Punjab Patwari Syllabus
Download Now Punjab Patwari Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern for various patwari recruitment Exam! Subordinate Service Selection Board conducts recruitment to hire eligible candidates to fill various vacancies of Patwari in the Punjab. Candidates interested in these post, can scroll down to get detailed information about Latest PSSSB Patwari Syllabus.
Subordinate Service Selection Board conducts various recruitment examination every year to hire eligible and hard-working candidates for Patwari posts. Applicants appearing in upcoming PSSSB Recruitment must check Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus along with exam pattern and marking scheme.
Highlights Regarding Punjab PSSSB Syllabus:
|Name of Organization||Punjab Revenue Department|
|Name of the Posts||Patwari Posts|
Punjab Patwari Syllabus
Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern:
- The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Online Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 100 Questions.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hour).
|Computers/ Information Technology||15|
|Punjab History and Culture||05|
- The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions of English and Punjabi Language subject.
- There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Weightage of written test shall be 100% marks for consideration of merit in selection.
Punjab Patwari Syllabus
General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab):
- Current Affairs,
- History & Geography of India,
- Its Physical Features,
- Its Economic and Social Development,
- Poverty Alleviation,
- Economic Planning.
- Knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature etc.
- Important Events,
- Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab.
- Constitutional & Administrative law, its Features, Central and State Executive, Judicial System, Centre-State Relation Citizenship, Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens.
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK Exams
- Problems on Logical thinking,
- Alphanumeric Series,
- Coding & Decoding problems,
- Letter & Number Series,
- Blood relation puzzles,
- Odd Man Out problems,
- Analogy problems,
- Common Sense Test,
- Problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words,
- Date and Calender problems,
- Sense of Direction problems,
- Ranking and Sitting arrangements.
- Menstruation of Rectangles, Square, Triangles, Trapezium, Rhombus, Pentagons, Circle etc.
- Units of measurement land and their conversion.
- Profit and Loss,
- Divisibility Test,
- Simplification Problems,
- Problems on Ratio & Proportions,
- Data Interpretation,
- Time and Work,
- Time and Distance,
- Problems on Age
Start Now: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Languages (English and Punjabi):
- Basic Grammar,
- Subject and Verb,
- Adjectives and Adverbs,
- One Word Substitution,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Problem concerning words,
- Comparison of Adjectives,
- Direct and Indirect Speech,
- Active and Passive Voice,
- Correction in Sentences,
- Singular and Plural,
- Idioms and their meanings,
- Reading comprehension,
- Spell Checks etc
Do You Know: How To Prepare For English Exams
- Basics of Computers,
- Working of Mobile Phones and personal digital Gadgets,
- Introduction to wireless technology in day-to-day communication,
- Fundamentals of Computers and Networks,
- Internet and Cyber Laws,
- Concepts related to GPS,
- Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers & tracing,
- Use of Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Database Management
- Rabi and Kharif crops their sowing period and vareities etc.,
- Soils of Punjab,
- Irrigation System,
- Agro Based industry,
- Food Processing,
- Harmful/ Friendly insects and animals to agriculture,
- Contribution of agriculture in economic development and Institutions related to Agricultural Development
Punjab History and Culture:
- Sufis, Saints and Gurus,
- Lodhis and Mughals,
- Sikh Rulers,
- The British Period,
- National Movement in Punjab,
- Punjab in Independent India,
- Major personalities in history of Punjab,
- Punjabi literature,
- Performing arts and crafts.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Download SSSB Punjab Syllabus Now
Every year lakhs of candidates applied for recruitment exam to join Subordinate Service Selection Board vacant posts, so the exam become very competitive, each candidate have to prepare hard to crack the exam with the help of the syllabus to maximize the chance of qualifying the test.
Punjab SSSB Patwari Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021 will help you to plan and structure for Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021. Syllabus for different sections is given on this page. Go through with them and make an effective schedule so that all topics will get cover on time.
For more information about Punjab Patwari Syllabus 2021, you may open this Official Link. Dear aspirants keep visiting our web portal to get more details results, exam etc. You may also subscribe our web portal to get latest notifications directly to your inbox or bookmark by pressing ctrl+d.
You may also send their feedback in below provided comment box. Best of Luck and Prepare well For Upcoming Exam.