Mumbai University Admission
Through Mumbai University Admission 2021, candidates will get admitted into various UG/ PG courses in Science, technology, Law and other fields. Students will be able to apply for MU Admission on the basis of 12th level scores & national level exam. Before applying for Mumbai University Admission 2021, candidates should check Fees, Application Form Process etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Highlights of MU Admission 2021:
|Name of University||Mumbai University|
|Category||Mumbai University Admission 2021|
|Mumbai University Application Process Started from||Last week of May 2021|
|Mumbai University Admission Merit List||Last week of June 2021|
Mumbai University Admission 2021
Courses offered by Mumbai University:
Read Also: UGC Approved University List
Let’s Check are you eligible for Mumbai University Admission?
- UG Courses in Science: Candidates passed 12th in science stream (Medical or Non-medical)
- UG Courses in Commerce: Candidates must have completed 12th class with accounts and maths as the compulsory subjects
- UG Courses in Arts: The applying candidate must pass the 12th class in any discipline
- The applying candidate should have the bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline in which candidates are seeking admission
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Some steps to apply for Mumbai University Application Form 2021:
- Log into the official site of Mumbai University that is mu.ac.in
- Scroll down the page and hit on “Admissions” tab available in the mid of the page
- Go through the appeared links properly and hit on an appropriate one as per the course
- Read whole notifications and instructions appeared on the screen
- Now press the suitable link to apply online for Mumbai University Admission 2021
- Candidates are instructed to fill the application form before the last date of apply
- All the details should be furnished carefully and accurately
- Keep the printout of the admission form till the admission process is over
Check Here: Mumbai University Official Website Link
Q1. What Documents are required at the time of admission?
- 10th/12th marks sheet or passing certificate
- Degree or provisional certificate of qualifying exam along with mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
Q2. Can I submit my Mumbai University Application Form through offline mode?
Ans. No, applications will only be considered if received through online mode of application process.
Links Related To Mumbai University:
|Mumbai University Time Table||Press Here|
|Mumbai University Hall Ticket||Press Here|
|Mumbai University Syllabus||Press Here|
|Mumbai University Fees Structure||Press Here|
|Mumbai University Courses List||Press Here|
|Mumbai University Question Papers||Press Here|
|Mumbai University Result||Press Here|
Q3. What are the important dates for Mumbai University Admission?
|Mumbai University Registration process||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to register||2nd week of June 2021|
|Pre-admission enrollment form||1st to 2nd week of June 2021|
|Submission of pre-admission enrollment form||2nd week of June 2021|
|Mumbai University Admission Merit list release||Last week of June 2021|
Also Check: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Q4. Is there any reservation of seats for candidates belonging to reserved categories?
Q5. Is there any Application Fee?
- Candidates will have to submit application fee through online or offline
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn with the name of “Finance & account officer of the University of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
- General Category Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Reserved Category students must submit Rs. 500/-.
- The Application fee will not be refundable in any case.
Also Check Out Here: Top 10 Job Oriented Courses
Mumbai University Admission 2021- List of Colleges:
- Bhavan’s College
- Birla College Kalyan
- KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce
- Mithibai College
- Ramnarain Ruia College
- Sophia College Mumbai
- Andrew’s College Mumbai
- Xavier’s College
- Institute of Forensic Science
- RJ College
- Ruparel College
- SK Somaiya College
Mumbai University UG/PG Admission Process:
The admission in Mumbai University is granted on the basis of:
- Merit List
- Entrance Exam
|Courses||Admission on the Basis of|
|Merit Prepared on the basis of HSSC (10+2) / Qualifying examination|
|LLM||All India LL.M. Entrance Examination|
|Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL)||Qualifying Examination|
Check State Wise: List of Universities in India
The Mumbai University counselling will take place in various rounds. The counselling schedule for various courses will be displayed at the university website after the declaration of merit list. Candidates those names will be mentioned in the merit list have to appear document verification along with the documents mentioned here on this page.
Mumbai University Counselling 2021 Documents:
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Domicile certificate (if)
- Experience certificate (if)
- Income certificate
- Graduation degree
- Caste certificate (if)
- Multiple passport size photographs
Drop down the query related to Mumbai University Admission 2021 in the comment box given below our dedicated team members will try and solve the query as soon as possible through this page only.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|