in an international level.
- With the increasing competition among businesses, high quality products and services are also very important to maintain this order in the market.
- It also saves both money and time, it costs less and the product increases further.
- Its business also reduces the industry and the impediment to come.
- The standard also ensures consistent quality within the definition, thereby minimizing customer disregard for and keeping production and service connected.
- By which the customer gets the solution, the credibility of the saver item is increasing in the market.
- Improves the workshop and also brings enthusiasm to the employees.
- There is purity and growth in business.
- Along with tidy behavior, it also builds trust and attracts new customers here.
- Also includes management system in manufacturing process service documentation process in an ISO certified company.
If you also start your new company today, then you also need to take ISO certificate. This certificate indicates the accuracy of your product or service. So, I hope you have got to know something new today. You can also bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com using Ctrl+D for future use to get all details about ISO Means, ISO Long Form, ISO Matlab, ISO ka Full Form kya hai.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Previous Year Question Papers
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams