TS PGECET Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education Hyderabad has released TS PGECET Counseling Schedule for Second/Final Phase. Candidates who have attended Certificate Verification in 1st Phase can directly exercise choice for second phase directly.
TS PGECET Counselling 2020 Schedule
The GATE / GPAT qualified and eligible candidates of 2018, 2019 and 2020, and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2020 are informed to attend phase -II online TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy / Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
TS PGECET Web Counselling
At time of counseling, you need to carry essential documents in original with self-attested photocopies of same. PGECET Counselling criteria comprise of certificate verification, choice filling & seat allotment.
Candidates to get more details about the TS PGECET Counselling 2020-21 must go through below stated details which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
TS PGECET Counselling
Who Can Participate In TS PGECET Second & Final Phase Counselling?
- Students who secure seat in 1st phase of web based counseling but wish to get admission in to some other colleges.
- Those who have participated in 1st phase counseling but couldn’t secure a seat.
- Students who couldn’t participate in TS PGECET First phase counseling
- Those candidate who were allotted seat but they didn’t pay fee and report to college allotted to finalize it.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination
All the candidates have to pay non-refundable Processing Fee Rs. 1,200.00 (Rupees: One thousand two hundred only) and Rs. 600.00 (Rupees: Six hundred only) in case of (SC/ST Candidates) towards Registration cum Verification process which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking) in favour of ‘Secretary, TSCHE’.
TS PGECET Counselling 2020 Procedure:
Registration & Fee Payment:
At first step, log on to official web portal of organization pgecet.tsche.ac.in Move under right side under “Latest News” section. Select link regarding PGECET Counselling 2020 Notice. After reading notification, register for counselling & pay the processing fee at nodal centre. Candidates will undergo registration according to their rank.
- After fee payment, verification officer at helpline centre will verify crucial documents.
- He / She will verify the genuinity of the documents produced & responsible for collecting photocopies of certificates.
- Subsequent to verification, aspirants will collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter. Candidates may verify their details printed on the receipt of certificates.
After verification of documents, aspirants will fill the choice of course/colleges. This process will be carried through online mode. Contenders will log in with “Hall Ticket Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Rank” to exercise web-options. You may carry printout copy of the filled choices.
At next phase, aspirants will be informed through SMS about allotment of seats. You are required to download provisional allotment order & report to the concerned institution regarding same. On the basis of filled choices, rank, availability of seats, seat allotment process will be carried.
After getting seat, you need to report at the allotted college along with allotment letter. It is mandatory to deposit original documents in the allotted college. You may report at the college in a given time period.
Download PDF: TS PGECET Second and Final Phase Detailed Notification
Helpline Centres Details:
|S.No.||Helpline Centre Name|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad|
|2||Nizam College Basheerbagh, Hyderabad|
|3||JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|4||University PG College, Secunderabad|
|5||AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad|
|6||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
Documents Required for Counselling:
Students who are going to participate in the counseling session are required to bring below list documents in original and self-attested form.
- GATE Score / GPAT Score / TS PGECET Rank Card & also TS PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Consolidate Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study certificates from 10 th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling Schedule:
Counseling Schedule for TS PGEC-2020 (GATE-2018/2019/2020 & GPAT 2020) / TS PGECET-2020 qualified candidates are as follows have a look –
TS PGECET 2020 Phase 2 Dates
|Counselling Registration, Uploading of Documents and Online Certificate Verification||December 17 to 23, 2020|
|Display of List of Registered Candidates & Call for Corrections via E-Mail||December 26, 2020|
|TS PGECET 2020 web options or exercising options||December 26 & 27, 2020|
|Editing of Web Options||December 28, 2020|
|Seat Allotment||December 30, 2020|
|Reporting||December 31, 2020 to 06 January 2021|
TS PGECET 2020 Phase 1 Dates
|TS PGECET 2020 Counselling Registration, Uploading of Documents and Online Certificate Verification||November 11 to December 04, 2020|
|Display of List of Registered Candidates & Call for Corrections via E-Mail||December 06, 2020|
|TS PGECET 2020 web options or exercising options||December 07 & 08, 2020|
|Editing of Web Options||December 09, 2020|
|Seat Allotment||December 10, 2020|
|Reporting||December 10 to 14, 2020|
Check Here Complete: Counselling Schedule
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to avail more details concerning TS PGECET Counselling 2020. You may bookmark this page for getting more updates about government jobs & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS PGECET Results||TS PGECET Notification|
|How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Top Engineering Colleges In India||Distance Engineering Colleges In India|
|UGC Approved University List||List of Fake Universities|