TS ICET Syllabus
Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE organizes the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test for which TS ICET Syllabus 2020 is given here. TS ICET 2020 Syllabus consists of three sections i.e. Analytical, Maths and Communication Ability. Candidates appearing in the TS ICET Entrance Exam must go through the Telangana State ICET Syllabus and Exam pattern and prepare according to it.
Telangana ICET Syllabus: Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting authority||Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE|
|Category||TS ICET Syllabus 2020|
|Exam duration||150 minutes|
|Language of questions||English and Telugu|
|Course offered||MBA and MCA|
|Exam cities||14 Regional Online Test centres|
TS ICET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – TS ICET 2020 exam is an online computer based test.
- Types of Question – Only multiple choice questions with four option each will be asked.
- Medium of test – English – Section-C; English, Telugu, and Urdu – Section-A & Section-B.
- Marking Scheme – Each question carries 1 mark for every correct answer. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the exam.
- Numbers of Questions – There are total 200 questions in the paper.
- Duration of the exam – The total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
|Topic||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A (Analytical Ability)|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability|
|Section- C(Communication Ability)|
|Vocabulary PartBusiness and Computer terminologyFunctional GrammarReading Comprehension||50||50|
Download Here: TS ICET Syllabus PDF
TS ICET Syllabus
Telangana ICET 2020 Syllabus – Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency
- A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer.
- If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer.
- If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer.
- If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Bar diagram, Venn Diagram, Graph, Pie Chart, or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
TS ICET Exam Syllabus – Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d.
- Rational numbers.
- Profit And Loss
- Pipes and cisterns.
- Time and Distance
- work problems.
- Areas and volumes.
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables.
- Implication converse and inverse.
- Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
- Frequency Distributions.
- Mean, Median, Mode.
- Standard Deviations.
- Simple problems on Probability.
- TSICET Syllabus 2020 – Communication Ability
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension.
TSICET Syllabus 2020 – Communication Ability
- Vocabulary– Synonyms & Antonyms, One-word substitution, fill in the blanks, word meanings
- Business and Computer terminology– basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.)
- Functional Grammar– Parts of speech, tenses, voices, punctuation etc.
- Reading Comprehension
Get Here: TS ICET Application Form
TS ICET Exam Dates 2020
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Date of releasing application form||9-03-2020|
|Last date to fill application form without late fee||10-06-2020|
|Last date to fill application form with late fee||15-07-2020|
|Availability of admit card||Notify Soon|
|Date of exam||Notify Soon|
|Releasing of preliminary answer key||Notify Soon|
|Declaration of result & final answer key||Notify Soon|
Telangana ICET Exam Syllabus
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is state level exam which is conducted by Kakatiya University. Candidates who are going to appear in the MBA and MCA entrance exam should check the TSICET Syllabus 2020.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Syllabus of TS ICET 2020:
TSICET exam syllabus is divided in to section A, B, C. For a better preparation for the examination, applicants should go through the exam pattern. With the help of TSICET 2020 exam pattern, candidates can be aware about the weightage of the subjects.
Candidates can download the TS ICET Syllabus 2020 from the above given links. To know more about the TS ICET Syllabus, stray connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Score Good Grades||Written Exam Techniques|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Best Study Apps for Students|