Apply Online for JMI Admission 2022!! Students interested to get admission to Jamia Millia Islamia can fill the registration form before the last date. Individuals who are going to fill UG/PG TU Application Form, have to further appear for the entrance examination. Scroll down to get complete details about JMI Admission Process and important dates.
JMI 2022 Admission Details:
|University Name||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Category||JMI Admission 2022-23|
|Availability of Online Application |
Forms for Admission
|Last date of submission of Application |
form for all University Programmes
JMI Admission 2022
JMI Courses And Eligibility:
|Programmes||Minimum Eligibility for JMI Admission|
|Bachelor of Arts||10+2 or equivalent from |
a recognized Board
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)|
|Bachelor of Education||Candidate with at least 50% marks |
either in the Bachelor’s degree and/
or in the Master’s degree in Science/
Humanities SC/ST certificate.
|MA Commerce/ Education|
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in
|MA English/ Hindi/ History|
|MA HumanResource Management|
|MA Public Administration|
|MA Political Science/ Sociology|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care& Education||10+2 or equivalent from a |
|Certificate in Information Technology||Secondary School Certificate |
(10th) equivalent from a
|Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology||Secondary School Certificate |
(10th) equivalent from a recognized
Read Also: List Of Entrance Exam in India
JMI Distance Mode Admission Fees:
|Programmes For JMI Admission||Fee Per Year (In Rs.)|
|Bachelor of Arts||7,200/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||8,800/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce||7,200/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)||8,800/-|
|Bachelor of Education||20,000/-|
|MA Commerce/ Education||12,000/-|
|MA English/ Hindi/ History||10,000/-|
|MA Human Resource Management||16,000/-|
|MA Public Administration||10,000/-|
|MA Political Science/ Sociology||10,000/-|
|Master in Business Administration||25,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||15,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||20,000/-|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education||6000/-|
|Certificate in Information Technology||6000/-|
|Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology||8000/-|
Check More Links Related To JMI
|JMI Admit Card||Details|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus||Details|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Result||Details|
What is the JMI Distance Admission Process?
Candidate’s selection for Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education B.Ed Admission and Jamia Millia Islamia Distance MBA Admission will be made on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Exam.
What is the JMI Admission Form Fee?
Candidates who are going to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2022 shall have to pay application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and ATM-cum-Debit card.
|Programme||Fee (In Rupees)|
Check Also: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
What is the Process to apply for JMI Distance Learning Admission?
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia university that is jmi.ac.in.
- Take your cursor to hit the “Notice/Circulars” link.
- After that press the “Prospectus and Application Forms for Admission 2022-23 batch for all the programmes offered at the Centre for Distance and Open Learning” link.
- Then a new page will be open in front of you but you have to choose “Download Prospectus (Distance Mode) 2022-2023” for admission at JMI Admission 2022.
- Read the complete details carefully and check the eligibility norms as well.
- After that you are suggested to press the “Online application form” link
- Fill the registration form with complete and correct information and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After successful registration, note down your registered email address and password.
- After that, login with your email address and password and make the payment of application fee.
- After that, fill the complete information in online application form.
- Then upload your scanned colored passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- At last, submit the duly filled form and take a print out of same for future use.
Get Here: Latest JMI Admission Notifications
Submission Of JMI Admission Application Form:
Before submitting the duly filled application form, candidates must ensure that they:
(i) Satisfy the eligibility requirements for the programme applied for
(ii) Produce relevant documents such as
- 03 Passport size Photographs
- Class X Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Class XII Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Graduation Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended (In original)
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, from the Institution last attended(In original)
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
About JMI University:
- Jamia Millia Islamia is a deemed institution of higher education which was recognized in 1920.
- It signifies the unflinching and unyielding commitment of these great visionaries in bringing about socio-economic transformation of common masses, in general, and Muslims, in particular through the vehicle of education.
- For more such details in regards with JMI Admission 2022, candidates may go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Address: Office of the Hony. Director, Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia, T.T.I College, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025
Phone: +91 11 2698171/ 4650
For getting further details about JMI Admission 2022-23, you need to visit the official website link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|