JEE Advanced Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced is National level exam conducted for admission into various Undergraduate Programmes. JEE Advanced Application Form Process 2021 is scheduled to be started from August 2021 onwards.
Interested Candidates can check more details regarding JEE Advanced Online Registration Form, Fees and JEE Advanced Application Form Correction Dates, exam date etc here. JEE Advanced Exam will be held on 3rd October 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Overview:
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Kharagpur)|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Official website||jeeadv.ac.in|
|Participating institutes||23 IITs|
|JEE Advanced 2021 date and timing||JEE Advanced Exam Date 2021- 03-10-2021|
|Exam Duration||3 hours each for Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Exam cities||167 in India and 4 abroad|
|Application Process||Online only|
|Total applicants||Top 2,50,000 JEE main qualified candidates|
|Previous Year JEE Advanced Statistics (2020)|
|Total seats available||13,853 inclusive of the female supernumerary seats|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Dates:
|Application Form releases||August 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of August 2021|
|Admit card availability||September 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 exam date||3rd October 2021|
|Response sheet to send to candidates||October 2021|
|Answer key releases||October 2021|
|Objection receive||October 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result||October/ November 2021|
|Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||November 2021|
|AAT 2021 Exam date||November 2021|
|AAT 2021 Result||November 2021|
|Seat allotment||November/ December 2021|
|Seat allotment last date||November/ December 2021|
Offered Courses Under JEE Advanced 2021
|Bachelor of Technology||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Science||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Architecture||5 Years|
|Dual degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology||5 Years|
|Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science||5 Years|
|Integrated Master of Technology||5 Years|
|Integrated Master of Science||5 Years|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Performance in JEE Main 2021 Exam: The student who wants to appear for JEE Advanced 2021 must be in the top 2,24,000 which includes all categories in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2021.
- Age Limit: The student should have been born on or after October 01, 1993. A relaxation of 5 years shall be given to the students belonging to SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Number of Attempts: The student is eligible to appear for the exam for a maximum of 2 times in two consecutive years.
- Appearance in Class 12th or equivalent Exam: The aspirant should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time.
- Earlier Admission in IIT– At the time of admission, the student should not have joined any program at any of IITs.
Check JEE Advanced Related Links:
|JEE Advanced Answer Key||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Cutoff||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus||Check Here|
|IIT JEE Books||Check Here|
JEE Advanced Application Form Fee:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable.
- Application fee for Indian & Foreign national candidates as per their category will be as mentioned in the below table:
|Indian National Category||Fee|
|Female candidates (all category)||Rs. 1400/-|
|Reserved( SC, ST, PwD category) candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
|Foreign National Category||Fee|
|Candidates from SAARC Countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non- SAARC Countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2021 Reservation:
The expected category wise JEE Advanced Reservation will be as mentioned in the following table:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
Candidates must keep following items ready while filling application form:
- JEE Main details
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Category certificate
- Scribe request letter
- PWD certificate
- DS certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Signature in JPG/ JPEG format
Process To Submit JEE Advanced Application Form Online
Applicants who are going to apply for JEE Advanced Entrance Exam Notification are required to submit the JEE Advanced Application Form 2021 by following the below mentioned procedure-
Step-1: JEE Advanced Online Registration
- Appliers must log on to web portal that is jeeadv.ac.in. to fill JEE Advanced Application.
- Then follow the appropriate link of JEE Advanced 2021 Registration.
- Fill asked details in the format of JEE Advanced Online Registration Form.
- Thereafter hit on submit tab and get automated generated user Id or password.
Step-2: Login & Fill Details
- Now registered candidates must need to login to account with the help of user Id or password.
- Then fill up JEE Advanced Online Application Form with all required details.
- Afterwards, press on proceed option.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
Upload the scanned images of relevant documents/ certificates and photograph, if required along with JEE Advanced Application Form 2021.
JEE Advanced Application Form Related Links
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Registration Fee||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Application Form FAQ’s||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Academic Programmes||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Participating Institutes||Check Here|
JEE Advanced Participating Institutes
|Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)||Varanasi||IIT (BHU)|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai||Bhilai||IIT Bhilai|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar||IITBBS|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||Mumbai||IITB|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||New Delhi||IITD|
|Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)||Dhanbad||IIT (ISM)|
|Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad||Dharwad||IIT Dharwad|
|Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar||Gandhinagar||IITGN|
|Indian Institute of Technology Goa||Goa||IIT Goa|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||Guwahati||IITG|
|Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad||Hyderabad||IITH|
|Indian Institute of Technology Indore||Indore||IITI|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jammu||Jammu||IIT Jammu|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur||Jodhpur||IITJ|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Kanpur||IITK|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||Kharagpur||IIT Kgp|
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||Chennai||IITM|
|Indian Institute of Technology Mandi||Mandi||IIT Mandi|
|Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad||Palakkad||IITPKD|
|Indian Institute of Technology Patna||Patna||IITP|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||Roorkee||IITR|
|Indian Institute of Technology Ropar||Ropar||IITRPR|
|Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati||Tirupati||IITTP|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
JEE Advanced 2021 Cutoff:
|Category||Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
JEE Advanced 2021 Contact Details
JEE (Advanced) Office, IIT Roorkee Roorkee, Uttarakhand-247667
Ph. No.: +91-1332-284272
Fax No.: +91-1332-285346
Email : email@example.com
JEE Advanced Application Form Based FAQ’s
Question1: Will I be given a printout/hard copy of the questions papers along with my responses to questions in Paper-I and Paper-II after the completion of the respective papers?
Question2: I have completed Step 1 (filling of personal details and choice of examination cities) and Step 2 (document upload) of JEE (Advanced)-2021 registration. However, I have not paid the registration fees (Step 3 of registration). Am I eligible to write JEE (Advanced)-2021?
- If you have NOT completed Step 3 of the registration process by paying the registration fees, your registration is NOT complete.
- If your registration is not complete, your admit card for JEE (Advanced)-2021 examination will NOT be generated and you will NOT be eligible to write JEE (Advanced)-2021.
Question3: During JEE (Main)-2021 registration I have declared my category wrongly. Can I correct it during JEE Advanced Application Form 2021 Submission?
ANSWER: No. Category declared during JEE (Main) 2021 registration cannot be changed during JEE (Advanced)-2021 registration.
For more updates regarding JEE Advanced Application Form 2021, you must check this page. You may also bookmark our page or follow us on Facebook for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve Problem in Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Avoid Sleeping While Studying|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||How to Solve Objective Questions|