Latest Update: PGCIL Admit Card Released
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card – Released
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released PGCIL Admit Card for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) on its official website that is powergrid.in. Candidates need to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) which is going to be held on 12th March, 2022 (Saturday) at Chandigarh/Mohali, Jammu, Srinagar, Amritsar, Ludhiana & Jalandhar.
The candidates should check the particulars viz., Name, Date of Birth, Category, Sub-category, etc. mentioned in E-Admit Card carefully. The Admit Card should be downloaded along with CBT instructions and coloured print out taken on A4 (Portrait) size paper.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, requires bright, committed and energetic professionals in order to fill 35 Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Jobs through PGCIL Recruitment 2022. Interested and willing candidates can apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment through online process from here till the closing date.
Overview of PGCIL Recruitment Details:
|Notification||PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 35 Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Posts|
|No. of PGCIL Vacancies||35|
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
|Name of the Posts||No. of PGCIL Vacancy|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||35|
Educational Qualification for Power Grid Recruitment:
To apply for PGCIL 2022 Recruitment, contenders should possess relevant degree as mentioned below from a recognized university or institution.
|Name of Post||PGCIL Qualification||Discipline|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Full Time Regular 03 years Diploma with at least 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
PGCIL Age Limit:
|Name of Post||Age Limit for PGCIL Jobs|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||
Application Fees for Powergrid Vacancy:
For PGCIL Recruitment, SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM categories candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee of ₹ 300/- + Transaction Charges.
Read Here: Steps to Pay Application Fees Online
Pay Scale for Power Grid 2022 Recruitment:
- Applicants those get selected for Power Grid Vacancies will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary as 25000/- in the pay scale of 25000-3%-117500/- from the organization.
- During the training period, candidates will receive 27500/- pm from the organization.
Additional Benefits will be offered to Powergrid Jobs:
Applicants that get appointed for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment will get additional benefits such as IDA, HRA and other allowances, benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance covers, LTC, Performance Related Pay, Leave Encashment, CPF, Gratuity etc.
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will organize Written Test/Computer Based Test to select eligible candidates for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment.
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions
Way to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 need to follow the instructions that are given below.
- Go to official web page of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is www.powergridindia.com
- In menu bar, follow “Careers” Section = “Job Opportunities” = “Openings” = “Regional Openings” = “Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment” link.
- This will take you on a new page showing various links.
- Select suitable link related to PGCIL Posts for which you are interested to apply and hit on that.
- On hitting appropriate link concerning Power Grid Openings, Power Grid Notification will display.
- Go through Power Grid Recruitment 2022 Notification carefully.
- Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility norms can apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022.
- For this, fill PGCIL Online Application Form with mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Re-check dully filled PGCIL Application Form carefully and submit it.
- Take a print out of PGCIL Online Form and retain a print out of it for further use in future.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued an official notification to fill the posts of Diploma Trainee in Electrical discipline. Interested candidates can apply for PGCIL Careers by submitting applications before last date. To grab eligibility details, steps to apply, check this page.
Contenders Also Search For:
- Power Grid Career
- Power Grid Advertisement
- PGCIL Advertisement
- Power Grid Careers
- Vacancy in PGCIL
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Jobs
This is all concerning PGCIL Recruitment 2022. To fetch further information, aspirants can visit the above provided Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Latest Jobs In Private Sector|