TS ICET Counselling
Register for TS ICET Counselling 2020! Candidates appearing for TS ICET 2020 which is conducting by Telangana State Council of Higher Education can check out Counseling Schedule, Registration Procedure, Seat Allotment, TS ICET Counselling Dates etc details from the below segment of this page.
Telangana Counselling 2020 Important Details:
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated|
Common Entrance Test
|Exam for Course Level||State level|
|Courses Offered||MBA & MCA|
TS ICET Counselling
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||06/12/2020 to 11/12/2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||08/12/2020 to 12/12/2020|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||08/12/2020 to 13/12/2020|
|Freezing of options||13/12/2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||15/12/2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||15/12/2020 to 19/12/2020|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||22/12/2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||23/12/2020|
|Exercising options||22/12/2020 to 24/12/2020|
|Freezing of options||24/12/2020|
|Provisional allotment of seats||26/12/2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College||26/12/2020 to 29/12/2020|
|SPOT ADMISSIONS (MBA AND MCA Private Unaided Colleges)|
|The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website||28/12/2020|
TS ICET Counselling Eligibility 2020:
- For MBA: Should have passed Recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages
- For MCA: Should have passed BCA/B.Sc / B.Com/ B.A with mathematics
at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- Applicant should be an Indian National and should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2020.
TS ICET Counselling Notification: Download Here
TS ICET Official Site: Press Here
The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota college wise will be known through website prior option entry.
Stages of TS ICET Counselling 2020 (Web Counselling)
The TS ICET counselling is conducted in four stages.
- Pay TS ICET Processing Fee
- Online Slot Booking
- Attend Certification Verification
- Candidate’s TS ICET 2020 Registration
- Login For Option Entry
- Carry Print of Saved Options
TSICET Counselling Fee (As per previous stats):
Candidates, who are going to attend the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test counseling, should need to pay the following fee.
- For OC/ BC Category: Rs. 1200/-.
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 600/-.
Also Read Details of: Telangana ePASS Scholarship
6 Stages of TS ICET Web Counselling 2020:
Just follow below ways to apply for TS ICET Counselling 2020.
Step-1: Pay TS ICET Processing Fee
Applicants need to pay processing fee of Rs.2/- online before proceeding further to book the TS ICET Counselling Slot.
Pay amount of fee using ATM, Net banking, credit card or other gateway.
Step-2: Online Slot Booking
Here, you are required to book the slot for certificate verification so as to attend Telangana Web Counselling 2020.
Step-3: Attend Certification Verification
After booking slot, it is must to attend the certificate verification procedure at the designated time, place and date.Here, you will be allotted receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres once verification is complete.
Carry Below Certificates During Verification:
- Hall ticket
- Rank Card
- SSC/ Inter / Degree or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from IX to Degree
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee exemption)
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
Step-4: Candidate’s TS ICET 2020 Registration Information:
Provide TS ICET 2020 exam registration details like Registration form number, Hall ticket number, TS ICET 2020 Rank.
Step-5: Login For Option Entry
- In order to proceed further in TS ICET Counselling 2020 Procedure, login For Option Entry
- After Certificate Verification, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given.
- Through these Course Codes and college Codes, you may list out college based on preference.
- For the reference of applicants, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges /courses in the previous academic year would be made accessible on the web site.
- Thereafter, prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before you attempts to enter the options on the web.
Modification of Options and Freezing:
- During TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020, Candidate can change his/her options any number of times.
- After allotted time for option entry, if the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority.
Step-6: Carry Print of Saved Options
Once you finalizing the options, access print out of the final option form for his/her record. Subsequent to certificate verification, help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Certificates To Be Produced By All Candidates:
Candidates should bring all documents that are given below along with two set of photocopies.
- TSICET-2020 Rank Card
- TSICET -2020 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps
- (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non Local candidates
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Check Also: Documents Required For Counseling
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020:
- On criteria of options exercised, Telangana Seat Allotment 2020 will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota) of applicant.
- Moreover, final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date after completion of TS ICET Counselling Process.
Fee Payment and Reporting at College:
- Applicants having allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt.
- Thereafter, report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates as listed in allotment order.
- In case, you fail to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Process Of Cancellation Of Seat During SICET Counselling 2020:
In case, you wish to withdraw or cancel the allotted seat, at the end of the Counselling procedure, then make so prior stipulated date.
Thus, approach the Convener in person or by registered post and o submit listed certificates:
- Duly filled in application for cancellation of allotted seat
- Original receipt of certificates issued at the time of certificate verification at helpline centre
- Latest provisional allotment order
- Receipt of fee payment during TS ICET Counselling
- Request letter for cancellation of the allotted seat by the candidate
FAQs Related to TS ICET Counselling 2020
Question 1: Who is eligible for the TS ICET counselling process?
Answer: Candidates who will get rank in TS ICET 2020.
Question 2: Is it is necessary to attend document verification?
Answer: Yes, it is necessary
Question 3: Will my tuition fee is refunded if I cancel my seat?
Answer: If any candidate cancels the allotted seat before the 2nd phase of TS ICET counselling, then the tuition fee will be refunded.
TS ICET Counselling 2020
Telangana State Council of Higher Education organizes TS ICET Exam for those contenders who are willing to get admission in to MBA & MCA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the Jurisdiction of TSCHE.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule
TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2020:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education is conducting Telangana Counselling Rank Wise for which schedule is accessible at tsicet.nic.in.
Those qualified under TS ICET Entrance Exam 2020 need to pay TS ICET Counselling fees, and then book counselling 2020 slots.
Telangana Counselling Significant Details 2020:
Aspirants are not allowed to attend certificate verification other than the selected helpline centres.
Also, report 10 minutes before opted time slot. Besides this, it is to be noted not more than 1 candidate should login from the same computer at the same time.
All facts for TS ICET Counselling 2020 are well discussed on this web page. Keep in touch with us on our web portal to get updated details for admission in MBA Course in Telangana.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|
|List Of Entrance Exam||UGC Approved University|