Latest GD Topics 2020
Group Discussion being an important part of the selection process for any recruitment is not difficult to crack if you have Latest GD Topics 2020 with answers on current affairs. Here you will get Group Discussion Topics for any Interview related to Bank and other streams.
There can be different types of Group Discussion Topics which we have classified below on this page under four broad fields. Those who are going to appear in Group Discussion they can check Latest GD Topics with Answers 2020 here.
Latest GD Topics
Top B-schools, institutions, MNC’s and many other organizations use several types of Group Discussion topics to test the candidates before finalizing their merit lists and offering admission/ Jobs.
Latest Group Discussion Topics
- Business & Economy
- Current Affairs
- Social Issues
Group Discussion (GD) Topics on Current Affairs:
Group Discussion (GD) Topics on Business & Economy:
Read Out: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Group Discussion (GD) on Abstract Topics:
Group Discussion (GD) Topics on Social Issues:
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips
You may prepare for your Group discussion and enhance your communication skills with the help of these topics. Check all the Latest GD Topics With Answers through this page which is well furnished by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
Latest Group Discussion Topics with Answers 2020
GD Topics with Answers
Digital India: Whom Does it Benefit?
Digital India is really beneficiary for all of us. Infact it makes our work so easy that within a fraction of time you could send money anywhere with help of internet and mobile phone. But the only problem is that we are still in developing zone so the area of the country is not so developed to implement because in most of the place either they don’t know how to use or they don’t have proper resources for it. Even, it helps in the irradiation of corruption to a certain extent because all the transaction has been recorded in the database and difficult for tax evader in minimising their tax by illegal methods.
Get Here Best Answer: How To Prepare For Group Discussion
Merits and Demerits of Cashless Economy
- Reliable and time saving for the transaction of money from one user to another user accounts.
- Transparency at the governance and individual level ex: many government schemes or fund benefit can be directly put into the beneficiary account.
- Control on corruption to some extent.
- Mitigation in the environmental issue (use of paper to print money or some time metal also).
- Availability of money transfer system for 24 * 7 hrs.
- Increment in the Security causes decreament in the risk.Negative aspects:
- Many people are not aware about cashless economy so they are unable to use it.
- Literacy is a major factor because it is the primary need to operate it.
- Chances of failure of transaction and will take more time in refunds create unwanted annoyance in people, But it happens sometime.
- Less probability of hacking of data.
- Unavailability of internet connection create a barrier in cashless economy.
Must Read: Difference Between Resume And CV
Latest Group Discussion Topics
GD Topics on Business & Economy: It includes current trends in business and economy, major policy initiatives, latest business trends, and their impact globally and nationally.
GD Topics on Current Affairs & Politics: The GD topics on Current affairs may be based on national or international political development, Policies and issues which are highly debated in media.
GD topics on Social Issues: Issues which have a social implication, either positive or negative are covered in GD topics on Social issues.
GD Topics on Abstract Topics: These are the topics which have multiple interpretations and candidates can show their creativity and smart thinking.
We wish ALL THE BEST to the candidates who are going to appear for the Group Discussion session.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs As Per Your Qualification|
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Students’ Horoscope|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top Best Government Jobs In India|
|Jobs by Organization||How to Prepare For an Interview|