National Buildings Construction Corporation has circulated an employment notification for filling up 81 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) and Deputy General Manager (DGM). Candidates who find themselves eligible for NBCC Recruitment 2022 must apply online before the last date that is 14-04-2022.
National Buildings Construction Corporation recruitment details 2022
To grab detailed information regarding NBCC Recruitment 2022 or to know more about salary detail, eligibility norms, he/she must scroll down this page which is well equipped by our team of recruitmentresult.com
Overview Regarding NBCC Recruitment
|Recruitment Organization||NBCC India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Deputy General Manager|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 14, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
NBCC Vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|Deputy General Manager (Engineering)||01|
Eligibility for NBCC Recruitment:
- JE Civil – Three years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
- JE Electrical – Three years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- DGM – Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks with 9 years of experience.
- The upper age limit shall not exceed 28 years for Junior Engineer Posts and 46 years for Deputy General Manager.
- Age Reservation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC PWD as per Government guidelines.
Grab Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
NBCC Selection procedure:
NBCC Salary details:
- Junior Engineer: S-3 ₹ 27270/- (Open Ended)
- DGM (Engineering): E-4 ₹ 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
NBCC Application Fees:
Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of –
- Rs. 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 01 & 02 i.e. Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- NIL for Backlog Post mentioned at S.No 03 i.e. Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil).
Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022?
- The initial step is to visit official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation that is www.nbccindia.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “HRM” and press “NBCC careers” on the appeared page.
- Now, select link “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL), JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) & DGM (ENGG.) (CIVIL) ON REGULAR BASIS – ADVT. NO. 06/2022″
- You will be navigated to new page where NBCC Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in NBCC Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to submit NBCC application form
Get Here: NBCC Recruitment Notification 2022
Check Here: NBCC JE Apply Online Link
Press Here: NBCC DGM Apply Online Link
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- Matriculation/Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate, if applicable (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order etc).
- Start date to apply: 15-03-2022
- Last date to apply: 14-04-2022
Candidates must visit the official link of the website on regular basis for more information about NBCC Recruitment 2022. To get other government jobs updates or any query related to this page, comment us in the below section and stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye