For the appointment to Vyavasthapaka Posts, online application process for UKPSC Recruitment 2022 will be started soon. Those contenders who are willing to apply for UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Vacancies must submit their applications on the official portal (ukpsc.gov.in) till the closing date. For more details, check below…
UKPSC Notification 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Commission||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Category||UKPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Current Openings||Vyavasthapaka Vacancies|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Last Date||Updating Soon|
Latest Update on 16-03-2022:
Uttarakhand Upper PCS Prelims 3rd April Exam Admit Card Released!!!
Officials of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) have released UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card on 16-03-2022 for Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Exam-2021. The UKPSC Upper PCS Exam is going to be conducted on 03-04-2022.
So, candidates who will be appearing for the preliminary examinations should press on the UKPSC Upper PCS Prelims Admit Card Download link given below and get their UKPSC Upper Subordinate Admit Card 2022 immediately. No person will be allowed to enter the exam hall in the absence of admit card or call letter.
UKPSC Vacancy 2022:
- Post Name: Vyavasthapaka
- Total Vacancies: Various
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!! Grab Today
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Full time Graduate Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Hospitality and Hotel Administration from a University or Institute established by law in India with experience of at least 2 years in Hospitality and Hotel Institute to apply for UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Recruitment.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Relaxations in Age: As per Norms
Uttarakhand PSC Pay Scale:
Eligible contenders selected for UKPSC Vacancies shall be offered a pay scale of Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs
Application Fee for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy:
Yes, applicants are required to pay following charges at the time of online application process for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment.
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees|
|OBC Candidates of Uttarakhand||Rs.150/-||Rs.26.55|
|SC/ST Candidates of Uttarakhand||Rs.60||Rs.26.55|
Total Application Fee for Uttarakhand PSC Vyavasthapaka Recruitment:
- General and OBC: Rs.176.55/-
- SC and ST: Rs.86.55/-
Mode of Payment:
Payment of application fee for UKPSC Recruitment 2022 can be made online through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit/ CSC Connect.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Process:
Appointment to UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Jobs 2022 will be done on the basis of written exam and Interview.
How to Apply For UKPSC Recruitment 2022?
You can fill up the UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Online Form 2022 by following the instructions as explained below:
- Visit to the official online application portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is ukpsc.gov.in.
- Go to “Exams/Recruitments” Link which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “व्यवस्थापक, उत्तराखण्ड लोक सेवा आयोग अधिष्ठान, परीक्षा – 2022 हेतु विज्ञापन एवं ऑनलाईन आवेदन” Link.
- Read Detailed UKPSC Advertisement and Press “ऑनलाईन आवेदन हेतु यहां क्लिक करें।” link.
- Now, Hit “Click here for UKPSC – Online Application for Vyavasthapak Examination-2022” Link to apply online.
- New page will appear on your computer screen and press “Apply Now” button.
- If already registered, login by entering your User Name and Password.
- If new, press “New User/Register Here” tab.
- On successful registration, login using the obtained User Name and Password.
- Fill up UKPSC Online Application Form 2022 with all relevant details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with UKPSC Online Form if required.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Press “Submit” button and take printed copy of UKPSC Application Form 2022 for further reference.
- At Last, Candidates need to submit the printed application form to the below given address.
To The Secretary,
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Roorkee – Haridwar Rd, Near Dayanand Stadium,
Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Jagjeetpur,
Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249404
Queries Related UKPSC Recruitment
Question 1: Is There Any Other Mode To Pay Application Fees?
Ans: No, fees can be paid through online mode only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Question 2: Am I eligible to appear for written exam after submission of Applications?
Ans: You will be called for written exam, if you are eligible after scrutiny of applications.
Question 3: Is It Important To Get Registered Before Submitting Application?
Ans: Yes, you have to register to get Registration Number and Password
Question 4: What are the applying dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Opening of Online Application process: Updating Soon
- Last Date to submit Applications and Fees: Updating Soon
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy for Online Application: Updating Soon
Find Out: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
UKPSC Recruitment 2022:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the official UKPSC Recruitment Notification in order to fill up Vyavasthapaka. Interested aspirants can now enrol themselves online in order to appear for UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Written Examination.
UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Vacancies: Apply Now
You can get all the vital information related to the UKPSC Vyavasthapaka Recruitment 2022 here in the above section of this page. Applying process for UKPSC Job Vacancies shall be executed through online mode only.
Applications for UKPSC Jobs must be submitted online before the last date that is updating soon. No other mode will be accepted to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|