SBI Clerk Result
Latest Update: SBI Clerk Result 2021 to be Out Soon!!! Participated candidates in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam, was held from 10th July to 13th July 2021 at various centers can check their SBI Jr. Associate (Customer Support and Sales) Prelims Exam Results Scorecard/Marks soon from here.
Qualifying candidates in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam according to Merit List PDF, will only eligible to appear in SBI Clerk Mains Exam held soon.
SBI Junior Associate Results Overview:
|Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|No of SBI Junior Associate Vacancies||5454|
|Written Exam Date||10th to 13th July 2021|
|SBI JA Result||18th July 2021 Active Soon|
|Stages||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Language Proficiency Test|
|Category||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Result 2021 Status||Announced Soon|
|Official Website||sbi.co.in/ careers|
Link for download of SBI Clerk Main Exam Call Letter will be available in the Score Sheet of the shortlisted candidates.
SBI Clerk Result
Steps to get SBI Junior Associate Prelims Result 2021:
By following these steps, you will view your SBI Clerk Exam Result and download SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2021 from here.
- To download State Bank of India Clerk Result, you may visit official portal of bank i.e. sbi.co.in
- After navigating home page, press on ‘Careers’ tab visible at top upper side for SBI Clerk Pre Result.
- Under ‘Join SBI’ head, hit on ‘Current Openings’ head to get State Bank of India Junior Associate Result for SBI Clerk Prelims Result.
- Under ‘Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India’ head, hit on “Preliminary Exam Results” link.
- To download SBI Clerk Pre Score Card, put details like roll number, date of birth, registration number & date of birth.
- Thereafter, your State Bank of India Junior Associate Prelims Result or SBI Clerk Pre Marks will appear facing you.
- Check your State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Results or SBI Clerk Junior Associate Result.
- Download your SBI Clerk Result PDF from here.
- You must carry hard copy of State Bank of India Junior Associate Result too.
- Take one additional photocopy of SBI Clerk Pre Results for further use in future.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Download Links for SBI Clerk Exam Results:
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|SBI Notification||Get Here|
|SBI Recruitment||Get Here|
|SBI Challan Form||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||Get Here|
|SBI Placement Papers||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||Get Here|
|Books for SBI Clerk Exam||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Marks Download|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Results||Link will be activated soon|
|Official Website||Press Here|
SBI Clerk Result 2021 Details:
The SBI Clerk Prelims Result contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Category of the candidate
- State/UT applied for
- Date of examination
- The maximum score in all sections
- Cut off score
- Obtained Score
- Qualification status
SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off Marks:
Firstly you need to check Factors affecting SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam,
- Total number of vacancies for SBI Clerks,
- The difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Get Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
SBI Clerk Expected Cut off 2021 Category wise
|Name of the Subject||SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cut Off|
|Overall cut off||75-80|
Comparison of 2020 vs 2021 SBI Clerk Cut-off Factors
|Year of Exam||No. of vacancies||No. of applicants||Difficulty level|
|Year 2020||7870||16.6 lakhs||Easy to moderate|
|Year 2021||5454||19 lakhs||Easy-moderate (Prelims)|
SBI Clerk Previous Year Cutoff Marks 2020 (UR)
|State||SBI Clerk Cutoff Marks|
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
sbi.co.in Clerk Cut off State wise 2021
|Name of the State||SBI Clerk Expected Cut off marks|
SBI Clerk Result 2021 Important Dates:
The important dates regarding SBI Clerk Score Card are tabulated below:
|SBI Clerk Exam Events||SBI Clerk Result Dates|
|Prelims exam||10th to 13th July|
|Prelims result||18th July 2021 (Tentative) To be Out Soon|
|Mains Exam||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mains result||August 2021|
SBI Clerk Result 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is the result date for SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam?
Answer: The result of the prelims exam for SBI Clerk posts was released on 18 July 2021 but was postponed due to some reasons. It is expected that result of prelims exam will be released soon.
Question 2: When was SBI Clerk Exam conducted?
Answer: The SBI Clerk Pre Exam was conducted from 10th to 13th July 2021.
Question 3: I have forgotten my registration number, where can I retrieve it from?
Answer: At the time of registration, the Registration ID is sent by State Bank of India to your registered email address and phone number. If you have forgotten your password, you can re-issue your password by filling the requested information by clicking on Forgot Password.
Question 4: What is the in-hand salary of SBI Clerk?
Answer: The estimated amount that SBI Clerk will get after deducting salary or in hand starting salary ranges between Rs 26000 to Rs 29000/-. The factor affecting this estimated salary is the place of posting; clerk salary varies in urban or rural areas.
Question 5: Where to check SBI Result 2021 For Clerk Examination?
Answer: The SBI result for Clerk prelims examination can be checked from SBI’s official website – www.www.sbi.co.in.
Check its Official Link for more details about SBI Clerk Result 2021. On release of State Bank of India Clerk Result, we will update you. By referring SBI Clerk Prelims Result, you may estimate your performance in examination
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in the banking sector||Bank Salary Structure|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|