TS ICET Counselling
Register for TS ICET Counselling 2020! Candidates appearing for TS ICET 2020 which is conducting by Telangana State Council of Higher Education can check out Counseling Schedule, Registration Procedure, Seat Allotment, TS ICET Counselling Dates etc details from the below segment of this page.
Telangana Counselling 2020 Important Details:
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated|
Common Entrance Test
|Exam for Course Level||State level|
|Issue of notification||6th March 2020|
|Starting of registration for online application form||9th March 2020|
|Last date of submission online application without late fee||10th June 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||20th June 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)||20th September 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)||September 2020|
|Correction window opens||22nd June to 27th June 2020 (Till 5 pm)|
|Availability of the admit card||24th September 2020|
|Date of exam||30th September to 1st October 2020|
|Announcement of preliminary answer key||7th October 2020|
|Last date for submission the objections on preliminary key||10th October 2020|
|Announcement of final answer key||23rd October 2020|
|Announcement of result||23rd October 2020|
|TS ICET Counselling Date 2020|
|Counselling starts from||October 2020|
Must Check These Related Links
|TS ICET Application Form||TS ICET Hall Ticket|
|TSICET Syllabus||TS ICET Result|
TS ICET Counselling
TS ICET Admission 2020 In Following Courses:
|Branch Code||Branch Name|
|MAM||MBA – Applied management|
|MBA||Master of Business Administration|
|MBF||MBA – Financial Management|
|MBM||MBA – Marketing|
|MBT||MBA – Tourism Management|
|MHR||MBA – Human Resource|
|MMM||MBA – Media Management|
|MTM||MBA -Technology Management|
|MCA||Master of Computer Applications|
TS ICET Counselling Eligibility 2020:
- Those who had qualified in TSICET-2020 and who have secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks in their graduation Degree or its equivalent Examination are eligible to apply and attend Telangana Counselling Rank Wise.
- Applicant should be an Indian National and should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Those applying for admission to MBA programme though TS ICET 2020 counselling process should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota college wise will be known through website prior option entry.
Stages of TS ICET Counselling 2020 (Web Counselling)
The TS ICET counselling is conducted in four stages.
- Pay TS ICET Processing Fee
- Online Slot Booking
- Attend Certification Verification
- Candidate’s TS ICET 2020 Registration
- Login For Option Entry
- Carry Print of Saved Options
TSICET Counselling Fee (As per previous stats):
Candidates, who are going to attend the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test counseling, should need to pay the following fee.
- For OC/ BC Category: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 300/-.
Also Read Details of: Telangana ePASS Scholarship
6 Stages of TS ICET Web Counselling 2020:
Just follow below ways to apply for TS ICET Counselling 2020.
Step-1: Pay TS ICET Processing Fee
Applicants need to pay processing fee of Rs.2/- online before proceeding further to book the TS ICET Counselling Slot.
Pay amount of fee using ATM, Net banking, credit card or other gateway.
Step-2: Online Slot Booking
Here, you are required to book the slot for certificate verification so as to attend Telangana Web Counselling 2020.
Step-3: Attend Certification Verification
After booking slot, it is must to attend the certificate verification procedure at the designated time, place and date.Here, you will be allotted receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres once verification is complete.
Carry Below Certificates During Verification:
- Hall ticket
- Rank Card
- SSC/ Inter / Degree or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from IX to Degree
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee exemption)
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
Step-4: Candidate’s TS ICET 2020 Registration Information:
Provide TS ICET 2020 exam registration details like Registration form number, Hall ticket number, TS ICET 2020 Rank.
Step-5: Login For Option Entry
- In order to proceed further in TS ICET Counselling 2020 Procedure, login For Option Entry
- After Certificate Verification, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given.
- Through these Course Codes and college Codes, you may list out college based on preference.
- For the reference of applicants, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges /courses in the previous academic year would be made accessible on the web site.
- Thereafter, prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before you attempts to enter the options on the web.
Modification of Options and Freezing:
- During TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020, Candidate can change his/her options any number of times.
- After allotted time for option entry, if the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority.
Step-6: Carry Print of Saved Options
Once you finalizing the options, access print out of the final option form for his/her record. Subsequent to certificate verification, help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Certificates To Be Produced By All Candidates:
Candidates should bring all documents that are given below along with two set of photocopies.
- TSICET-2020 Rank Card
- TSICET -2020 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps
- (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non Local candidates
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Check Also: Documents Required For Counseling
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020:
- On criteria of options exercised, Telangana Seat Allotment 2020 will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota) of applicant.
- Moreover, final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date after completion of TS ICET Counselling Process.
Fee Payment and Reporting at College:
- Applicants having allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt.
- Thereafter, report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates as listed in allotment order.
- In case, you fail to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Process Of Cancellation Of Seat During SICET Counselling 2020:
In case, you wish to withdraw or cancel the allotted seat, at the end of the Counselling procedure, then make so prior stipulated date.
Thus, approach the Convener in person or by registered post and o submit listed certificates:
- Duly filled in application for cancellation of allotted seat
- Original receipt of certificates issued at the time of certificate verification at helpline centre
- Latest provisional allotment order
- Receipt of fee payment during TS ICET Counselling
- Request letter for cancellation of the allotted seat by the candidate
FAQs Related to TS ICET Counselling 2020
Question 1: Who is eligible for the TS ICET counselling process?
Answer: Candidates who will get rank in TS ICET 2020.
Question 2: Is it is necessary to attend document verification?
Answer: Yes, it is necessary
Question 3: Will my tuition fee is refunded if I cancel my seat?
Answer: If any candidate cancels the allotted seat before the 2nd phase of TS ICET counselling, then the tuition fee will be refunded.
TS ICET Counselling 2020
Telangana State Council of Higher Education organizes TS ICET Exam for those contenders who are willing to get admission in to MBA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the Jurisdiction of TSCHE.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule
TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2020:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education is conducting Telangana Counselling Rank Wise for which schedule is accessible at tsicet.nic.in.
Those qualified under TS ICET Entrance Exam 2020 need to pay TS ICET Counselling fees, and then book counselling 2020 slots.
Telangana Counselling Significant Details 2020:
Aspirants are not allowed to attend certificate verification other than the selected helpline centres.
Also, report 10 minutes before opted time slot. Besides this, it is to be noted not more than 1 candidate should login from the same computer at the same time.
All facts for TS ICET Counselling 2020 are well discussed on this web page. Keep in touch with us on our web portal to get updated details for admission in MBA Course in Telangana.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of UGC Approved University||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|