NEET Counselling 2022 MOP-UP Round Registration begins NOW. The exam conducting body NEET has started its PG Counseling Registrations for the mop-up round from 02-03-2022 and will continue till 07-03-2022.
The Mop-Up Round Counselling is Final Round for Vacant Seats in NEET PG 2021 – 2022. Under the NEET PG Mop-Up Round, the vacant seats will be filled. No, new Candidates will be allowed to register. Only those who were allotted the seats and were not able to report for the admission are eligible to apply.
Latest Update on 07-03-2022
NEET UG 2021 Mop-Up Round from March 18, 2022 onwards
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) under Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoepathy (AYUSH) has published Provisional Result of AYUSH NEET UG 2021 Second Round of Counselling conducted for admission in First Year of BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS courses. AYUSH NEET UG Round 2 seat allotment result is in 326-page PDF which contains 4,155 candidate’s names along with allotted college details.
Candidates are hereby informed that AACCC will conduct NEET UG 2021 Mop-up round for the seats remaining vacant from 18-03-2022. NEET UG 2021 Mop up round result will be declared on 26-03-2022.
AYUSH Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule
AYUSH Counselling Final Stray Vacancy Round
NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Overview
|Authority Name||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Course Name||MD/ MS/ DNB/ MDS|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility-Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Mop Up Counselling Registration Starting Date||02-03-2022 To 07-03-2022|
|Category||NEET Counselling for Post Graduation|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
NEET PG 2022 Counselling – Important Links
|For NEET 2022 Counselling for Post Graduation for 2nd Round||Press Here (Link Is Activated)|
|For NEET 2022 Counselling Details||Press Here|
|MOP UP ROUND TOTAL SEATS FOR PG MD/MS/DIPLOMA & PG DNB||Download PDF|
NEET PG Counselling Dates for Mop-Up Round:
|Events||NEET PG Counselling Dates|
|Seat Matrix by Institutes||28-02-2022 To 01-03-2022|
|Round Registration/ Payment for MOP-UP||02-03-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||03-03-2022 To 07-03-2022|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Institutes||08-03-2022 To 09-03-2022|
|Medical Seat Allotment Processing||10-03-2022 To 11-03-2022|
|Medical Seat Allotment Result||12-03-2022|
|Medical Reporting||13-03-2022 To 18-03-2022|
Online Stray Vacancy Round For AIQ/ Central Universities/ PG DNB Seats
|Processing of Seat||19-03-2022 To 20-03-2022|
|Reporting||22-03-2022 To 25-03-2022|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equalling to Ten times the number of vacant seats to the Deemed Universities by the Counselling Authority after Seat Processing. Reporting for (AIQ/ Central Universities/ PG DNB Candidates) and Admissions & Reporting for Stray Vacancy Round by Deemed Universities to be conducted in a common module||From 22-03-2022 To 25-03-2022|
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
NEET PG Counselling Registration Process
The NEET PG 2022 Counselling includes Registration process, Payment of requisite Counselling Fee, Choice Filling and Locking, Seat Allotment declaration, and finally Reporting to the designated Institute before the final date.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling – Registration Fee
Non- Refundable Fee
- For AIQ/ Central University UR/ EWS – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Deemed University candidates – Rs.5000/-
Refundable Security Deposit
- For AIQ/ Central University/ ESIC- UR/EWS candidates – Rs.25000/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD – Rs.10,000/-
- For Deemed Universities – Rs.2,00,000/-
- Any candidate opting for Deemed University will have to pay Rs.5000/- Non- Refundable fee + Rs.2,00,000/- Refundable Security Deposit
- NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2021 result/ rank letter
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Marksheets of MBBS/ BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/ BDS Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or
- Dental Council.
- Date of Birth proof
- Any photo ID proof
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH certificate (if required)
- Undertaking, hand-written and self-attested
- Non-creamy layer Certificate
- Disability Certificate
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Choice Filling
After completing the NEET PG 2022 Registration Process for counselling candidates will proceed to the process of choice filling as well as locking. In this NEET PG Choice Filling phase, candidates have an opportunity of selecting as many colleges/ institutes and courses they desired to join. However, make sure that candidates choose a college/ course on the basis of their interest and remember that based on your choosing the seat will be allocated finally.
NEET PG Allotment 2022
Once the process of choice filling will be completed and aspirants submit their options then the officials will evaluate the seats availability in the respective institutes and their eligibility for the concerned courses. On the basis of the availability, the officials will release the NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022.
This NEET PG Allotment 2022 will be released on the official MCC website. If you are not allotted to the concerned institute/ course according to your options then you can appear for the next counselling.
Check NEET Counselling Procedure:
Step 1: NEET PG Counselling Online Registration:
- Visit official portal that is mcc.nic.in
- Choose link regarding NEET seat allotment & Counselling.
- Without filling NEET Counselling Online Application Form, you will not be able to fill college and course choice.
- Unique User ID & Password will be generated sent to candidate’s registered email id.
- With generated user ID and password, you may proceed to next stage.
Step 2: Submission of Choice & Locking:
- At next stage, aspirants have to fill the choices of course and colleges as per preference.
- You need to press on ‘Save’ button to lock filled choices.
- Once the choice is locked and saved by you, no changes will be made.
- On selection, candidates must lock their choices for final assortment.
Step 3: NEET Counselling Seat Allotment Result:
- Authorities will declare seat allotment result after few days of the choice locking.
- You may access allotment result.
- Besides this, you may get SMS or email concerning allotment of course & college.
- The seats will be allotted based on your preference.
Step 4 Modify and Lock:
- Those who do not satisfy with the allotted seats can modify choices by login.
- Subsequent to modification in NEET Counselling Online Form, you have to lock the choices again.
Step 5 Reporting to Allotted College:
- After allotment of seats, you need to report to allotted college for confirmation of seat.
- You need to pay initial NEET Counselling Application Form fee to confirm the seat.
- Complete all admission formalities by reaching college.
Step 6 Second Round of Counselling
- In case, you do not fulfill allotted seats criteria, then proceed for next session of counselling.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Details
Selection Procedure through NEET:
- After completion of NEET centralized online counseling process, you need to report the allotted college within time.
- You need to report the concerned colleges along with allotment letter.
- Carry required documents in original with one set of photocopy along with letter.
- After submission of fee, your admission process is completed.
Check NEET Related Links:
Press Here: NEET PG – MCC Official Website
NEET Counselling 2022:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test has been conducted by Medical Counseling Committee for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
Applicants can fill NEET Counselling Online Application Form till last date. NEET Counselling Online Form Link has been activated. Applicants are required to fill NEET Counselling Application Form with DGHS.