RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus
For best preparation of RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Exam, candidates must be aware about RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2022. The updated राजस्थान 1 ग्रेड शिक्षक पाठ्यक्रम will help in generating good performance. In addition to RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus, aspirants can also check RPSC 1st Grade Teacher exam pattern from here.
आरपीएससी 1 ग्रेड प्राध्यापक पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी
हिंदी में आरपीएससी 1 ग्रेड पाठ्यक्रम 2022 यहां उपलब्ध है। राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग, आवेदकों की क्षमता का परीक्षण करने के लिए पीएससी प्रथम श्रेणी शिक्षक पाठ्यक्रम निर्धारित करते है| इस पृष्ठ से अद्यतन आरपीएससी प्रथम ग्रेड पाठ्यक्रम के साथ ही आरपीएससी प्रथम ग्रेड परीक्षा पैटर्न डाउनलोड करें
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Designation||School Lecturer (1st Grade Teacher)|
|Total Posts||UPDATED SOON|
|1st Grade Teacher Exam Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Last Date To Apply For School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) – 2022||UPDATED SOON|
|School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) – 2022 Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Category||RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus/ RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus|
RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
- The entire question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
- For every wrong answer one-third marks shall be deducted. Explanation:
- Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
Check Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2022
Lecturer -Biology, (School Education) PAPER – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned: secondary level
|Definition of life, Biodiversity, Need for classification, concept of species and taxonomical hierarchy, Binominal nomenclature, Tools for study of taxonomy – Museums, Zoos, Herbaria, Botanical gardens.|
|Classification of Living organism, five kingdom system.|
|Salient features and classification of plants (major groups up to class). Life cycle of Algae, Fungi, Bryophytes, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperm and Angiosperm.|
|Structural organization in Animals and Plants :|
|Animal Tissue: Types, Origin, Location, Structure and functions.|
|Plant tissue : Anatomy of root, stem, and leaves of monocots and dicotsMorphology, anatomy and functions of Morphological types Inflorescence, flower and fruits.|
|Cell Structure and Functions :|
|Concept of Cell Theory; Structure of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cell; Plant and Animal cell; Structure, properties and functions of cell surface – cell process, cell organelles-structure and function; Chromosomes – Structure, types, aberrations.|
|Chemical constituents of living cells : Biomolecules – Structure and functions of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids;|
|Enzymes – Types, properties and enzyme action.|
|Cell cycle; cell division – mitosis, meiosis and their significance.|
|Animal Physiology :|
|Digestion and absorption,|
|Breathing and Respiration,|
|Body fluids and circulation,|
|Excretory product and their elimination,|
|Locomotion and movement,|
|Neural control and coordination,|
|Chemical coordination and regulation,|
|Reproduction in Plants :|
|Vegetative, Asexual and Sexual Reproduction. Structure of flower, Pollination, Fertilization, Development of embryo|
|Genetics and Evolution:|
|Mendelion Inheritance: chromosome Theory of Inheritance Sex determination in human beings. Linkage and crossing over. Origin of life – theories and evidence.|
|Biology and Human Welfare :|
|Basic concepts of immunology, vaccines, Pathogens, Parasites, Cancer, AIDS|
|Ecology and Environment:|
|Organism and its environment. Population and ecological adaptations Environmental factors (climatic, edaphic and biotic ) Ecosystems- components, types, energy flow; Food chain, food web.|
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned : Graduation Level)
1st Grade Teacher
1st Grade Syllabus
|Water relations, Transpiration, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Growth, Mineral Nutrition, Plant movements, Nitrogen and Lipid Metabolism.|
|Mean, Mode, Median, Standard deviation, Tabular and graphical representation of data-table, histogram, Pie diagram, bar diagram, line graph|
Part – III (Knowledge of subject concerned : Post graduation level)
|Technique in Biology|
Electrophoresis, Centrifugation, Chromatography, Colorimetery, Spectrophotometery, ELISA.
|Microscopy||Principle of light, Phase contrast and Electron microscope.|
|Ethology||A brief account of types of behavioral of animals – Feeding , Learning, Instinctive, Motivated, Social and Reproductive.|
|Biogeography and Wild life conservation|
Endemism, Hot spots, Plant and Animal distribution with special reference to Rajasthan. Wild life conservation. Biosphere reserves, wild life sanctuaries and National Parks
Read Out Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning :
- Teaching-learning process,
- School effectiveness.
Development of Learner :RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus
- Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
Teaching – Learning :
- Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students.
- Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
Managing Adolescent Learner :
- Concept of mental health and adjustment problems.
- Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent.
- Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner :
- Communication skills and its use.
- Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching.
- Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning.
- Constructivist principles based Teaching.
ICT Pedagogy Integration :RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus
- Concept of ICT.
- Concept of hardware and software.
- System approach to instruction.
- Computer assisted learning.
- Computer aided instruction.
- Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integratio
Check More Links Related to RPSC
|RPSC Admit Card||Details|
|RPSC Question Paper||Details|
How To Get RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade Syllabus 2022?
- Log on to the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to get RPSC Raj Syllabus
- Go to “Candidate Information” section from home page
- Select suitable RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2022 from dropdown list
- Now RPSC Rajasthan 2022 1st Grade Syllabus PDF will be displayed on screen
- Go through detailed syllabus RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade examination
- Download RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2022 and prepare according to it.
Read Also: How Do Toppers Study?
RPSC First Grade Teacher Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has laid down the Rajasthan RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus for the recruitment of Lecturer. Those who are planning to appear for exam can check RPSC 1st Grade Exam Syllabus or RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Syllabus and start preparation according to it.
RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade School Lecturer
Latest RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2022 in Hindi or RPSC Syllabus 1st Grade Teacher is available here. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is responsible for prescribing PSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus in order to test the ability of applicants.
Searches Related To:
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Commerce Syllabus in Hindi
- RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus in Hindi
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus Sanskrit
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus Geography
- Syllabus for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Maths Syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Political Science Syllabus
Check: RPSC Syllabus Official Link
Candidates can download RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2022 or RPSC First Grade Exam Syllabus from the above given links. Get All Latest updates for RPSC Rajasthan Syllabus, RPSC Syllabus College Lecturer, RPSC Syllabus School Lecturer Instantly on Your Timeline through this page.