OSSTET Syllabus 2022
Plan your studies according to OSSTET Syllabus 2022 and OSSTET Exam Pattern for better outcome. OSSTET New Syllabus is the primary study material source for better preparation of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2022.
Odisha Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test to check the ability and skills of applicants for teacher jobs in Orissa. Applicants, who are going to appear in exam, can check OSSTET Revised Syllabus 2022 PDF and study accordingly.
Download OSSTET Syllabus 2022 PDF
One can download OSSTET Exam Pattern and syllabus PDF through online mode from official site by following the below mentioned instructions. One can also get Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF simply by navigating to direct link
Applicants, if you want to attain more details about OSSTET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download then must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
OSSTET Syllabus 2022
Detailed OSSTET Syllabus
START Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
|History & Political Science (15 marks)||Geography & Economics|
|English for TG Arts Teacher exam||Sanskrit|
|Urdu||Telugu (60 marks)|
OSSTET Syllabus PDF
|Syllabus of OSSTET||OSSTET Subjects Syllabus download PDF|
|OSSTET SYLLABUS (COMPULSORY ODIA & ENG)||Download Now|
|OSSTET SYLLABUS TG ARTS||Download Now|
|OSSTET SYLLABUS PCM||Download Now|
|OSSTET SYLLABUS CBZ||Download Now|
|OSSTET HINDI SYLLABUS||Download Now|
|OSSTET SANSKRIT SYLLABUS||Download Now|
|OSSTET TELUGU SYLLABUS||Download Now|
|OSSTET URDU SYLLABUS||Download Now|
|OSSTET PEDAGOGY SYLLABUS FOR P-1||Download Now|
|OSSTET SYLLABUS FOR Paper- II||Download Now|
OSSTET Exam Pattern 2022
- Duration of the test shall be 2:30 hours.
- Total mark of the test is 150 for both Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ),
- Each question carrying one mark with four alternatives
- There shall be four sections in both paper-I and paper-II.
- Language -I i.e. MIL (Odia) and language-II i.e. English is compulsory for both paper-I and paper-II.
- In section III –questions in Science subject (PCM / CBZ) shall be in English.
- In Arts subjects (Social studies) shall be in English.
- Questions in subject like Hindi / Classical (Sanskrit / Telugu / Urdu) will be in respective languages.
- In section IV – questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation will be in English and compulsory for both the category in both the papers.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Go Through These Links:
Paper-I Exam Pattern for Category-I
OSSTET Paper-I question paper has 4 Sections ion which Section-I, II and IV are compulsory for all candidates but candidates have to choose any One optional Paper from Section-III according to their qualification.
- For TG (Science) : Mathematics & Science (PCM/CBZ)
- For TG (Arts) : Social Studies
- For Classical Teacher : Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu
Paper-II Exam Pattern for Category-II (PET)
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to download OSSTET Course Syllabus 2022
- First of all, candidates visit to the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha that is bseodisha.nic.in
- After navigating to the homepage, move towards “Notification” section visible in the middle
- Then hit on “Syllabus-of-OSSTET” link in the drop down list of “Notification” tab
- New page appears, choose the suitable subject of OSSTET 2022 Syllabus PDF
- Within few seconds your OSSTET Exam Syllabus PDF will get opened on your screen
- At last you can download OSSTET Regulations Syllabus 2022 and take hard copy of it to prepare better for the OSSTET 2022.
People May Also Search Related To:
- OSSTET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- OSSTET Syllabus for Arts
- OSSTET Syllabus for Science 2022
- OSSTET Entrance Syllabus
- Syllabus of OSSTET
Applicants who want to fetch more details related to OSSTET Syllabus 2022 must go through the official link. For more updates and nay interesting facts keep visiting tot out site recruitmentresult.com regularly.