Check out new MJPRU Syllabus 2022 here on this page. Candidates who are going to appear in MJP Rohilkhand University UG/PG Exam conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University they must check its exam syllabus and paper pattern for better preparations. Candidates can get complete detail of Exam Pattern and MJPRU Syllabus 2022 in the form of PDf through online mode for which detailed process is mentioned on this page.
MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus
In order to prepare well for MJPRU Examination candidates need to aware with the detailed syllabus and Exam Pattern. On the below part of this page our team of recruitmentresult.com giving complete information about MJPRU Syllabus 2022. Please take a look.
|Organization Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|Exam Name||BCA/ MBA/ MCA/ LLB/ BBA/ B.ED/ M.Ed/M.Com/B.Com|
Downloading Links MJPRU Syllabus
|Chemistry (MSc)||MSc (AG) HORTICULTURE|
|M.Ed||M.Sc (Applied Physics)|
|M.A.-Ancient History And Culture||–|
|B.Tech (Mechanical)||B.Tech (EI) Old
B.Tech (EI) New
|Hotel Management||B.Tech (EE)|
|MBA- Sem I (Mktg-CBCS)||MBA- Sem I (Gen-CBCS)|
|MBA- Sem I (Part Time-CBCS)||–|
Download MJPRU Syllabus PDF
|MJPRU BBA Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU B.Ed Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU LLB Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU B.Com Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU M.Ed Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU BCA Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU MBA Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU MCA Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU BA Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU B.Sc Syllabus||Download Here|
|MJPRU MSc Syllabus||Download For Chemistry|
|MJPRU MA Syllabus||Download Here|
Degree B.LiB Syllabus
Bachelor Of Library and Information Science
Foundation of Library and Information Science:
Social and historical foundation of library types and functions of libraries: National, public, Academic and special library. Electronic,Digital and Virtual library.
Unit-II. Five laws of library science.Library movement in India, U.K. US.A.
Information Sc. : Definition, scope and objectives.Role of library in modern society. Book delivery Act, Intellectual property rights, Right to Information.
Library building and furniture: Extension services in libraries. Resource sharing and library networking. National and International (DELNAT, INFLIBNET, etc).
Role of Professional Association with special reference to National (ALA, ILA, IASLIC, ASLIB) and International (UNESCO, FID, IFLA) organization policy: National and International.
Management of Library and Information Centers/Institutions.
- Management: concept and scope Functions and principles of scientific
- management/management schools of thought.
- Library Authority Committee: Need, Types and functions/ TQM.
- Organizational structures: Professional and semi-professional staff.
- Motivation, Leadership and staff formula.
- Training , development and performance appraisal.
- Library finance: Budgeting, Techniques and Methods.
- Types of Budgeting.
- Budgetary control.
- Library statistics and annual report.
- Different Section /departments of library and their functions, book ordering,
- Acquisition and Technical processing.
- Serial control, circulation control.
- Marketing of Information products and services.
- Collection development and management policies.
- Preservation and conversation of print, Non-print and Electronic material.
- Stock verification: Policy and procedures.
- Three card system and cardex system.
Knowledge Organization and Processing : Theory
- Universe of knowledge: Structure, Attributes and modes of formation of subject.
- Library classification: definition need and purpose.
- Canons of classification.
- Principles of helpful sequence in three planes.
- Five fundamental categories: Facet analysis, common Isolates, Devices, Phase Analysis, Notation and Round and Level.
- Species of library classification schemes.
- Introduction to C.C., DDC & U.D.C.
- Catalogue: Definition need and purpose.
- Inner and Physical form of lib. Catalogue.
- Kinds of Entries: C.C.C. & AACR-II.
- Subject cataloguing: Definition need and problems, principles and procedures of deriversing subject heading: chain procedure and Sears list of subject headings.
- Comparative study of AACR-II and C.C.C. 5th ed. ( Personal Author, Pseudonyms, Corporate Bodies).
- Current trends in standardization and description (MARC, AACR-II).
- Introduction to ISBN and ISSN/ OPAC.
- Canon of cataloguing.
- Selective and simplified cataloguing, Union Catalogue.
- Cataloguing of Non Book material: Principles and problems with special reference to Serial
- Filling of catalogue Cards.
- Knowledge Organization and Processing : Classification Practice :-
- Classification of books and periodical according to colon classification (6th Rev. Ed.) and Dewey Decimal Classification (D.D.C 19H Ed.) Adequate numbers of Titles will be given from all disciplines.
Knowledge Organization and Processing : Cataloguing Practice :-
Cataloguing practical according to C.C.C. and AACR-II (Rev.), candidates will be required to catalogue five (05) Titles all.
Reference Services and Information Sources :-
- Reference Sources: Definition, need and function of different types of library.
- Information Sources : Primary, Secondary and Territory.
- Definition, need, purpose and type of Bibliographies.
- Dictionaries, Directories hand book, guide and geographical sources.
- Encyclopedias, year books and Almanac.
- Reference services: Concept definition, trends and Reference Interview and Search Technique.
- CAS (Current Awareness Service) and SDI (Selective Dissemination of Information).
- User Education: Method, Technique and Evaluation, Reference Service V/S Information Service.
- Information Seeking Behavior.
- Sources for current Affairs and state of Art Reports.
- Document Delivery and Translation services.
- Marketing of Library of Information Services.
Reference service in public, Academic and Special libraries.
Documentation and Information Retrieval
- Documentation: meaning genesis scope & facets of Documentation.
- Reprographic, Translation service.
- Indexing: Techniques, pre & post cordinate indexing.
- UNITERM, Keyword Indexing (KWIC, KWOC, KWAC, KWWC).
- PRECIS & POPSI.
- Abstract & Abstracting: Types characteristic & elements.
- Rangnanthan’s cannon of Abstracting.
- Important Abstracting service.
- National & International Information system (NISSAT, AGRIS, MEDLARS, UNISIST, INIS),
- National Documentation centers of India (INSDOC, NASSDOC, DESIDOC, SENDOC and NISCAIR).
- Information storage & Retrieval system: Meaning, purpose.
- Information Retrieval, Search strategies: feed back & Refining.
Information Communication Technology (Theory)
- Computer Fundamentals: Historical Development Generation.
- Hardware storage device Input & Output device, latest configuration of computer hardware.
- M.S. Office: M.S. Word, M.S. Excel, Power point.
Unit-II. Operating System, Programming & Database management system.
- Operating system: M.S. Word, M.S. Window, UNIX & Linux, Window NT.
- Database: Meaning and Objectives .
Unit -III. Networking & Internet
- Types of Networks & Topologies, Network Hardware: Networks Interface card, Hub/switches.
- Internet Protocols: Telnet, FTP, www, e-mail & Web browsers.
- Search Engines, Definition, Component, types and web designs using MS Front page.
Unit -IV. Software Technology
- Internet as a digit source of Information..
- Library Software: CDS/ISIS, Libsys, SOUL.
- Open Sources : Library Management Software of KOHA
Unit -V. Library Automation:
- Library Automation: need, purpose, planning & Implementation.
- Automation of in House operation- Acquisitions, Catalogue, circulation, serial control, management Information.
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking
B.Tech Chemical Engineering 1st Year
|PH-101T – Engineering Physics|
|CY-101T – Engineering Chemistry|
|MA-101T- Engineering Mathematics-I|
|HU-101T – Communicative English|
|CS-101T- Computer Fundamentals & Programming|
|ME-101- MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUES|
|ME-107 T – Engineering Graphics|
Unit:1 Importance of Engineering Drawing, Engineering Drawing Instruments and uses, Layout of Drawing sheet, Lettering and Dimensioning, Types of Lines, scale and Types of Scale
Unit:2 Conic Section, Definition, and different methods of construction of ellipse, hyperbola and parabola by Eccentricity method Construction of parabola and ellipse by Concentric circles method, Oblong method, Parallelogram method.
Unit:3 Projections, Principle, types and conventions, Theory of Projections and orthographic projections:- Introduction, Types of projections, Orthographic projections, Planes of Projection, Fourquadrants, Types of orthographic projections, (a) Projections of point and straight lines, (b) Projections of lines inclined to both the planes, Projection of planes, (a) Projection of solids (b) Projection of solids inclined to both H.P. & V.P. (of prisms pyramids etc).
Unit:4 Isometric Projections: Theory of isometric projection- Isometric lengths, Isometric scales:- Methods to draw Isometric view or projection, various positions of Isometric axes. Isometric projection with isometric lines, non-isometric lines and with curved & circular surfaces.
|EI-101T – Basic Electronics Engineering (ME, CS & CH)|
B.Ed. Course First Year Syllabus
Paper-1 Childhood and Growing Up
|Unit I : Introduction to Concept and Process of Childhood Development
Unit II : Theories of Childhood Development and their Significance
Unit III : Childhood and Adolescence
Unit IV: Family School and Community
Unit V : Issues and Concern in Childhood and Adolescence
Paper-2 Contemporary India and Education
|Unit I : Education and Indian Society
Unit II : Heritage : Philosophical and Educational
Unit III: Education for Transformation
Unit IV: Policy Frameworks for Public Education
Unit V : Issues and concerns in education
Paper -3 Learning and Teaching
|Unit I: Process of Knowing and Learning
Unit II : Approaches to Learning
Unit III: Differences in Individual Learners
Unit IV : Classroom Dynamics and Role of teacher
Unit V: Teaching as a Complex Activity
Paper-4 Language across the Curriculum
|Unit I : Language and Society
Unit II : Language Development and Acquisition
Unit III : Classroom Discourse
Unit IV : Reading, Listening and Speaking
Unit V : Developing Writing Skills
|Paper- 5 Understanding Disciplines & Subjects (Social Science, Science, Maths languages)|
|Unit I : Disciplinary Knowledge
Unit II : Syllabus and Content in Disciplinary Areas
Unit III : Notion of the Disciplinary Doctrine
Unit IV : Advancement of Knowledge and Sea Changes in Disciplinary Areas
Unit V : Designing of Discipline and Subject
Paper-6 Gender, School and Society
|Unit I : Gender Issues : Key Concepts
Unit II : Gender Studies : Paradigm Shifts
Unit III : Gender, Power and Education
