Pilot Aptitude Test
Candidates who are preparing for the Pilot Entrance Exam 2021 must take Pilot Aptitude Test given in this page and see their level of preparation for the Exam. By preparing from the Pilot Online Mock Test and Pilot Aptitude Test Questions For Preparation, candidates will be able to improve their speed and accuracy.
In the below section of this page, we have given all the important Air Force entrance exam Questions with Answers. So, contenders must go through the questions for their practice and see their preparation level.
Pilot Aptitude Test
The Skills Assessed by Pilot Aptitude Tests:
- How you react under pressure
- Spatial and situational awareness
- Hand to eye coordination
- Long-term memory
What is tested during the Pilot Aptitude Test?
- Logical thinking
- Perceptual capacity (accuracy and speed)
- Spatial orientation
- Multi-tasking ability
- Mental arithmetic (math)
Pilot Test Practice Questions:
1) What is 20 / 0.8 = ?
Answer: Option 1 (25)
2) Calculate 179 x 86 = ?
Answer: Option 2 (15,394)
3) If 5 apples cost 75p, how many can be bought for £2.70? (Assuming they can be bought singly).
Answer: Option 3 (18)
5) A car left Cambridge at 07:18 and arrived at Gatwick, travelling a distance of 180 miles at 11:06 am. What was the average speed in miles per hour (pick the closest answer)?
- 43 mph
- 45 mph
- 49 mph
- 47 mph
Answer: Option 4 (47 mph)
6) A 737 flies 930 miles in 75 minutes. How many miles does it fly in 4 hours 45 minutes assuming as constant speed?
Answer: Option 1 (3534)
7) If you travel 1248 miles, how much fuel will you need if you burn 4500 kgs per hour and are travelling at 720 mph?
- 7800 kgs
- 6800 kgs
- 7200 kgs
- 7400 kgs
Answer: Option 1 (7800 kgs)
8) An airline is selling tickets for its A380 service. The airline sells 40% of the seats and still has 420 seats remaining. How many seats were being sold originally?
Answer: Option 4 (700)
9) The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, at the most, how many may be greater than zero?
Answer: Option 1 (0)
10) What is 65% of 380?
Answer: Option 2 (247)
11) What is 7 cubed?
Answer: Option 1 (343)
12) X squared=289 What is X?
Answer: Option 3 (17)
13) A man exchanges 368 pounds for dollars at an exchange rate of 1 pound=1:72 dollars. How many dollars does he get in return? (answer to the nearest dollar)
Answer: Option 2 (633)
15) If an aircraft was cruising at an altitude of 39,000 ft and descended to an altitude 11,000 ft in 20 minutes, what was its average rate of descent?
- 1250 fpm
- 1600 fpm
- 1650 fpm
- 1400 fpm
Answer: Option 4 (1400 fpm)
16) How many minutes is 2 days 17 hours and 46 minutes?
Answer: Option 2 (3946)
17) If it’s 17:00 UTC and Dubai is UTC + 5 and 7 hours behind Sydney, what is the local time in Sydney?
Answer: Option 3 (04:00)
18) If an aircraft departed an airfield and headed directly south for 16 miles and then turned onto a heading of 270 degrees for 12 minutes at an average speed of 80 miles per hour, how many miles is it (in a straight line) from its original destination?
Answer: Option 2 (23)
19) How many nautical miles can an aircraft travel if it is carrying 2880 kgs of fuel and burns 240 kgs an hour averaging a speed of 375 knots?
- 4,250 NM
- 3,800 NM
- 4,450 NM
- 4,500 NM
Answer: Option 4 (4,500 NM)
20) Given that you had 25 minutes to answer 20 questions on this test paper, on average, how much time did you have per question?
- 1m 20s
- 1m 10s
- 1m 15s
- 1m 12s
Answer: Option 3 (1m 15s)
Pilot online practice test
Aspirants must practice from above given Pilot Aptitude Test online choose the right option and in the last check your correct answers through these Free Online Questions. Applicants can improve their knowledge related to Pilot Aptitude Test and take these questions as a practice.
Free Practice: Online Aptitude Test
Pilot Aptitude Test Questions and Answers
In this Pilot Aptitude Test we have provided 20 questions drawn from the previous question papers. These questions will provide you the understanding of attempting the question paper in exam. So, contenders can go through the following questions for their practice.
Check these related links:
|Air India Pilot Salary||Details|
|Commercial Pilot Entrance Syllabus||Details|
|Career as a Pilot in India||Details|
|Commercial Pilot Salary In India||Details|
Candidates must stay connected with us to get latest Pilot Aptitude Test Question and Answers. For any query, ask in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Score Good Grades||Written Exam Techniques|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Best Study Apps for Students|