TNPSC Departmental Exam
To appear in the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2019, candidates have to fill the TNPSC Application Form before the last date. According to TNPSC Notification, Commission conducts Departmental Exam every year in the month of (May/Dec). This year also organization is going to conduct TNPSC recruitment exam.
TNPSC Departmental Exam details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TNPSC Departmental Exam 2019|
|Exam Dates||May/Dec 2019|
TNPSC Departmental Exam
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders, who are applying for TNPSC Departmental Exam, they have to pass their 12thwith good academic records from any recognized board.
- The age of participating candidates should not be less than 16 years.
Check Now: TNPSC Notification
Application Fee for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Applicants, who are applying for TNPSC Departmental May Exam, are required to pay an amount of Registration fee of Rs.30/- and Examination Fee Rs.50/- for each test through online mode.
- Fee can be paid through crossed “Account Payee” Demand Draft obtained from any of the Scheduled / Nationalized Bank payable to the Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai – 600 003 at Chennai only.
Fees details: Get Here
TNPSC Selection Procedure:
- Selection of the contenders will be based on the basis of their performance in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental Exam which will be conducted by the authority.
- The Forenoon session will commence from 9.00 A.M. and the afternoon session will commence from 2-30 P.M
TNPSC Departmental Exam Syllabus>> Get Here
Process to Apply for TNPSC 2019 Departmental Exam:
- First of all, contenders are required to log on to the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- From the homepage, you have to choose “Notification” tab from the right side of the homepage.
- Then, hit on suitable link and read the official notification carefully.
- After reading the notice, you have to select “Apply Online” link then hit the proceed button.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload essential documents.
- Thereafter, you have uploaded scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature and make the fee payment.
- At last, hit the submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
Tamil Nadu PSC Departmental Examination Centers:
- New Delhi
- Nagercoil (Kanyakumari)
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form for MAY Session||March 2019|
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Date||May 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form for December Session||October 2019|
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Date||December 2019|
Press here for: TNPSC Official Link
About TNPSC Departmental Exam:
Before attending exam, candidates are advised that they have to fill TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form which is available on its official website. Contenders are required to pay exam fees; otherwise they are unable to appear in TNPSC Departmental Exam 2019.
These exams are going to be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to recruit eligible and talented personnel. The main objective of conducting these exams is that the eligible aspirants can lead the growth of the State/Nation in a better way.
Check More Related Links:
You may get further details about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2019 through the Official Link. You may add this page by bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab and you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2019 on your timeline.