Applications are invited for NHB Recruitment 2020 to fill up the vacant posts of Assistant Manager in National Housing Bank. Willing candidates can apply online for NHB Assistant Manager Vacancies through below provided simple steps. Candidates can apply for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment till last date that is 18/09/2020.
|NHB Advertisement for Assistant Manager||Download PDF|
|Apply Online for NHM Assistant Manager Posts||Apply Here|
Overview of NHB Recruitment:
|Conducting Body||National Housing Bank|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Executive Director|
|Number of Vacancy||16|
|Last Date to Apply||18-09-2020|
NHB Recruitment 2020
Q1: NHB Vacancy Details:
Assistant Manager (Scale -I): 16 Vacancies
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for NHB Jobs 2020?
In order to apply for aforementioned NHB Vacancies, candidates need to hold a full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ CMA/ Company Secretary may also apply.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limit for National Housing Bank Recruitment?
Age of Candidates applying for NHB Recruitment 2020 should reside between 21 years to 30 years. National Housing Bank has also provided age relaxation to the candidates as mentioned below:
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
- PwBD (GEN) – 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 5 Years
Q4: How much salary will be given to the National Housing Bank Employees?
Selected candidates towards National Housing Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment will get Starting Basic pay of Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Selected candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Q5: How much Application Fees should be paid?
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|Other than SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will NOT BE refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Q6: Explain the NHB Selection Process?
Selection for the Post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
Phase I: Online Examination: Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General Awareness & Computer Knowledge||50||50||40 minutes|
|English language||25||30||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||60||45 minutes|
|Letter writing & Essay (English languagecompulsory)||2||25||30 minutes|
Phase II – Interview:
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable):
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview e-Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or Post-graduation etc. Proper document from University/ Institute for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Read Here: Interview Tips
Q7: How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2020?
- Open the official web portal of the organization that is nhb.org.in
- Now move your cursor towards the ‘Menu’ option which lies at the left corner of homepage.
- Select “Opportunities@NHB” option from the then appeared list.
- Further press the “CURRENT VACANCIES” options visible on the next page.
- The newly opened page will display a list of latest NHB Vacancies.
- Here, look for the following notification links given for NHB Recruitment.
“Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) – 2020”
- Read the detailed Advertisement for above NHB Job Opening.
- If eligible, proceed further to apply for NHB Assistant Manager Scale – I Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the complete NHB Notification, go back to the previous page and hit on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now fill the NHB Online Application Form with complete details and make payment of NHB Application Fees.
- Upload all the copy of relevant documents as prescribed in national housing bank recruitment notification.
- At last submit your NHB Online Form and take a print out of it for further reference.
Press Here For: NHB Official Link
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||29/08/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||18/09/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||18/09/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||03/10/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||29/08/2020 to 18/09/2020|
NHB Recruitment Notice 2020:
As per the NHB notification, National Housing Bank is hiring eligible contenders for the appointment to the posts of Assistant Manager. Candidates meeting the essential eligibility conditions mentioned above in the page can apply for these NHB Job Vacancies latest by 18-09-2020.
The National Housing Bank has been set up under an Act of Parliament and is hold by the Apex bank that is reserve Bank of India. The Bank has the various branches with headquarter in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, and Bhopal. Acquire more details regarding NHB Recruitment 2020 from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Find Here: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Candidates May Also Search For:
- NHB Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
- NHB Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager
- NHB Recruitment Eligibility
- NHB Bank Recruitment
- nhb.org.in recruitment
- NHB Recruitment Apply Online
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official website to grab complete details of NHB Recruitment 2020. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Bank Online Test||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Banking Current Affairs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|