Nation Testing Agency has released NTA GPAT Exam Dates on its official website. NTA GPAT 2022 Registration Procedure has been started on 16-02-2022 and active till 17-03-2022. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by the Nation Testing Agency (NTA) on yearly basis. By qualifying NTA GPAT 2022 examination, candidates will get admission in the Academic Session 2022-23 of Postgraduate Pharmacy Courses (M.Pharma).
Interested candidates can check out NTA GPAT 2022 Application Form filling procedure and other details related to exam notice such as Eligibility, Syllabus, GPAT 2022 Exam Dates etc from here.
NTA GPAT 2022 Official Links
|NTA GPAT 2022 Events
|NTA GPAT 2022 Information Bulletin
|NTA GPAT 2022 Public Notice – English
|NTA GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Press Now To Apply For GPAT 2022
|Forgot Application No?
|NTA GPAT Official Website
NTA GPAT 2022 – Overview:
|Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
|National Testing Agency
|Computer-Based Test (online)
NTA GPAT 2022 Important Dates:
|Online submission of application form
|Last date of submission of application form
|Last date of successful transaction of fee
|19-03-2022 to 21-03-2022
|Release of admit card
|Date of Examination
|09th April 2022
|Final answer key
|1st week of May 2022
|Declaration of Result
|4th week of May 2022
NTA GPAT 2022
NTA GPAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicant should be the citizen of India.
- No Age Criteria: No age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) is the minimum educational requirement. Applicants appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) are also eligible to apply for computer-based test (CBT).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Procedure To Submit NTA GPAT Application Form 2022:
- Visit to the official portal which is gpat.nta.nic.in
- Now you need to press on “Registration for GPAT 2022” link available at the home page.
- Go through “Information” tab from menu bar and press on “Information Bulletin” from drop-down list to read NTA GPAT Registration Details.
- Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Enter the asked details in the format of NTA GPAT Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay GPAT Application Fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
Image and signature specification of NTA GPAT
|File size 10Kb – 200Kb
|File size: 4kb – 30kb
|Other Document (if required)
|PwD certificate File size: 50kb to 300kb in jpg/jpeg format.
NTA GPAT Application Fee 2022:
GPAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
|Female/Transgender/Gen-EWS/OBC-(NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD
NTA GPAT Reservations 2022:
|Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
|Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)
|General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
|Persons with Disability (PwD)
NTA GPAT Participating Institutes:
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
Get Here List Of: Top Colleges in India
NTA GPAT Exam Pattern:
- The medium of Question Paper is English only.
- NTA GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.
- There are 4 marks for a correct answer.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
|Type of Questions
|No. of Questions
NTA GPAT Syllabus 2022:
GPAT Syllabus 2022 is including Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Anatomy, Physiology And Health Education and other topics. You may check Topic Wise GPAT 2021 Syllabus by hitting the mentioned link.
Read in Detail About: GPAT Syllabus
NTA GPAT Sample Papers 2022:
Candidates who are going to participate in PG Pharmacy Admission Test they may download previous year GPAT Sample Paper. These sample paper will help you to practicing for the exam in better way. You can download the GPAT Previous Year Paper through online mode free.
Download Here: GPAT Previous Year Question Papers
Books Recommended for NTA GPAT Preparation:
- The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy
- COMPETE PHARMA (A Guide For Preparation of GPAT/NIPER/BITS
- CEEB/CET And Other Pharma Competitive Exams)
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- MCQs in Pharmacy for GPAT
- GPAT: A Companion
- GPAT Cracker
NTA GPAT Exam Centers:
NTA GPAT Admit Card 2022:
Applicants can start downloading their GPAT Admit Card by using their individual username and password in the month of April 2022. After download the call letter, candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for further use. Applicants are advised to must bring GPAT Hall Ticket at the time of examination.
NTA GPAT Result 2022:
GPAT Result will be available on the official website, which can be downloaded with the help of user name and password. GPAT Score is useful in getting admission. After completing M. Pharma, this score is considering valid for one year as a degree.
NTA GPAT 2022 Score Card:
After publishing the result the organization will release GPAT 2022 Score Card. The score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only. For getting GPAT Score Card, applicants must have like email address and password.
NTA GPAT Merit List:
On the basis of mark secured by the applicants, All India merit list will be prepared. The GPAT Merit List shows Rank, total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the applicants. Candidates can download the merit list through official website after that few day of the result.
NTA GPAT 2022 Counselling:
Candidates who qualified in this examination they will appear in GPAT Counselling Procedure which will organize by the individually by the institutions. Seat will be allotted on the basis of applicants score in the entrance examination.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
NTA GPAT 2022 Contact Details
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Email: [email protected]
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT):
The examination will be conducted in online mode as the computer based test (CBT). NTA GPAT 2021 is conducted once in a year. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Refer eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility.
Applicants can pay registration fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or SBI Challan. The validity for NTA GPAT 2022 score card is only for one year. You have to download it from the official website of GPAT. Once the application is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
recruitmentresult.com have brought the complete details regarding NTA GPAT 2022 here. You are suggested to check the complete details by hitting the direct link while you may check this page also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Entrance Exams in India
|Top MBBS Colleges in India
|Top Universities in India
|Top Colleges in India
|UGC Approved University List
|How Do Toppers Study?
|College is Registered OR AICTE
|Scholarship in India