Online Test for UPSC
Civil services Exam is not an easy nut to crack, one needs not only to give his/her best but also requires relevant preparation material. We are making available Online Test for UPSC 2022 and Mock Tests for the same absolutely free.
The links made available on this page give you a fair estimate of the question paper pattern and the difficulty level of the questions that are usually asked in Union Public Service Commission exams. The aspirants who get shortlisted after the written exam are further called for verification of requisite documents/ personal interview.
Online Test For UPSC
Process for Online Test For UPSC 2022:
Check process for giving Online Test For UPSC from here.
- Logon to the official portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Follow ‘What’s New’ section.
- Press on “Demo files: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022” link.
- Under “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022” head, hit on “Press here” link to give Online Mock Test for CMS.
- Choose subject as “General Medicine and Paediatrics or Surgery And Gynaecology and Obsteterics And Preventive Social and Community Medicine” for getting Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- Login with User Name & password for giving Online Test for CMS.
- Hit on “Sign In” tab for Online Test for Combined Medical Services Examination 2022.
- Now, go through all General Instructions carefully.
- White option means “You have not visited the question yet”, Red means ‘You have not answered the question’.
- Purple option indicates “You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review”.
- Press on “Next” option.
- Read “Other Important Instructions” with utmost care.
- Your photograph will appear on upper right side at time of giving Union Public Service Commission Online Test.
- Time watch will also be there. So, be carefully while practicing questions from Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- Start practice questions from UPSC Online Mock Test.
- After giving Online Test For Union Public Service Commission, you may match answers from it.
Online Test for UPSC
Question 1: Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
- Labour Party
- Nazi Party
- Democratic Party
Answer: Option 2
Question 2: FFC stands for
- Foreign Finance Corporation
- Film Finance Corporation
- Federation of Football Council
- None of the above
Answer: Option 2
Question 3: Fastest shorthand writer was
- G. D. Bist
- R.D. Tata
- M. Tagore
- Khudada Khan
Answer: Option 1
Question 4: Epsom (England) is the place associated with
- Horse racing
Answer: Option 1
Question 5: First human heart transplant operation conducted by Dr. Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky, was conducted in
Answer: Option 1
Question 6: Which of the following can make a parallel beam of light when light from a point source is incident on it?
- Concave mirror as well as convex lens.
- Convex mirror as well as concave lens.
- Two plane mirrors placed at 90° to each others.
- Concave mirror as well as concave lens.
Answer: 1. Concave mirror as well as convex lens
Question 7: Consider these indices of refraction: glass: 1.52; air: 1.0003; water: 1.333. Based on the refractive indices of three materials, arrange the speed of light through them in decreasing order.
- The speed of light in water > the speed of light in air > the speed of light in glass.
- The speed of light in glass > the speed of light in water > the speed of light in air.
- The speed of light in air > the speed of light in water > the speed of light in glass.
- The speed of light in glass > the speed of light in air > the speed of light in water.
Answer: C. The speed of light in air > the speed of light in water > the speed of light in glass.
Question 8: Who among the following was the founder of ‘Young Europe’ underground secret society in Berne?
- Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Giuseppe Mazzini
- Count Cavour
- Otto von Bismark
Answer: 2. Giuseppe Mazzini
Question 9: Which of the following was the result of the Act of Union, 1707?
- Unification of Germany
- Unification of the kingdom of Great Britain
- Unification of Italy
- Unification of Vietnam
Answer: 2. Unification of the kingdom of Great Britain
Question 10: Identify the correct statement with regard to the ‘Zollverein’ from the following options:
- It was a coalition of Prussian states formed to manage political alliances.
- Its aim was to bind the Prussia politically into an association.
- It was a Custom Union at the initiative of Prussia.
- It helped to awaken and raise national sentiment in Europe.
Answer: 3. It was a Custom Union at the initiative of Prussia
Question 11: Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
Answer: 2. (1/8)
Question 12: Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
Answer: 2. 10
Question 13: Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, … What number should come next?
Answer: 2. 22
Question 14: Look at this series: 22, 21, 23, 22, 24, 23, … What number should come next?
Answer: 3. 25
Question 15: Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, … What number should come next?
Answer: 2. 14
Other UPSC Online Test
Question 1: If TEA is coded as 100, then how will you code FAT?
Question 2: NPRT : MNOP : : ? : EFGH
Question 3: F × H : 21 × 19 : : M × O : ?
- 13 × 15
- 14 × 12
- 20 × 19
- 21 × 23
Question 4: Fill in the next number in the series.
2 5 8 11 14 ?
Question 5: A man goes from A to B at the speed of 5 kmph and returns from B to A at 4 kmph. His average speed during the whole journey is
- 35/9 Kmph
- 40/9 Kmph
- 46/9 Kmph
- 50 /9Kmph
Question 6: Which of the following is not a hormone?
Question 7: (7857 + 3596 + 4123) ÷ 96 =?
Question 8: The ultrasonic sound can be heard by
- None of these
Question 9: In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
Question 10: When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
Question 11: National Institute of Oceanography is located in :
Question 12: The first tide generated electricity project was established at?
- Vizhinjam, Kerala
- Mangalore, Karnataka
- Paradeep, Orissa
Question 13: Who is the founder of the Capital city of Agra?
- Sikinder Lodi
- Mubarak Shah Sayyad
Question 14: The Finance Commission is appointed for every… year
Question 15: Under which five year plan did agriculture show a negative growth?
- 1st plan
- 2nd plan
- 3rd plan
- 4th plan
Question 16: Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
Question 17: What is a digital-to-analog converter?
- It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- It stores digital data on a hard drive.
- It converts direct current to alternating current.
Question 18: What are the symbols used to represent digits in the binary number system?
- 0 through 8
Question 19: The output of an AND gate is LOW ________.
- all the time
- when any input is LOW
- when any input is HIGH
- when all inputs are HIGH
Question 20: Parallel format means that:
- each digital signal has its own conductor.
- several digital signals are sent on each conductor.
- both binary and hexadecimal can be used.
- no clock is needed.
Need of Online Test for UPSC 2022
Union Public Service Commission syllabus has clearly mentioned current events and happenings of national and international importance. This part of the syllabus is called as current affairs. So a student should read major newspapers every day and make notes out of it. In order to assess one’s knowledge after learning it, one should take a UPSC Mock Test series, which makes them more likely to retain it for the longer term.
Hope, you get all details about Online Test for UPSC 2022. Check its Official Link for more updates about Union Public Service Commission Online Test.