All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has started the online registration process of Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) for the academic session 2020-21. The scheme PMSSS is for 10+2 students of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. So, eligible and interested students must enroll for the AICTE PM Scholarship Scheme before the closing date.
|Conducting Body||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of Scholarship||Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)|
|Registration Started From||6th July, 2020|
|PMSSS Registration Last Date||31st July, 2020|
15th September 2020 (Extended)
|Document Verification for PMSSS 2020-21 Last Date||31st July, 2020|
21st September 2020(Extended)
Every year 5000 scholarships are provided to students of Jammu & Kashmir, so that they can pursue their under graduate courses outside J&K state. Students can read complete details about PMSSS 2020-21 such as courses offered, eligibility, applying procedure etc by scrolling down this page.
Press Here: PMSSS Registration Last Date Extension Notice
- Domicile of Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh
- Students must have passed out 10+2 examination from (JKBOSE or CBSE Schools located in J&K and Ladakh) in Academic Year 2018-19 or 2019-20.
- Family income not exceeding more than Rs. 8.00 Lakh per annum
Courses/ Stream Offered:
- General Degree
- Professional (Engg./ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management/ Architecture etc
- Medical/BDS or equivalent
Also Check Out: Aakash Sparrk 2020-21 Application
Financial Help Provided Through PMSSS:
For Academic Fee:
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30,000/- p.a|
|Professional (Engg./ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management/ Architecture etc||Upto Rs. 1.25 Lakh p.a.|
|Medical/BDS or equivalent||Upto Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.|
For Hostel Fee:
Uniformly Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum (in ten equal installments)
Read Official Details About PMSSS:
Number of Scholarships:
|Professional (Engg./ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel|
Management/ Architecture etc
|Medical/BDS or equivalent||100|
|Total No of Scholarships||5000|
Objectives of PMSSS:
- Through this scholarship, students will be provided academic fee and maintenance allowance.
- To make the youngsters of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh capable by educating, so that they can compete at the National Level.
- To give knowledge of culture, language and livelihood of other Indian states to the students of J&K and Ladakh
Check Here: List Of Scholarships in India
How to apply for the PMSSS Scholarship?
- Students must visit the official website of AICTE i.e. www.aicte-india.org
- Press on “PMSSS J&K” link appearing under “Quick Links” section on the left side of the home page.
- Read complete details about PMSSS such as advertisement, brochure, methodology etc from the opened page.
- After that, press on “Registration 2020-21” link to apply for PMSSS Registration.
- Fill up the necessary asked details and apply for PMSSS Application Form till the last date.
Apply Online: PMSSS 2020-21: Registration Link
Press Here: AICTE Official Website
|Registration Starting Date||6-07-2020|
|PMSSS Registration Last Date||15-09-2020 (Extended)|
|Document Verification for PMSSS 2020-21 Last Date||21-09-2020 (Extended)|
PMSSS 2020-21 Helpline Numbers:
Phone Number: 011-29581007, 011-29581518, +91-9419144030 (Consultant,PMSSS)
Email Id: email@example.com
For Technical Support: Ph: 011- 29581333, 011-29581338,
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 complete details are well written on this page of recruitmentresult.com Students must go through it before applying for the scholarship form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Scholarship||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Best Study Apps for Students|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Top Universities in India|