Online Registration is going to start from 19-01-2022 for NEET Counselling 2022 Round 1. Candidates can fill NEET Registration Form for Round 1 till last date that is 24-01-2022 on the official website – mcc.nic.in.
If the seats are left vacant then the seconds counselling will be conducted. More details about NEET UG Counselling Process, NEET Counselling Seat Allotment, NEET UG Medical Registration Dates etc are given below.
NEET Counselling 2022
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Dates:
|Name of the Event||NEET UG Counselling Schedule|
|Registration/Payment of fees||19-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 12 noon|
|Choice Filling/Locking||20-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 11:55 pm|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||27-01-2022 to 28-01-2022|
|Reporting||30-01-2022 to 04-02-2022|
|Registration/Payment of fees||09-02-2022 to 14-02-2022 till 12 noon|
|Choice Filling/Locking||10-02-2022 to 14-02-2022 till 11:55 pm|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||17-02-2022 to 18-02-2022|
|Reporting||20-02-2022 to 26-02-2022|
|ROUND 3 (MOP UP Round)|
|Registration/Payment of Fees||28-02-2022 to 01-03-2022|
|Choice Filling/Locking||03-03-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||10-03-2022 to 11-03-2022|
|Reporting||13-03-2022 to 19-03-2022|
|ROUND 4 (Online Stray Vacancy)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||21-03-2022|
NEET 2022 Counselling Eligibility:
- Aspirants should be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Only those candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying percentile of NEET will be eligible to participate in NEET Counseling Procedure.
- Age of aspirants should be between 17 to 25 years on or before 31st December of year of admission.
Minimum Qualifying Percentile:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
Check NEET Counselling Procedure:
Step 1: NEET UG Counselling Online Registration:
- Visit official portal that is mcc.nic.in
- Choose link regarding NEET seat allotment & Counselling.
- Without filling NEET Counselling Online Application Form, you will not be able to fill college and course choice.
- Unique User ID & Password will be generated sent to candidate’s registered email id.
- With generated user ID and password, you may proceed to next stage.
Step 2: Submission of Choice & Locking:
- At next stage, aspirants have to fill the choices of course and colleges as per preference.
- You need to press on ‘Save’ button to lock filled choices.
- Once the choice is locked and saved by you, no changes will be made.
- On selection, candidates must lock their choices for final assortment.
Step 3: NEET Counselling Seat Allotment Result:
- Authorities will declare seat allotment result after few days of the choice locking.
- You may access allotment result.
- Besides this, you may get SMS or email concerning allotment of course & college.
- The seats will be allotted based on your preference.
Step 4 Modify and Lock:
- Those who do not satisfy with the allotted seats can modify choices by login.
- Subsequent to modification in NEET Counselling Online Form, you have to lock the choices again.
Step 5 Reporting to Allotted College:
- After allotment of seats, you need to report to allotted college for confirmation of seat.
- You need to pay initial NEET Counselling Application Form fee to confirm the seat.
- Complete all admission formalities by reaching college.
Step 6 Second Round of Counselling
In case, you do not fulfill allotted seats criteria, then proceed for next session of counselling.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Details
Selection Procedure through NEET:
- After completion of NEET centralized online counseling process, you need to report the allotted college within time.
- You need to report the concerned colleges along with allotment letter.
- Carry required documents in original with one set of photocopy along with letter.
- After submission of fee, your admission process is completed.
Check NEET Related Links:
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Question: When will the Counselling process start?
Answer: NEET 2022 Counselling Schedule will be started from 19-01-2022 onwards.
Question: What are the documents required to register for counselling 2022?
- Candidates will not be required to upload any documents at the time of registration.
- The list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission can be checked in the article above.
Question: Is it necessary to lock the filled up choices in NEET Counselling 2022?
- Candidates should lock the choices once they are final. Note that there will be no option to change the preferences once the choices are locked.
- If a candidate has not locked the saved choices then they will automatically get locked after the assigned date.
Press Here: NEET UG – MCC Official Website
NEET Counselling 2022:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test has been conducted by Medical Counseling Committee for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
Applicants can fill NEET Counselling Online Application Form till last date. NEET Counselling Online Form Link has been activated. Applicants are required to fill NEET Counselling Application Form with DGHS.