Department of Technical Education, Kerala has started Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission Procedure from 28-07-2021 onwards. Kerala Polytechnic is a state level admission procedure which is conducted every year. Kerala Polytechnic Admission will be offered in various government as well as private polytechnic colleges.
The closing date to apply is 10-08-2021. There is no any entrance examination is conducted for providing admissions, however, Admission will be granted on the basis of 10th and 12th exams.
Candidates can read this article prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com to know complete details about Kerala Polytechnic 2021 such as dates, application form, eligibility etc. Students who want to take admission in Kerala Polytechnic in 2021 can fill Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021: Brief Overview
|Exam Name||Kerala Polytechnic|
|Exam Types||Diploma Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Management & Art|
|Conducting Body||Department of Technical Education, Kerala|
|Helpline||0471-25612060, 471-2561209, 0471-2451200.|
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates:
Candidates must go through following schedule regarding Kerala Polytechnic Application Dates:
|Application process starts||28-07-2021|
|Submission of application form||10-08-2021|
|Publication of Provisional Rank list and Trial Allotment||14-08-2021|
|Last date for online correction of Applications||18-08-2021|
|Publication of Final Rank List and First Allotment||25-08-2021|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on allotment list||31-08-2021|
|Last date of reporting/ joining based on 2nd allotment||08-09-2021|
|Commencement of First semester class & Induction Programme||15-09-2021|
|Last date of reporting/ joining based on 3rd allotment||16-09-2021|
|First Spot Admission (District wise at Nodal Polytechnic Colleges)||22-09-2021 to 25-09-2021|
|Second Spot admission (if any)||28-09-2021 to 29-09-2021|
Know About – Scholarship in India
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission?
To get admission in any polytechnic programme of the Kerala state candidates have to satisfy eligibility criteria before getting admission.
- Applicant must possess a valid Indian citizenship.
- Students should possess a valid domicile of Kerala state or their parents should be a permanent staff under state / central / quasi government / public sector of Kerala state.
- Students should have passed SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination from recognized board.
Is There Any Application Fee For Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Registration?
To apply for the Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission, willing aspirants should pay the required application fee accordance to selected course. It should be remitted at the Polytechnic College at the time of submission of the printout of application processed online, along with relevant documents.
- Application Fee is Rs 150/-
- For Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribes – Rs 75/-
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 – Reservation of Seats
|A person with disabilities (PWD)||5%|
|ITI/ KGCE certificate holders||5%|
What Is Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Selection Process?
Students will be selected on the basis on the grading in SSLC / THSLC or equivalent Examination. For the students who have passed qualifying examination under the old scheme (prior to Grading System), marks are to be converted to 9 point absolute grade.
Check Here – Education Loan for Students in India
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Fees Structure
Fees for the various programmes in Government / Aided Polytechnic Colleges will be as follows:
|Admission Fee||Rs. 200/-||At the time of Admission|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 750/- Per Semester||Beginning of Each semester|
|Special Fee (Revenue Portion)||Rs.700/- Per Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Special Fee (PD Portion)||Rs. 600/- Per Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Student Amenities Fee||Rs. 350/- Per Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 500 /-||At the time of Admission|
Fees for Government seat & Management seat in self financing Polytechnic College
|Tuition Fee ( For Govt. Quota Seats)||Rs. 22,500/- Per Year||At the time of Admission|
|For Management Seats||Rs.37,500/- Per Year||At the time of Admission|
|Examination Permanent registration fee||Rs.1500/- Per Student||At the time of Admission|
|Special fees||Rs. 2500/- Per Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable at the time of issue of TC )||Rs. 5000/-||At the time of Admission|
|Interest free deposit (Refundable at the time of issue of TC )||Rs. 10000/||At the time of Admission|
Note: – SC/ST candidates are exempted from interest free deposit.
Get Details: How To Fill Online Application Form
Documents required for Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- Candidate’s age proof
- SSLC/ THSLC or equivalent examination mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for claiming bonus points by candidates who will belong to backward districts.
- Special reservation certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate for Economically backward category
- Disability certificate for Physically Challenged category
- Disability certificate for TFW scheme
- Hearing-impaired certificate (if applicable)
How To Apply Online For Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission?
Aspirants, desirous to take admission in Kerala Diploma Courses must fill Kerala Polytechnic with the help of here presented guidelines;
- Log on to the official website of the Department of Technical Education which is polyadmission.org.
- Follow the ‘Prospectus-English’ section and find the suitable link of Kerala Polytechnic Application form.
- Now fill the required details name, address and candidates’ educational qualification etc in the application form carefully.
- After that, upload their scanned photo and signature in the application form as per requirements.
- Then make the payment of application fee according to category and recheck the mentioned details.
- At the end, press the ‘Submit’ Button and don’t forget to take the hard copy of submitted application form.
Certificates / Documents to be submitted along with the Kerala Polytechnic 2021 application at the time of Kerala Polytechnic 2021 registration
- SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid Photo Id Proof
- Domicile Certificate, etc
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission
Kerala Polytechnic is the perfect gateway to polytechnic students, ambitious to get admission in engineering, technology & diploma in commercial practice, management. Enthusiastic students must fill Kerala Polytechnic 2021 application form to apply for the Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission. On the basis of the marks scored by the students in Class 10th and class 12th, they will get admission in Government / Aided Polytechnic institutions across the state.
You must check the full details of Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application from Official Link. We update this page with all latest details related to Department of Technical Education Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission Form time to time so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|