Pondicherry University Question Paper
Pondicherry University conducts the entrance examination for candidates who want to get admission in the Postgraduate, PG Diploma Course, 5 Year Integrated courses at their university. Download Pondicherry University Question Paper of entrance exam from this page.
By the help of Pondicherry University Previous Year Paper, students will be able to know the types of questions that will be asked in the examination. Candidates must solve the sample papers for knowing their progress in preparation.
To analyze the type of questions that will be asked in the entrance exam, previous year question paper is the best way to prepare for the examination. Pondicherry University Question Paper 2023 will help you in scoring well in the test.
Pondicherry University Question Paper
Appearing candidates in entrance examination should prepare in better way to score a good grade and get a seat. For better preparation, previous year’s question papers are the best source. By this, candidates will get an idea for better understanding of the examination.
|Name Of The Organization||Pondicherry University|
|Name Of The Examination||Pondicherry University Entrance Exam – PG/ Integrated PG/ Ph.D./ PG Diploma Programmes|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
Pondicherry University Question Papers Links:
How to Use Pondicherry Previous Year Question Paper
- Firstly, do practice as per the question paper to understand the pattern of examination
- Try to solve the questions and all the sections in the given time duration to increase your speed.
- After completing the entire syllabus, revise with the previous year question paper.
- The previous year’s question paper has some important questions. These questions come most of the time in different patterns. So, prepare accordingly.
- All the Previous Year Question Paper has some kind of instructions for the examination. Try according to those instructions to finish your exam effectively on time.
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern will help the candidates in strategizing the preparation in order to score well in the test.
|Mode of the Exam||Online Mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Total Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Marks||400 Marks|
|Subjects||Related concerned subjects as per course|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each wrong answer|
Get Here: Pondicherry University Syllabus
- Make a time table, so that certain amount of time will be given to each topic.
- Short notes will also help the candidates in last time revision.
- Follow exam scheme and syllabus for best preparation.
- Solve out previous year question papers to understand the difficulty level of examination.
- Divide the topics and learn accordingly to it.
Check Related Links:
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers FAQ’s
Question 1: What is the marking scheme of the Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2023?
Answer: The marking scheme of the Pondicherry University Entrance Exam is +4 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for each wrong answer.
Question 2: In which courses can I secure admission through Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2023?
Answer: Through Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2023, you can secure admission in a variety of PG/ Integrated PG/ Ph.D./ PG Diploma courses.
Question 3: Which type of questions will be asked in the Pondicherry University PG Entrance Exam 2023?
Answer: All questions are Objective Type Questions in the Pondicherry University in PG Entrance Exam 2023.
Question 4: For how many marks the Pondicherry University Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2023 will be held?
Answer: Pondicherry University Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2023 will be held for 400 marks.
Question 5: How many questions will be asked in the pondiuni.edu.in Entrance Exam 2023?
Answer: There will be 100 questions in the pondiuni.edu.in Entrance Exam 2023.
We hope that the information provided about Pondicherry University Question Paper 2023 on this page of recruitmentresult.com will help the students in better preparation of their examination.