Indian Railway Jobs
Indian Railway Jobs!!! One of the biggest departments of Government in India is known as Indian Railway, provides lots of employment seeking contenders according to their qualification every year. In today’s era, every youngster have dream of getting RRB/RRC Vacancies.
Candidates dreaming the same can check Upcoming Railway Jobs Latest Notification from this page.
Indian Railway Jobs
Latest Update on 09-05-2022
South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment – Apply till 03-06-2022
South Eastern Central Railway has circulated an employment advertisement as South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for filling up 1044 vacancies Of Apprentice. Eligible candidates for SECR 1044 Apprentice Recruitment should apply online via www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
Candidate’s age should between 15 years to 42 years and must have passed 10th (Matric)/ITI Examinations Trade wise from recognized Board/ Institutions. Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade. Important Dates and links are given below:
Here on this web page, we are providing all the latest Upcoming Railway Jobs 2022. Applicants who meet required RRB Eligibility Criteria can go through the direct link given below to apply for Railway Vacancies.
Lakhs of contenders applies for Indian Railway Jobs but thousands of the applicants only selects. Eligible candidates for some jobs are selected only on the basis of merit list but for the selection of many positions, the written test and interview is also done.
Applicants should go through the beneath segment of recruitmentresult.com page for getting more information about Indian Railway Jobs.
Railway Recruitment Notification 2022
Railway is defined as one of the most important and leading government sectors. Graduates as well as Post- Graduates either freshers or experienced were looking for Railway Jobs every year. If you are one who wants to get placed in Railway sector then must apply for
Railway Recruitment Board provides various benefits such as perks/ incentives/ DA/TA and other allowances as per norms to their employees. Here, on this website, you can find entire details about the Railway Jobs / Upcoming Railway Vacancy Updates regarding Notifications of RRB Recruitment 2022, RRC, RAILTEL and RITES etc.
Railway Recruitment Jobs:
Applicants who have desire to get recruited In Railway Sector can check below given direct links. Aspirants have to go through the links and if they meet eligibility criteria of recruitment then they can apply for it. Candidates will be required to access official website and then submit online application from. Railway Job is one of the highly esteemed & searchable jobs by the willing applicants. Every year approximately lakhs of candidates get jobs in Railway that is purely based on its own educational qualification.
According to Indian Railway, every year, thousands of recruitments published for which online applications are invited. After acception of application form procedure completed, written examination and interview are organized. Only those applicants are participated in the further procedure of recruitment who submits application from before the due date.
Have A Look On this useful Section of Railway
|RRB Syllabus||RRB Group D Syllabus|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Books|
|Career In Railway Sector||Railway Technician Syllabus|
Indian Railway Jobs for all Categories
Railway Recruitment Board releases various Indian Railway Jobs Notifications for filling up RRB Vacancies including Technical, Para-medical, and Non-Technical Posts. Railway Notification releases with the purpose to provide job opportunities through RRB Recruitment.
You are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get latest updates time to time. Because we are updating this page on daily basis for the convenience of contenders to list out the Upcoming Railway Jobs for all categories so they can easily get Railway Job Notification.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB is also known as Railway Recruitment Board and it organizes recruitment exams time to time to appoint aspirants for Group A, B and C Posts. RRB is a government organization that was recognized in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. RRB also scrutinize the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards including expenses incurred for employment, calculate the concert of RRB’s and counsel them on precedence as necessary, classify a management information system for monitoring.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
Railway Recruitment Board List In India
|City Name||Official Website|
|Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Job Seekers can check all the job advertisements released by the RRB on this page. Railway Recruitment Boards announces the job positions according to the regions of railway. So candidates can who want to get job under the same region of their home town they need to check the above mentioned job notifications. It is not always sure that you will get the job at your desirable location sometimes you have to make a move to get job in railway.
Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notifications
To get Indian railway jobs the first step is that, candidates must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies to fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment News is the best option if people are looking for any Government Job. Employment News is a weekly news paper what tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement. This Page is one of the best sources to check all the latest employment news of railways.
Railway Selection Process
Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other Government Jobs. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam in which there is Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
However, this selection procedure may vary from post to post, so candidates must have to read the complete notification for which they are going to apply.
Computer Based Test (CBT):
|Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Total Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
The eligibility criterion for PET is given below:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
|Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.|
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
|Medical Standard||Visual Acuity|
|General Fitness: Physically Fit In All Respect|
|Distance Vision: 6/6, 6/6 without glasses with fogging test (must not accept +2D) Near Vision: Sn: 0.6,0.6 without glasses and Must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-1||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-2||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Binocular Vision etc|
Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
Must Go through Below Stated Articles, to Prepare well for Written Exam/GD/Interview:-
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification 2022
All RRB notifications are made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways, keep visiting us to get all the information on Indian Railway Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for RRB Jobs they must start preparing for the exam of upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Here, in below section of the page, we are providing railway posts according to group. There are group A, group B, group C and group D posts in which various positions are divided. Salary scale and working method is different according to position.
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Railway Recruitment Posts
Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Railway Jobs Applying Method
Candidates who will meet eligibility criteria and want to apply for Railway Recruitment/ Indian Railway Jobs should follow below given steps.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit its official website to apply for Railway Jobs.
- Then, choose suitable link regarding RRB Notification/ RRC Recruitment Notification.
- This will move you to next page which will be opened in the form of PDF.
- Applicants should read complete RRB Recruitment Notification.
- After reading Railway Notification, hit on suitable link to apply for Railway Jobs.
- Railway Online Application form will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Candidates should fill complete RRB Application Form with all necessary information.
- Below after, upload all relevant documents and certificates with the Railway Application form.
- After completing all the formalities, aspirants should hit on “submit” button for final completion of RRB Online Application Form.
- Candidates should download duly filled RRC Application Form by follow suitable link.
- At the last, contenders can take print out copy of RRC Online Application Form for avoid any problem in future.
Name of Organizations That Recruit Candidates in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
|RCIL (RailTel)||Eastern Railway|
|NCR Railway||NWR Railway|
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Rail, Kolkata||Kolkata|
People May Also Search Related To:
- Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Railway Jobs 2022 for 10th Pass
- Railway Jobs 2022 for 12th Pass
- Upcoming Railway Jobs 2022
- Upcoming Railway Jobs for 12th Pass
- Upcoming Railway Jobs 2022
- Upcoming Railway Jobs in India
- Upcoming Railway Jobs in Assam
- Upcoming Railway Jobs in Karnataka
- Upcoming Railway Jobs for Graduates
- Upcoming Railway Jobs In Guwahati
- Upcoming Railway Jobs In West Bengal
- Upcoming Railway Jobs In Odisha
- Upcoming Railway Jobs In Tamilnadu
Candidates you must have clear thoughts toward the Railway Recruitment. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any Government Jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com We will keep updating this page to provide you detailed information about Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs 2022, so stay connected with us. You may Also bookmark our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing CTRL+D get instant results.