UP PCS Exam
UP PCS Exam Date 2022 Out Now!! Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UP PCS 2022 Exam Date on the official website. UP PCS 2022 Exam will be organized on 12-06-2022 (Prelims) and 27-09-2022 (Mains).
Candidates, who wish to apply for UP PCS Notification, must submit the Application Form before the last date. Well, go through this page to know more about UP PCS 2022 Exam Date (Prelims & Mains) and Eligibility etc.
UP PCS 2022 Notification Details:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
UP PCS 2022
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2022 And Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2022
Total No. of UP PCS Vacancy 2022
PCS Application Form 2022 Last Date
PCS Exam 2022 Date (Prelims)
PCS Exam 2022 Date (Mains)
Helpdesk Exam No.
0532 – 2407547; +91 – 8765973668
UP PCS Exam
Those candidates who have qualified UP PCS 2021 Prelims Exam are hereby informed that the UP PCS 2021 Mains Exam that was going to happen from 28-01-2022 to 31-01-2022 will now be conducted from 23-03-2022 to 27-03-2022. So, students must reach exam centre before half an hour to start examination.
UPPCS Exam Dates:
UPPCS Exam Date 2022:
Online Fee Receipt Last date
Deadline to submit the application form
Admit card Issue date
UPPSC Exam Date 2022
UPPSC Exam Date 2021:
Process the Online Application Form
Deadline to submit the Application form
Admit card Issue date
UP PSC Exam Date 2022 (Preliminary Exam)
Admit Card (Mains)
UP PSC 2022 Main Exam Date
23-03-2022 to 27-03-2022
UP PCS 2022 Vacancy Details:
Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
Assistant Employment Officer
Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
Assistant Commissioner Industries
Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
Assistant Regional Transport Officer
Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)
Assistant Labour Commissioner
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
Block Development Officer
Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta
Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
Area Rationing Officer
Manager Credit (Small Industries)
Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
Senior Lecturer DIET
Commercial Tax Officer
Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
Regional Employment Officer
P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer
District Backward Welfare Officer
District Panchayat Raj Officer
District Social Welfare Officer
District Minority Welfare Officer
District Food Marketing Officer
District Supply Officer Grade-2
District Handicapped Welfare Officer
District Administrative Officer
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
District Programme Officer
District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
District Probation Officer
District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
District Horticulture Officer
District Commandant Home guards
District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts,
District Cane Officer
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCS 2022:
Candidates must be the citizen of India with having the domicile of Uttar Pradesh also.
Qualification Required For UP PCS Recruitment:
|Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)||Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology|
|Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|Asstt. Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce / Law.|
|Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-1 / Supdt. Govt. Garden||Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.|
|Distt. Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Agriculture Graduate|
|Distt. B.S.A. / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|Distt. Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Distt. Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto|
|Designated Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology etc.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
UPPCS Age Limit 2022:
UP PCS 2022 Age Limit: Applying candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2022 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2 July, 1979 and should not later than July 1, 2000.
Relaxation in Age:
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers / Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers / Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1975.
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
(c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / ExArmy Personnel’s of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts.
(d) In case of availability of Group-‘C’ posts in the Examination, the Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule.
UP PCS 2022 Application Fee:
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward Class and SC/ ST||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of the freedom fighters/Women||According to their original category||–|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UPPCS Notification 2022 Salary Details:
Candidates who will be recruited to any posts will be getting the suitable pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- per month by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Selection Process for PCS 2022:
Candidate’s selection for PCS 2022 Notification will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
UP PCS 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The preliminary examination will have two question papers and it will be of 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
- The question papers will be of objective nature.
|Name of the Question Paper||Number of questions||Total marks|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)||80||200 (2.5 marks for each question)|
|General Study||100||200 (2 marks for each question)|
- There will be eight question papers in the main examination. All are of descriptive nature.
- The first and second question paper will be of General studies.
- Candidates will have to write three essays also in the question paper of the essay.
- There will be four question papers of the two optional subjects which candidates will choose from the list of subjects given in the official notification.
- There will be a question paper of Hindi language.
- Candidates will have to qualify the question paper of the English language as well.
|General Study (4 Papers of 200 marks each)||800 Marks|
|One Optional Subject||400 Marks|
|General Hindi||150 Marks|
- There is no specific pattern and UPPCS Syllabus of the interview.
- The interview will be conducted with 100 marks.
- The total marks including Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- Candidates need to have the knowledge about themselves, their state, and other contemporary issues.
- Candidate needs to be communicative and keep their views openly before the interview board.
Must Check: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
UP PCS 2022 Application Form:
(Online Submission Only)
- Visit the official website of the organization to fill UPPSC 2022 Form that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Check out suitable link written at the centre of home page.
- Press on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- At new window, under ‘सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रार0 परीक्षा’ head, press on ‘View Advertisement’ link.
- Choose language in which you want to view advertisement. Refer complete information given in PCS Notification 2022.
- Now, hit on ‘Sample Copy of Registration’ link.
- After checking all details, press on ‘Sample Copy of Submit Detailed Application Form’ link. Check all details from it & proceed as per guidelines provided over there.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- Please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- Now, press on ‘Submit Application’ for making final submission of it.
- Fill up the form before given PCS online form date.
- At last retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
UPPCS Pre 2022 Notification Exam Centers:
Barabanki, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Etawah, Faizabad, Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Rae Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mainpuri, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad.
UP PCS 202 Admit Card:
- The UP PCS admit card will be available on the official website of the commission.
- The admit card will have all the details about the examination, the reporting time and the date and venue of the examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
UP PCS Notification 2022:
Students who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Preliminary exam may apply by filling the online registration that must be done before the last date.
Go through this page and acquire complete information related to UP PCS 2022 Notification such as eligibility criteria, UPPCS 2022 Last Date, UP PCS Exam Date 2022, exam pattern etc that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
People Also Search Related To:
- UP PCS Notification 2022 PDF
- UP PCS Notification 2022 in Hindi
- UP PCS Notification PDF
- UP PCS 2022 Notification Date
- UP PCS Notification Download
- UP PCS Exam Notification 2022
- Notification for UP PCS
- UP PCS Notification
- UP PCS Lower Notification
- UP PCS Mains Notification
- UPPCS New Notification
- UP PCS Official Notification
To get rest of the details about UP PCS 2022 Notification, you need to visit the official website. Stay tuned with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
Check More Links Related To UP PCS:
|UP PCS Syllabus||UPPSC Notification|
|Latest PSC Jobs||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Admit Card|