Unit IV : Gender Issues in Curriculum
Unit V : Gender, Sexual Harassment and Abuse
Paper-7 (a) Pedagogy of a school subjects (Part-I) (Any One)
|Teaching of Physical ScienceUnit I : Nature of Science
Unit III: Curriculum Organization
Unit IV: Lesson Planning
Unit V: Teaching Models and Strategies
|Teaching of Biological ScienceUnit I : Nature and Scope of Biological Science
Unit II : Aims and Objectives of Biological Science
Unit III: Exploring Learners
Unit IV: School Science Curriculum (Biological Science)
Unit V: Approaches and Strategies of Learning Biological Science
|Teaching of Mathematics
Unit I : Nature and scope of Mathematics
|Teaching of Home ScienceUnit I : Nature and Scope of Home Science
Unit II : Place of Home Science in School at Different Level
Unit III : Aims and Objectives of Teaching Home Science
Unit IV : Home Science Curriculum
Unit V: Methods of Teaching Home Science
|Teaching of Social StudiesUnit I: Conceptualization of Social Studies
Unit II: Curriculum of Social Studies
Unit III: Principles, Maxims, Methods and Techniques of
Teaching Social Science
Unit IV : Teaching Aids in the Teaching of Social Science
Unit V : Lesson Planning in Social Science
|Teaching of EnglishUnit I : Role of Language
Unit II : Position of English in India
Unit III : Language Teaching Methodologies
Unit IV : Nature of Language
Unit V : Acquisition of Language Skills
|Teaching of SanskritUNIT I: Role of Language
UNIT II: Aims And Objectives Of Sanskrit Language Teaching
UNIT III: Acquisition of Language Skills
UNIT IV Teaching Of Different Forms of Sanskrit Literature
UNIT V– Assessment – Its Role and Importance
Paper 8 : Knowledge and Curriculum
|Unit I : Knowledge Generation and Child-centred Education
Unit II : Sociological Bases of Education
Unit III : Concept of Curriculum
Unit IV : Curriculum Determinants and Curriculum Development
Unit V : Curriculum and Textbooks Evaluation
Paper 9 : Assessment for Learning
|Unit I : Concepts, meaning and overview of assessment & evaluation
Unit II : Approaches to assessment
Unit III : Feedback role in assessment & furthering learning
Unit IV : Assessment Tools
Unit V : Examination System : Practices & Possibilities
Paper 10 : Creating an Inclusive School
|Unit I: Inclusive Education concept and Nature
Unit II Competencies development for Inclusive Education
Unit III: Inclusive Education and its Practices
Unit -IV: Inclusive School
Unit V: Teachers Role in Inclusive Classroom
Paper-11 Optional Course (any one)
|Environment EducationUnit I : Basic Concept and Nature of Environment
Unit II: Natural Resources and Associated Problems
Unit III : Biodiversity and its conservation
Unit IV: Environment Issues and Its Preventive Measures
Unit V : Environment Management
|Peace EducationUNIT- 1– Concept and Relevance of Peace
Unit II –Planning, Curriculum and Approaches
UNIT- III– Understanding Peace as a Dynamic Social Reality
UNIT – IV– Orienting Education for Peace Building
UNIT – V– Evaluation Of The Peace- Building Processes
|Guidance And CounselingUNIT – I Guidance in School
UNIT -II Counseling in School
UNIT – III Tools in Guidance and Counseling
UNIT- IV Issues and Techniques in Guidance and Counseling
UNIT V: Career Information and Training
|Health Education And YogaUnit:-I Health
Unit: -II Physical Fitness
Unit:-III Philosophical bases of Health Education and Yoga
Unit V: Meditation & Stress Management
|Special EducationUnit I : Concept of Special Education
Unit II: Planning and Implementations in Special Education
Unit III: Teaching of Children with Special Needs
Unit IV: Psychological aspects of Special Children
Unit V: Assistive & Augmentative Communication (AAC)
Interesting Facts about University:
The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is the full name of MJPRU, one of the best universities in Uttar Pradesh and located in Bareilly Uttar Pradesh. This prominent University was established in 1975.
University has organized the examinations for UG Courses, PG Courses, and other various courses. It is very important for all the appearing candidates to know about the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Syllabus before taking the examination. So check the Syllabus from here.
Important Links Related To MJP Rohilkhand University
|MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus|
|MJPRU Syllabus Official Link||Press Here|
|MJP Rohilkhand University Official Website||Press Here|
|Check Related Links|
|MJP – Rohilkhand University Admission||Get Here|
|MJPRU Admit Card||Get Here|
|MJPRU Counselling||Get Here|
|MJPRU Result||Get Here|
Process to download MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus 2022 :
- First of all, students are required to log on to the official website of university i.e. www.mjpru.ac.in
- On the home page, go to “Academics” tab from the menu bar and then select “Syllabus” option from the drop down list.
- Select your educational course from the list.
- Complete syllabus will be opened on your screen in the form of PDF.
- Check MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus completely and save it for future use.
Check more details of MJPRU Syllabus 2022 and other by connecting with our portal.