Online applications are invited for OPSC Recruitment 2020 for the appointment to the 210 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer in Civil Departments. Interested candidates can apply online for OPSC Vacancy on or before the closing date which is mentioned below.
|OPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Links|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|More Links related to OPSC|
|OPSC ASO Admit Card||Check Here|
|OPSC Admit Card||Check Here|
|OPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|OPSC Notification||Check Here|
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019: Highlights
- Name of the Commission: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Job Role: Assistant Executive Engineer
- Total Vacancies: 210
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 25-09-2020
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Vacancy 2020:
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 210|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Which Qualification holders can apply for OPSC Jobs 2020?
Candidates must have possessed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/institution.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Age Limit is prescribed for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020?
Age of Candidates applying for OPSC Vacancies must reside between 21 years to 32 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories participating in OPSC Recruitment 2020 shall also be provided as per the norms of the Government and is also discussed below:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
What Pay Scale is offered for OPSC Job Openings?
The Scale of Pay for OPSC Job Vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer will be Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/-.
Find Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Is there any Application Fee?
Yes, if you are applying for OPSC AEE Posts, then you have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- towards the application fee.
How to Pay the Fee?
In order to pay the application fee for OPSC Recruitment, aspirants need to make payment through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Read Here: How to Pay Fees Online
What will be the Selection Process?
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination (Preliminary & Main Written Examination – Objective type test) and Viva-voce test.
Written Examination Pattern
- The preliminary examination will be of one paper of 100 marks
- There shall be 100 questions of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one marks
- The duration of the examination shall be 1 & 1/2 hours
- There shall be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer
- The main examination will be consist of two papers of 300 marks
- There shall be 150 questions of each paper with objective type questions of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one marks
- The duration of the examination shall be 2 & 1/2 hours
- There shall be 0.5 negative marking for every wrong answers
Viva voce – 75 marks
Check Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Place of Examination
The written examination shall be held at Cuttack. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur and Sambalpur
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020?
Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
Step1: Visit the official portal that is www.opsc.gov.in
Step2: Press the “Advertisement” option available in the column at the left side of homepage. Latest OPSC Notification will be displayed.
Step3: Look for the following OPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
“Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of AEE(Civil) in Panchayati Raj Dept.(Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21)“
Step4: Then read the official OPSC jobs Notification carefully.
Step5: Then, select “OPSC Apply Online” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
Step6: Upload your essential documents along with OPSC Application Form and press “Submit” button for the final submission of OPSC Recruitment Online Application Form.
Step7: Take print out of OPSC Application Form for future use.
Step8: Make the payment of Fee.
OPSC Official Website – Get Here
What are the Last Dates to apply for Odisha PSC AEE Recruitment 2020?
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2020 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 05-10-2020
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
OPSC Recruitment 2020
This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to serve for Odisha Public Service Commission. OPSC is hiring candidates for 210 positions of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil). You can apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2020 through this page.
You can check all the details related to Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment in the above section. If you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria for the desired OPSC Job Vacancy, you can submit your online applications through direct link facilitated above.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2020, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|