RRB JE Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has released notification (CEN 03/2018) as RRB JE Recruitment 2019. Online Application for 13487 RRB Junior Engineer (जूनियर इंजीनियर), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant posts has been started.
Candidates who want to secure their Career In Railway Sector, can fill apply online for RRB JE Jobs before last date that is 31.01.2019
|RRB JE CEN (03/2018) English Notification||Press Here|
|RRB JE CEN (03/2018) Hindi Notification||Press Here|
|RRB JE Notice No 1||Press Here|
|RRB JE Notice No 2||Press Here|
|RRB JE Post Parameters||Press Here|
|RRB JE Location Wise Vacancy Details||Press Here|
|FAQ’s Related To RRB JE Recruitment||Press Here|
|RRB JE Help Desk / Contact US||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
RRB JE Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the RRB JE Job Vacancy: Junior Engineer
- No. of RRB Job Openings: 13487
- Eligibility Criteria: Given below
- Selection process: CBT / Interview
- Mode of applying for RRB JE Bharti: Online
- Starting Date To Submit Application Form: 02-01-2019
- Last Date to Submit RRB JE Application Form: 31-01-2019
- Job Location: Across India
Location Wise RRB JE Vacancies
|RRB Boards Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|RRB Jammu – Srinagar||460|
RRB JE Recruitment
RRB JE Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: B.Tech /PGDCA / B.Sc or Three years Diploma in respective stream
- Age Limit: 18 years to 33 years
- Nationality: Indian
Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
RRB JE Vacancies:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No. of RRB JE Vacancy: 13487
RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy Distribution:
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||387|
What is the RRB JE Application Fee?
- For General /OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 250/-
- For All Candidates Except SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class Candidates – Out Of This Fee Of Rs 500/- An Amount Of Rs 400/- Shall Be Refunded Duly Deducting Bank Charges, On Appearing In 1st Stage CBT
- For Candidates Belonging To SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class – This Fee Of Rs 250/- Shall Be Refunded Duly Deducting Bank Charges As Applicable, On Appearing In 1st Stage CBT
RRB JE Important Dates:
|RRB JE Online Application Start||02.01.2019 At 10.00 Hrs|
|RRB JE Application Form End||31.01.2019 At 23.59 Hrs|
|Last Date To Submit Final RRB JE Form||07.02.2019 At 23.59 Hrs|
|Last Date To Fill RRB JE Online Payment||05.02.2019 At 22.00 Hrs|
|Last Date To Submit Fee Through SBI Bank Challan||04.02.2019 At 13.00 Hrs|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Through Post Office Challan||04.02.2019 At 13.00 Hrs|
Check Here: RRB Exam Schedule
What is the RRB JE Salary?
Rs. 35, 400/- (Level 6 of 07th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
What is the RRB JE Recruitment Process?
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage 2: Computer Based Test, Document Verification / Medical Examination
Simple and easy steps to apply for RRB JE Jobs:
- Visit to the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then follow “RRB’s” section and press on suitable link.
- Hit on suitable link regarding RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- Read RRB JE Notification carefully.
- Then, select appropriate link to apply online for RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy.
- Fill RRB JE Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload essential documents/testimonials.
- In the last step submit RRB JE Application Form with in given period of time.
- Take a printout of RRB JE Online Form for future references.
Must Check: Railway Selection Procedure
Direct Link To Apply Online – RRB JE Recruitment 2019
|RRB Boards Name||Apply Online|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Apply Online|
|RRB Ajmer||Apply Online|
|RRB Allahabad||Apply Online|
|RRB Bangalore||Apply Online|
|RRB Bhopal||Apply Online|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Apply Online|
|RRB Bilaspur||Apply Online|
|RRB Chandigarh||Apply Online|
|RRB Chennai||Apply Online|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Apply Online|
|RRB Guwahati||Apply Online|
|RRB Jammu – Srinagar||Apply Online|
|RRB Kolkata||Apply Online|
|RRB Malda||Apply Online|
|RRB Mumbai||Apply Online|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Apply Online|
|RRB Patna||Apply Online|
|RRB Ranchi||Apply Online|
|RRB Secunderabad||Apply Online|
|RRB Siliguri||Apply Online|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Apply Online|
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 FAQs:
Question 1: What is the last date to fill RRB JE Online Application Form?
Question 2: Who can apply for RRB JE Jobs?
Answer: B.Tech or Three years Diploma holders can apply for RRB JE CEN 03/2018 Recruitment.
Question 3: Is the RRB JE Vacancies increases?
Question 4: What is the date of RRB JE CBT Exam?
Answer: Tentatively scheduled during April/May, 2019
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
More Links Related To RRB JE Recruitment
|RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus||Press Here|
|RRB JE Best Books||Press Here|
|RRB JE Cutoff Marks||Press Here|
|RRB JE Previous Year Papers||Press Here|
|RRB JE Admit Card||Press Here|
|RRB JE Result||Press Here|
RRB JE Notification
Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB JE Recruitment Notification in order to fill 13487 vacant positions of Junior Engineer. Contenders, who possess required eligibility criteria and searching for Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board, need to apply for RRB JE Jobs through proper channel by the help of this page.
Interested candidates can apply online for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 by filling online till last date that is 31-01-2019. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get latest updates about RRB JE Recruitment Advertisement / RRB JE Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 14-01-2019: