Prime Minister Fellowship
Hurry Up, Check Complete Details on Prime Minister Fellowship 2020 !! The Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF) scheme has been introduced by MHRD with the motive to encourage talented students to pursue doctoral (Ph.D.) programs of Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and IISc for carrying out research in cutting edge science and technology domains.
Prime Minister Fellowship 2020
Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research Details
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time Doctoral Studies (PhD) in IITs and IISc.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Students Level: Prime Minister Fellowship is for students pursuing Ph.D Programmes.
Prime Minister Fellowship Eligibility:
|Candidate must have completed or be pursuing the final year of four (or five) year undergraduate or five year integrated M.Tech or five year integrated M.Sc. or five year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree programs in Science and Technology streams from IIEST/IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs and centrally funded IIITs;|
|Candidate must have secured at least CGPA/CPI of 8.0 (in scale of 10.0). For applicants in five year integrated or dual degree programs if separate CGPAs/CPIs are awarded for UG and PG parts of the program then the CGPA/CPI of UG part (first four year) will be considered.|
|Candidate must have completed the required academic qualification in the last five years.|
|Merely satisfying the eligibility requirement does not guarantee admission. Final selection for admission of applicants will be done following a rigorous selection process.|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship in India
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Amount to be rewarded:
|Year||Prime Minister Research Fellowship Amount (Rs)|
- For the first two years candidates will receive Rs.70,000/- per month as their Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme for PHD amount.
- Afterwards for the 3rd year Rs.75,000/- per month will be given and in 4th and 5th years candidates will be rewarded with Rs.80,000/- per month
- Along with the Prime Minister Fellowship Amount candidates will also be given a research grant of Rs.2.00 lakh per year for a period of 5 years to cover their academic contingency expenses and for foreign/national travel expenses.
PMRF Fellowship Selection Process:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India will select candidates for PMRF Scholarship on the basis of Screening of their documents. Afterwards Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in the written and/or interview at the Nodal Institute. Candidates qualify the written examination will become eligible to appear in the final interview round for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme..
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to complete the Prime Minister Fellowship Application Form:
- To apply for Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2020 candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.pmrf.in
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.pmrf.in for Prime Minister Fellowship Quora
- Move your cursor towards the appropriate link available at the mid of homepage related to Prime Minister Phd Fellowship
- From the next screen select and hit on “Apply Online” link
- This link will redirect you towards the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- Go through the Prime Minister Scholarship Guidelines and read then carefully
- Afterwards start filling up the Prime Minister Scholarship Application Form
- Once the application for Prime Minister Fellowship is completed hit on Register tab
- Once the Prime Minister Scholarship Online Form is submitted recheck each and every details you have entered
- After finalizing the details given in Prime Minister Fellowship Online Form hit the “Submit” tab
- At last take a print out of PMRF Application Form and keep it safe for further usage.
Prime Minister Fellowship Fee:
Candidates need to pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online mode on web portal. On selecting payment mode, Applicants will be redirected to SBI Portal for making payment of fees. Once the payment has been made, E-receipt of will be generated in the PDF Form.
Prime Minister Fellowship Last Date:
Last date for candidates to submit the application forms for PMRF i.e. Prime Minister Research Fellowship is: Updating Soon
PMRF Participating Institutions :
- IISc Bangalore
- IISER Berahampur
- IISER Bhopal
- IISER Kolkata
- IISER Mohali
- IISER Pune
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram
- IISER Tirupati
- IIT Bhilai
- IIT BHU
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Dharwad
- IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Goa
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
- IIT Jammu
- IIT Palakkad
- IIT Tirupati
Check Details: Fellowship for the PMRFs
Read Out: PMRF Scheme 2020- FAQs
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2020:
Candidates pursuing the final year of four (or five) year undergraduate or five year integrated M.Tech or five year integrated M.Sc. or five year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree programs in Science and Technology streams from IIEST/IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs and centrally funded IIITs can apply for the Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2020 by pressing the link given in above section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
For rest of details regarding Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research 2020-21 you need to press this Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal on regular basis for getting latest updates Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Best Career Opportunities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|